Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Firends, why didn't u tell me b4?

..RiMi.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OK, so first of all, i am really pissed off since my lappy isn't working πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. and i can't write on my dear ballu😭
But guyz... why didn't you tell me? that my Ballu was once Tullu??😳😳 and that too so cute... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†. i mean i really had no idea that he has played such a cute role ... and that too on my fav love story topic- "bachpan ke friends" OMG!!!! i knew he was in CSI, but i never knew that he was so freaking cute in it ( and not to forget, hot, hansome, ...) back to the topic. 

i watched few epis and i was like- OMG😲 i am in luv πŸ˜³

And seriously, now i feel, kitni 'khushnaseeb hoon mai" that i got to see him in such a sweet role! i regret why i didn't watch the show before... OMG...

so guyz, how many of you are here from CSI?? i want to know... and i wanna know more about the show...
and those who are like me, i.e, they have not seen vishal in that show, then ... what are u waiting for, go ahead, you will get to see him romance, hold girl in arms, get kissed πŸ˜³πŸ˜†, shirtless...etc.etc...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 
PS:- CSI= Crazy Stupid Ishq

Rimi❀️
Edited by RiMjHiM19 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RiMi.. thumbnail
vishal's prev show, Crazy Stupid Ishq...
trisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiMjHiM19

vishal's prev show, Crazy Stupid Ishq...

ohhh...i thought veera is his debut show...
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Rimzy you won't believe but I was thinking the same in the morning ... Tullu se ballu takk ka safar ... Same pinch ... Yes I was watching that show only for vishal ... He was damn cute in CSI also ...
..RiMi.. thumbnail
@trisha, no dear, he was the lead in CSI, and OMG what a cute role he played... i am in luv with him <3
@nicky yess... he was so freaking cute... i want him!!!!!πŸ˜†
trisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiMjHiM19

@trisha, no dear, he was the lead in CSI, and OMG what a cute role he played... i am in luv with him <3

@nicky yess... he was so freaking cute... i want him!!!!!πŸ˜†

ya i just saw some of his pictures in crazy stupid ishq.and yaa he was looking cute in that show
..RiMi.. thumbnail
ya trisha, and he was hot in many romantic scenes yaar... you can see it on youtube... :)
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he as also in mtv webbed..and there he was super hot..just wow
sonyakandy thumbnail
OMG!! Did you guys see his entry scene where he's singing in the shower, he looks so Cute!! 😳 😳 😳
..RiMi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonyakandy

OMG!! Did you guys see his entry scene where he's singing in the shower, he looks so Cute!! 😳 😳 😳

And Hot πŸ˜‰