Wot abt the pace?

demigod thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys im absolutely in  love with the lead pair, their chemistry and how well they portray their characters, but its the pace of the story thats killin me. 
1st week they wasted startin 5mins in repeat, from 3promos we know the initial plot line and then theres this "iss hafte" mostly full weeks plot is shown. Its bumming me out. Though ive never seen any show other than IPK seriously, or from the beginning, i ws jus wondering is this how every show starts? Revealing everyth upfront? I really wish the initial plotline progresses faster, so that suspense is created for the later part.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have patience dear...RangRasia has been much awaited since a long time,so they want to give us an indepth idea of all characters... they want us to get acquainted with Paro and Rudra's characters...so when when all hell breaks lose we aren't in for a shock...I know it gets difficult to wait sometimes, but every story has it's pace of telling...I think they are doing a good job with it till now..This will help RR to get more people interested in it...So just chill and enjoy...for the fireworks will start pretty soon...😉 
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Have patience and enjoy the show :) yeah waiting is so irritating but still show need some time
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I identify with ur concern cz I too feel the same. But that has a lot to  do with he fact that the storyline is so damn exciting that v all r getting impatient. Moreover the precap is adding fuel to our fire,v just can't wait to watch THE scene 😉
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
i think d pace is good ...all these things which dey r showing right now is to reveal basic concept , which the viewers already know but still to clear each n every point dey extended it for 2 weeks 
d actual story n suffering n how d leads n supporting characters will handle dis situation is what the main story is which will come after the wedding is completed ...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
be patient we saw in trailers what they wanted us to see. WE think its the full plot.
but the makers said that they have already written 200 episodes of the show!! so if the TRPs allow them there is a very well written story in place for this show..

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Have heart dear, they are providing us with the basic concept and set up before the main conflict!
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princessunara

be patient we saw in trailers what they wanted us to see. WE think its the full plot.
but the makers said that they have already written 200 episodes of the show!! so if the TRPs allow them there is a very well written story in place for this show..

Its 200 episodes they have written already?!  I thought it was 100!  This is such great news!⭐️
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: vena.cava.

Its 200 episodes they have written already?!  I thought it was 100!  This is such great news!⭐️

ya 200!! they have already written for an almost full year!⭐️
Skyfall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The show has just started dear!

The main essence of the show is the love story between two characters.

Things have been revealed to the audience so we don't drag our hair out wondering what is going on.

Rangrasiya has had a fantastic start and has already recorded many future episodes.

Just because some revelations have happened now doesn't mean there won't be others in the future!

It's only been a week.. The suspense/revelation here is only the beginning