India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Wot abt the pace?

demigod Groupbie
demigod
demigod

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hey guys im absolutely in  love with the lead pair, their chemistry and how well they portray their characters, but its the pace of the story thats killin me. 
1st week they wasted startin 5mins in repeat, from 3promos we know the initial plot line and then theres this "iss hafte" mostly full weeks plot is shown. Its bumming me out. Though ive never seen any show other than IPK seriously, or from the beginning, i ws jus wondering is this how every show starts? Revealing everyth upfront? I really wish the initial plotline progresses faster, so that suspense is created for the later part.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Sonamcute15ipkknd10terribletwistNadia_DiyaMankitamishra201PashnaNavyaKavya30dushturainGodhuliLogon

expectappu Senior Member
expectappu
expectappu

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Have patience dear...RangRasia has been much awaited since a long time,so they want to give us an indepth idea of all characters... they want us to get acquainted with Paro and Rudra's characters...so when when all hell breaks lose we aren't in for a shock...I know it gets difficult to wait sometimes, but every story has it's pace of telling...I think they are doing a good job with it till now..This will help RR to get more people interested in it...So just chill and enjoy...for the fireworks will start pretty soon...Wink 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

demigodJarpvena.cava.Skyfalldushturain

xMIC.Dropx IF-Rockerz
xMIC.Dropx
xMIC.Dropx

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Have patience and enjoy the show :) yeah waiting is so irritating but still show need some time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

demigoddushturain

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I identify with ur concern cz I too feel the same. But that has a lot to  do with he fact that the storyline is so damn exciting that v all r getting impatient. Moreover the precap is adding fuel to our fire,v just can't wait to watch THE scene Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

demigoddushturainprincessunara

ankitamishra201 IF-Dazzler
ankitamishra201
ankitamishra201

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i think d pace is good ...all these things which dey r showing right now is to reveal basic concept , which the viewers already know but still to clear each n every point dey extended it for 2 weeks 
d actual story n suffering n how d leads n supporting characters will handle dis situation is what the main story is which will come after the wedding is completed ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

demigodvena.cava.dushturain

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
be patient we saw in trailers what they wanted us to see. WE think its the full plot.
but the makers said that they have already written 200 episodes of the show!! so if the TRPs allow them there is a very well written story in place for this show..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

demigodvena.cava.SkyfalldushturainSublimeSanaya

vena.cava. Senior Member
vena.cava.
vena.cava.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Have heart dear, they are providing us with the basic concept and set up before the main conflict!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

demigoddushturain

vena.cava. Senior Member
vena.cava.
vena.cava.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

be patient we saw in trailers what they wanted us to see. WE think its the full plot.
but the makers said that they have already written 200 episodes of the show!! so if the TRPs allow them there is a very well written story in place for this show..

Its 200 episodes they have written already?!  I thought it was 100!  This is such great news!Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dushturain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index