Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fate-Mate Thread 13 Chapter 37 (Page 58)

Wrappedinblue IF-Dazzler
Wrappedinblue
Wrappedinblue

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 6:59am | IP Logged
finally an update!! OMG!!!
visiting after a month and i gortthis surprise awww.. brb ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleon

MidnightReader Senior Member
MidnightReader
MidnightReader

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hi! Smile

I remember when I started reading this story you had a lot of chapters already up. I just have to say how beautiful this story is and how beautifully you have written it. Everything about it is so original and unique. Big smile

Beginning with the circus/festival where Khushi finds out her life partner will be Arnav Singh Raizada. Fast forwarding with Khushi having first conversation with Arnav Singh Raizada on the phone where Arnav seems rude. I liked how you have shown Khushi being a strong woman standing up for herself in the collage but when things were getting to far Arnav came to the rescue of Khushi and become friends with her. And so the story continues. Smile

The various scenes you have written shows the gradual progress of Arnav and Khushi's relationship getting stronger. The scene where Khushi wakes up in Arnav's bed and thinks that something happened between them I think was a situation that really helped Khushi trust in Arnav to grow. Star It really helped Khushi see how much she was in the wrong and if she would have let Arnav talk everything would have been sorted out a longtime ago. Smile There is also the jealousy aspect coming in to play every now and then. Khushi feeling a bit jealous when her friend talks to Arnav in university and she even refused on behalf of Arnav that he wouldn't be attending the wedding which I think was shocking for both Arnav and Khushi's friend. Shocked

The emotions of Khushi missing her parents on many occasions/situations and being an orphan all her life was shown beautifully. Clap This is another thing that made Arnav see Khushi in a different light besides Khushi being a traditional Indian girl. I think Arnav finds Khushi a very strong woman and he really respects Khushi for the woman she has become after so many struggles in her life. That is what I think attracts Arnav to Khushi because Khushi is so different from the women Arnav has grown up seeing. Star

I think Arnav is becoming more dependent on Khushi especially when Khushi didn't talk to him after she wakes up in Arnav's bed and thinks something happened between them. The whole time Khushi didn't talk to him he will look at her in class... Arnav missed Khushi and Khushi missed Arnav. Disapprove I don't think Arnav will be able to bear a distance between them now that they have become really close. Maybe Arnav doesn't know but he is becoming attach to Khushi and I think even falling for her, am I right? Arnav finds peace in Khushi's presence. Smile I think Khushi is also a bit attracted to Arnav. Star

I have to add I also like how you made Khushi sing while Arnav and Khushi dance together. I think they danced in rain... It was very romantic. Big smile Especially how Arnav was calling Khushi Celine Dion. Smile Another scene that was very nicely written was when Arnav feeds Khushi gol gappas because I think Khushi was hungry but she had henna on her hands. Very romantic and a sweet gesture! Smile Besides that I find Arnav and his grandmothers Skype conversations very cute and heartwarming. Good job! Clap

On to the nicknames, Tsunami and Gloomy! The nicknames are so uniquely different yet the names Gloomy and Tsunami fits Arnav and Khushi's personality and characters perfectly. Clap

I just want to say that your characterization of Khushi facing so many hurdles since a child and growing up to become a beautiful, strong, independent woman who remains close to her Indian roots is a very inspiring woman you have shown. ClapStarAnd Arnav, is a very realistic portrayal of a man who is trying to figure out himself and finding peace in his life. You have written Arnav wonderfully. ClapStar You describe their feelings, emotions and confusion beautifully. Well done with the characters and their personality traits! ClapStar

I liked the realistic way you have written this story with Arnav and Khushi relationship gradually building from friendship, to being comfortable in each other prescience that Khushi visits Arnav house without hesitation and now to something more. ClapStar

Your writing style is simple and it conveys the message to me. I think that the simple sentences express more of the characters emotions and the depth of their sentiments. You are doing a wonderful job. ClapStar

My words are not enough to explain how much your story concept is very unique and beautifully written. Clap I was not much of a reader but after coming on India forums and reading wonderful work on Arnav and Khushi from talented writers, like you, I have become a reader. Star You are a phenomenal writer and I am writing this message to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your Fate-Mate. Smile

P.S. I saw that you have updated chapter 37 and I noticed that I missed something as I read the first few lines. So, I went back to chapter 36 which I understand why you took it off. So I read some of the comments and realized that I didn't read chapter 36. The last chapter I read was when at the end of the chapter Arnav takes Khushi to his office because Khushi finds out Arnav is her boss. I would really like to read Arnav and Khushi's conversation... Is there anyway I can? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

humsafarkarmachameleon

humsafar Senior Member
humsafar
humsafar

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Updatiya de diyo pljjj

karmachameleon

surrazdan Goldie
surrazdan
surrazdan

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
u know ths song

Muskuraaye toh...Muskuraane Ke... Karz Utaarne Honge
Muskuraauun Kabhii...Toh Lagta Hai

Jaise Honthon Pe Karz Rakhaa Hai...

its in my playlist... whenever i hear it... i remember u...

ur story is so mindblowing...how... u write such beautiful emotions and let us connect to it...

i remember when I started reading this story... i was new to IF and u hav already poster 34 chapters tht time...I spent the entire night to read whole 34 chpaters...

I didnt knew that we can comment too...or we shud comment also

and recently after that u removed all chapters...but luckily..

now i know thw whole story... and trust me u r marvellous dear...

god bless u... ur sweet sweet kiddos...

karmachameleon

Shamz94 IF-Dazzler
Shamz94
Shamz94

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Hey I remember you starting this ff early would really be happy if you could give me your blog link and add me to it as I have a fish memory and forgotten the early updates thank you x
ID [email protected]

karmachameleon

Ishita123 Senior Member
Ishita123
Ishita123

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Hi in past I read only 2 or 3 parts of ur story...but i wnt read all of ur 13 thread ...R u updating all dat story again or continuing frm whr u left only...Bt I love 2 read whtevr u update...
I read ur anthr story "Its all started..." And ur superb writter...plz dat story also...

karmachameleon

just4this Goldie
just4this
just4this

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 3:16am | IP Logged
 loved loved loved.it .i forget world around me when i read ur stories

karmachameleon

sher_lock Goldie
sher_lock
sher_lock

Posted: 24 February 2014 at 6:47am | IP Logged
What an update. Beautiful . Mesmerizing .

karmachameleon

Go to top