Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fate-Mate Thread 13 Chapter 37 (Page 57)

ranjuranjitha Goldie
ranjuranjitha
ranjuranjitha

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
i am absolutely speechless...!
the only thing that occurred to my mind when i read the update was wonderful...!
i dont have anything else to say...
i totally and truly LOVED it!!!!
do continue soon di!
was badly waiting for this update since sooo long!
thank you for the update and pm!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleon

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Happy Valentines  Day...to one of my fav stories...Fate- Mate!

Something...touches your heart...and it stays there!

karmachameleon

jyothirockz IF-Rockerz
jyothirockz
jyothirockz

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
KC...next update please dear... Don't keep us waiting for long...

karmachameleon

khareshelley IF-Dazzler
khareshelley
khareshelley

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
super awesome update after longgg break..!!!!!!!!11

karmachameleon

akshu.ray27 Senior Member
akshu.ray27
akshu.ray27

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Dearest KC,

Keeping up the tradition, I have just finished reading the update for the Nth time. It is an absolutely P.E.R.F.E.C.T comeback after a long break. Excuse my language but your description of Gloomy's dream was f**king incredible. This surely is one of those rare instances where the dream narrative is more beautiful than the dream itself. Personally, I tend to dislike dream sequences in a story for the simple fact that they do not contribute much to the story. But YOU made an exception like every other time. There is this dream and then there is Tsunami's dream(a while back), both were written splendidly and to an exceptionally credible effect. I flinched when I read this line "Letting the wax leisurely sting his hand instead...". Such is the incredible power in your writing. Is there a message in the dream? Well, I get a different one each time I read the dream sequence. You left a lot of room for my imagination, didn't you? You left me in a bit of a vacuum earlier too - with the kiss. I haven't managed to come out of it and now you pushed me further into the vacuum, gently, lovingly, and reassuringly. When the time is right, I'd really like for you to decode the message hidden in the dream. I am dying to know what wondrous thoughts were going on in your head before you let the words flow. Concerning Gloomy, I am really glad she was able to retain her dream and I hope that the clues in her dream will pull her closer to the truth. 

The dream and the fortune telling incident - it was a perfect correlation. The dream scene made a HUGE impact on me. The second I finished reading through it, I knew that this update is worth a life time's wait but guess what? The plot just kept getting better and better. Every time I think you can't get any better at portraying emotions, you prove me wrong. You present the most colorful, powerful and pure depiction of emotions. One moment she is angry, the next moment she is worried, one moment she is crying and the next moment she is laughing. I felt all emotions(along with the fluctuations) every step of the way. Only you can dive into words shaping them into something magical and unique. Only you can manage to evoke emotions in me using such short fragmented sentences. Only you can make me feel amazed at superfluous details like Tsunami kicking something in the grass. I absolutely loved Gloomy and Tsunami's conversation on the bench. It was an emotional roller coaster ride in itself. Even as I was dealing with these emotions, I found myself laughing out loud when Gloomy asked this "You fired them all?". Gloomy and Tsunmani have such a contrasting set of concerns. While she is concerned about everyone in the world including Tsunami, her aunt and Manny, Tsunami is only concerned about her happiness. 

The best part was yet to come. The embrace - the realization that SHE is THE girl - the smile. Again, this was a P.E.R.F.E.C.T pause to the update. You are an author with a distinctive voice KC. Each single word from you is golden. Every part of your narrative was an 'aha' moment for me. You are a PRO at portraying emotions and you do it so beautifully that I always end up forgetting everything around me to get sucked right into the warm and very special embrace of your magical words. I wish I could write half as good as you to convey how much I love your writing. You say I always make you feel like a star and I want to say that you are indeed the brightest star ever!

Reading Fate-Mate is and will be my first love. Everyday with Fate-Mate is Valentine's day for me. I love you and Fate-Mate, deeply and truly. Happy Valentines day! 

I want to thank your kids profusely (in the form of hugs and kisses) for allowing you to complete the update and deliver it to us in all its glory. I want to thank YOU from the bottom of my heart for the best gift of my life. I want to thank my lucky stars for crossing paths with you. Lastly, I want to thank God for blessing you with an incredible talent and a beautiful heart.

Your bonafide fan.
Akshu.

PS: Soon you will find me stalking you and the thread for the next update :-)

Edited by akshu.ray27 - 19 February 2014 at 10:08am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25MidnightReaderhumsafarananya123daffodils06karmachameleonShamz94deepa.e...OceanEyes...

...OceanEyes... IF-Rockerz
...OceanEyes...
...OceanEyes...

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
should we start stalking here again???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu.ray27karmachameleondeepa.e

akshu.ray27 Senior Member
akshu.ray27
akshu.ray27

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...OceanEyes...

should we start stalking here again???

Just Do It! - Nike ;-)

karmachameleon

GuruDeep246 Goldie
GuruDeep246
GuruDeep246

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged
O my god, finally the realisation came. Yes she is the girl
this is so fantastic update kc. I just loved reading this upate. So now arnav knows abt his feelings. Good.. Next Gloomy's . Then waiting for his confession to her. The way u write i loved it. Its worth to wait for ur next update everytime.plz update soon dear.

karmachameleon

Go to top