Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pd2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the PM and Welcome back.
Coming to the Chapter 37, I loved the way you expressed their pain and inner turmoil.
Good that they again became friends.
By the way why I felt that marriage will happen on the the same day as of Priya sister's marriage.

saj111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

KC dat was Awsome chapter    You'Re The Best .  Purely divined love story of Arshi       and d dream which Khushi saw itself cleared why dat letter  A  held very important to Khushi dat she was searching it very badly in her mehendi but couldn't locate it  and finally Arnav could see it      .  So Khushi was waiting for Arnav all these yrs since from childhood but couldn't recognize dat its indeed her Mr.India d        .  Now can't wait to know how these both r related to each other, guess wen Nani enters only finally Khushi would get to know who Arnav is and can't wait to get Khushi's little secret to unfold  Hurry Up   .

Dam d dream was very heart wrenching    πŸ’”  , hope it doesn't become true as she dreamt Arnav going far away from her Shocked .  Yooo  even in d dream  khushi took Arnav's name for d boy  A  and now all confused soul doesn't know how to join d dots     . Nevertherless very happy dat Khushi kept her anger and betrayal aside and solved d matter with Arnav and really hoping she continues her job and pursue Arnav to concentrate in Fashion Show Event      .

Update soon wen possible KC and really looking forward how these r going to succeed in der finding out each other's feelings and wen'll Nani enter into d story again.
Edited by saj111 - 10 years ago
fraser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yayy!! finally we got update..
i don' have words to define the writting of you... always going excellent from previous one..
thank you for pm..
just one request .. want to reread all chapters again do open up your blog
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant finally i get to read your story to much of my pleasure!!
Awesome update!!
I really waited long for this and am so happy that it was fulfilled finally!!
Finally ASR got his name for his feeling what about kushi? please make her realise that that is arnav!! please she should know about it soon!!
will wait for your next update!!
Deleted thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
damn, i forgot where we left at last...
As i read the story, the old feelings swept in once again and i was in love with ASR and Gloomy once again...
MAS_5253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg is dat really u .. m surprised n shocked but m so happiee iv got my tsunami n gloomy back .. indeed was missing it badly
sorriee for d late rply was really caught up wd my 17 day old baby but finally i cud squeeze sumtym out n read n cmnt
Cuming to d update ..lemme tell u even after such a long break u didnt loose d essence of d characters n story which is highly commendable loved it .. i alwas lovd dere conversatn its beautiful lukin frwd for next update ..Edited by MAS_5253 - 10 years ago
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this update was truly a treat after such a long time...loved it to bits...sorry for the late reply...i think she is now going to find out that he is her ASR...continue soon...super excited for the next part...
arshisiree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awsm update aftr a long time fate mate is back πŸ˜ƒ
VYGA89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
Loved it.
I just loved the way u portrayed arnav realizing his feelings for khushi.
I Missed you so much and
your FFs...
Thank you so much for such a
lovely story.
Thanks for the pm.