Originally posted by: akshu.ray27

I am :-) Hanging on the last thread.

Even I'm in the same boat akshu and penny 😆
karmachameleon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
You know I am losing my mind when I don't post an update on Fate-Mate... :(

Hello readers,

First of all - Happy New Year to all of you!!

I hope everyone is doing fine. I am sorry for disappearing from the forum for a while - it's hard to explain where I have been - considering the fact that I have just been busy with life. Just life, work, kids and again life, work and kids. Twenty four hours don't seem enough...

Now coming to the point - when will I continue writing this story? Believe it or not - I want to write this story more than you guys want to read it (yes, it's possible) but somehow I can't seem to find any time. I take my time writing my chapters, from original to editing to proofreading., and I take it very seriously. But now, I barely have time to even open my laptop.

So what's the plan? I don't know. I want to write but don't have the time. I know it's not a good enough answer but that's the truth.

I would like to apologize for this dissatisfying answer about my plans but this is as much as I know. I wish I could tell you guys any different...

Another special Happy New Year to - Ananya, Akshu, Penny, Humsafar, Nisha, Meenu, Shivi and many others that I am forgetting.

P.S. I know I should complete this story because we all know the feeling of a incomplete  story which is so close to our hearts - thanks to unexpected ending of IPKKND. That's why I will try my best to continue this story whenever and however I can. If life allows it. I hop you guys understand.

Thank you

-KC

ipkrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi KC happy new year to you too How are you I am so happy to see you here😊 . Take your own time KC but please complete this story. This is really a special story to me . How are your kids. Edited by ipkrose - 9 years ago
BublyKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi KC. Happy New Year. Really missing your writing on IF. Missing Fate Mate. Missing Arshi. Happy to see your note. Take your time to write Fate Mate But don't quiet it. We all will wait to read your next writing. Good luck.
sabz105 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi KC,

It was so good to hear from you!!! I thought we'd lost you!!!

Anyways I just hope you get some chance to write chapters for Fate-Mate and It All Started With 300 Rupees soon!!!

Eagerly waiting to read you next updates!!!! Miss you!!!!

Lots of love,

Rahat xx

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey KC...thanks for the note really appreciate it...
hope to read this story soon...tc
Nisha06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its great to hear from u Di..Happy new year to u nd to ur kids too..pls continue soon Di..we will be waiting always..
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What pains me is that FATE-MATE was fated to be incomplete.
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya123

Hi humsafar,

Karma Cham is pretty busy with life and her kids. She is working towards her book though, which will be published towards the end of next year.

Karma can we know more about the story you are writing?
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
H8.
Please continue 
It is unfair to leave two such beautiful stories incomplete