Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

everest.arsh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Awesome update of the wonderul story..loved it👏. You have very unique way of writing story..just love it.

Itsflora thumbnail
greattt!thats what we get after waiting all these time!well di,i read both ur ffs bt couldnt communicate coz of having no available netwrk!bt i must say i jst love ur writing since the begining!dnt knw how many times i do search if there is any update from u.specially fm is the best out of track ipkknd story i have ever read!keep rocking!
paaskhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back and I am extremely happy to read an update after a very long time...
We got our Gloomy & Tsunami back 😊
Update was awesome ...the hurt, feeling of betrayal , rejected was beautifully portrayed.. The dream was so realistic and she was happy on being called gloomy and not Khusi...
Arnav has at last admitted that she is someone special to him...

Cannot wait to read more

mannat91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

welcome dear,,,,,,

im so happy...

thanks for the update...as always it was super...i loved it thanku thanku thanku...

AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Finally the wat has ended.
FM is updated.

Im gng to be back soon after reading and rereading it.
AppleIphone.pie thumbnail
I really love your "fate mate" so much
This is the first fan fiction I read on this forums so it's always holds a special place in my heart
And about the update it's amazing like always:)
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally Fate-Mate is updated🥳 arnav realized khushi is the girl who is his soul mate please khushi connect the dots of your dream fortune teller and ASR...eagerly waiting for next update
say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
M i dreaming or KC has really updated Fate-Mate?

God it was so long Di ! M glad that u r back. This is one of a very few stories i follow on IF and honestly i had lost the hope that i would get a chance to read the end of this story.

Anyway comming to the update so it was as usual a high on emotions and awesome update. Their pain and esp. Khushi's was portrayed so beautifully. They both are so much into eachother that 'Love' seems less apt to name their emotions.
Hmm so Arnav finally lost the inner battle and realised that Khushi is THE GIRL. Its gonna get interesting from here for sure. ... I hope Khushi too realises it soon and accepts that love and bonding is more important in a relationship than a mere name.

Overall i loved the update and for the sooner updates from now on. Ohh and its now "It all started with..."'s turn no? Waiting eagerly for that.

M leaving my mail id on the mentioned thread and hope that you will add me.

Thnx 4 this lovely.update Di. TC !
This is OM here 😊.
shanu.ami thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so touchinggg... so emotionalll...:'(

Meeshaali thumbnail
OMG
Omg
Omg
Omg is dat realy u KC