Users

Frequent Posters

bhagyathara thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
finally you came back with a bang .its just wonderful
sagmruswe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wooowww...after a long tym, wonderfull update as usual n very long alsi. Finally arnav realised his feelings...their conversation is tooo gud. Hope kuahi too realises soon
Shini.Shiva86 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back KC. Hope ur baby is fine. About the update... Its jus super... Finally atleast one of them has realised their feeling, and glad tht hes accepting it. Even our Gloomy has started relating her Tsunami with her 'prince charming' Arnav's name, wel thts a gud news. I'm exited 2 read the next update already. Pls updt asap pls;-)
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i'l come back...
m so upset dat i cudnt take d frst res

Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[email protected]

I hvnt read d previous parts .

Help me in dis case plss
surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank God Tsunami realized atleast hsi feelings...

Gloomy is still confused...

so simple catchy words with whom anyone can relate it to... brilliant update...sometimes it is so difficult to underatnd what these feelings mean..

a very beautiful update... when she realized that he can never hurt her...
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m really happy u decided to continue fatemate..
Its an amazing story.. 
I loved all the updates..
They r gonna be okay.. Tats grt.. 
U write so poetically.. Its too good.. 
Sometimes ur lines were just perfect for situation nd beyond my imagination..
Gud work.. Carry on.. All the best.. 
machireddy thumbnail
Wow so happy.thanks kc for the update.the feelings you protrayed are amazing.
rockingchamp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great karma u have decided to continue dis story i felt relieved awesome and different kind of emotions when there was dis update loved dis and missed it too a great start after those cheap acts and dull moments in the forum great to see tsunami and gloomy
Khushi as i have always said is a self centered character my pain my problems my happiness my sadness everything she is so lost in her prince charming dreams that name that she is oblivous to her feelings happiness peace which is being provided by her friend dis happens wid all of the girls we dream of our prince charming he would be like dis that and in dis way we miss obvious things in life..todays chapter could be named mein aur mein tanhai aksar ye baatein karte hai...i hope she realises her love for him before that name connection and not bcoz she has loved him all the way.it would have been great if arnav would have left her and gone some where so taht she could not find him and she could have all alone wid her pain that would have serve her great bcoz what he has done to her no one could do and not expecting nything in return and what is she doing showing that she is in pain of him bcoz of him learn to forgive others even if it gives u pain khushi mam..arnav could also hold the grudge of being charged of raping her but he did what friend does...khushi my friend a advic for u get a life and stop doing self pity on yourself and enjoy what u have...
Nirjhoramanisha thumbnail
Thanks for ur update. I love this ff so much.finally arnav takes the decision to accept the truth.hope khushi realizes soon. Pls try to update next part soon.