Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleezay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
sadkey jaooonnn u updated :*
OMG wat afab upate ... loved each part ... ooo it has been long ago u updated ... aand im an idiot u were updating 300 within this time and y the hell i didnt know that Y Y Y im so mad at myself  and let it be here the discussion is abt arnav and khushi ... hayeee i so so sooo love them u just depicteed it sooo beautifullly they are really connected heart to heart thats what i call love soon they will realize it too ;)
KEEP ROCKING KC :D
AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantabulous update. Was waiting eagerly and  at one point in time lost hope that you will update. I love love love to the power infinity your characters gloomy and tsunami. I could not believe my eyes when I saw chapter 37. Still I opened and I cannot tell how happy I am. And the update totally worth the wait.( looong though) and my thank you to you from bottom of my heart.
sumana561 thumbnail
Every mrng I just open IF from my mobile to get out of my sleepy mood..this mrng is the best one I ever had...Seeing a pm frm u..I was literally praying inside my head...plz..let it be the update...
Finally after finding out that it was an update...I was so happy & screamed out loud...my mom was confused &gave me those weird looks.. πŸ˜†
Awesome update di... πŸ‘ ...loved it...
First the nightmare..I was really feeling the pain while I was reading it...khushi's mixed feelings towards arnav r justified...So she reached arnav 's home...when she joked about their wedding..I started dreaming of their wedding...
They both r made for eachother..their love & concern towards eachother never ends...
Hope khushi doesn't leave the job...
Arnav!!loved the way he realized his feelings towards her..&
hugged her &thought she was his girl
Totally in love with the update..I'm gonna surely read it again after my exams..
Thanks for the update...A big hug from me. πŸ€—
U made my day...
Love gloomy&tsunami...I never feel they r characters from a story..They have bcom a part of my life.&many others...
Saare waitmates ke liye
big hug...I don't know if ppl go through any thread to read the comments...but I loved reading every post in this thread...
I never knew this one is going to be the longest comment I have ever written.
ipkknd_gbdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all, I am super happy that you are back!
Now, for my opinion of this chapter, please keep in mind that I love your writing, but I'm being honest here...

Ch 37 was good, but it didn't make me "feel" stuff...I mean, you described the emotions, but not in your usual manner...I don't have any specifics, but your previous chapters had me jumping with joy, or laughing, or rolling my eyes at Arshi's banters, etc. but this chapter didn't have that same effect on me. 

Before, when you mentioned stuff about Khushi's dad and all the time they spent together, I got sad and even cried a little bit...but now, when you described how everyone was leaving Khushi alone, it didn't have that effect on me - I was merely a reader.

I also felt that some of the emotions you described were repetitive and cliched...which is usually not the case in your writing...

I'm sorry for my incoherent thoughts, but I don't know what exactly I dislike...I just don't feel that this chapter was up to your standards. It was a good chapter, but something was missing - it didn't seem like YOU wrote it...

Also, I don't mean to hurt your feelings or degrade you as a writer...but if you do feel that, please forgive me.

Edited by ipkknd_gbdfan - 10 years ago
rosalinesibs thumbnail
such a wonderful update aftr a long time...loved d way uve described der emotions n thoughts beautifully...asr has fallen hard 4 her...wish khushi realizes it soon...
momai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was wonderful KM...thanks for d update
Alannah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
An amazing update... worth the wait... loved it 
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg omg really u updated FM am

awesome di... khushi went to his house to check on him...poor manny i was laughing at his condition poor him...
i love the talks they had...she was concerned about him and his health...
and to the top arnav welcomed his feelings for her yay
thanks for pm...
love u love u love u for updating
Kavya_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After a very very long tym...getting updates frm u... Thanx for giving us tis wonderful update. Loved it absolutely. Finally, Arnav realised his feelings for Khushi..waiting for more and more updates frm nw onwards.
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...mindblowing...superb...beautiful...great...lovely...emotional and a very long update...thanku dr for giving such a beautiful update...