Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

A life partner like that..sweet poignance in each moment.. (Page 3)

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
How can i watch this guy die after reading such dialogues?!Cry Moreover I liked vishal in PKYEK. U r right. As much as v love watching love-hate sagas onscreen,in real life v all would love to have a hubby like this Varun whoz besotted with his wife right from the word GO

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent071sarunSS88showviewerprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aruni50218

I agree Sunara.

At the first sight, it looked like Varun is the best husband Paro can have! Nice, romantic, caring...  I remember his audition dialog too... That piece really moved me then... 

But honestly, when i was watching , i was half expecting them to show that Varun is not worthy of the bride.. When he was blind folded and was asked to slash the piece of cloth, and when he said shayari to make Paro look at him, i was expecting he would not do it. Specially in the former, becoz Rudra was present too. Knowing how much GH loves symbolism you know... Big smile

But they surprised me. Varun succeeded in both. He was established as a nice guy. The moments between Paro and him, with that amazing BG song, was well done! We know and want that Rudra and Paro to be together, yet the scene (and yesterday's Laila-Rudra too) establish that Paro and Rudra is truly the opposites, their paths crossing is not by divine intervention, it is an awful mess created by people who are very much alive! And for them to disentangle themselves from the mess and to turn to each other... well it would be a treat to watch, if they maintain this standard throughout!

Only there are one thing that i feel uneasy about. First, that Varun's chacha, and the gang of friends are very much a part of the weapon smuggling. Could Varun be a part of it? If so... then Ouch

well, first of all i was actually expecting a positive guy after the audition.. it just made the story so much more beautiful.. and well its possible that as he was this simple guy who has educated himself and left his rural border village and gone to the city and is employed and leading his simple life over there, he has no idea about this racket.
This couple has such sweetness! i just adored every bit of their time together! truly with that O re piya and the way they established the purity of this union and the unholy union of Rudra Laila yesterday, the makers r seriously doing their work awesomely!
I am loving each episode more! the story is amazing!

@green - well said! this is not a story of divine interventions! this is a blood bath they would both will give anything to stop from happening! but as they say sh*t happens.. n they have to face the fallout.. n deal with it...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

decent071sarunSS88showviewerAruni.SublimeSanaya

-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
PH is showing a bonding btw paro n varun whn most of us thought he ll b a smuggler n paro wont get a chance to talk much wid him before marriage n after marriage RPR (sounds coolCool) ll kill him! then everything finish! now i m worrried abt the finish line!Ouch
first time i m worried abt something in RREmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07princessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vari3241

You've just made d epi more beautifulSmile

thank u!! :)
Originally posted by -CharmingSanaya

beautiful postSmile

thanks Embarrassed

decent07SublimeSanaya

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Beautiful post , written exceptionally well

decent07princessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyAmie

omg Sunara take a bow
u made da guy lovable for everyone

P.S: pls update diaryEmbarrassed

thanks Aurin! Hug
not forgotten abt the diary.. i will update is soonish, 1 for yesterday n 1 for today too.. i just got hell busy at work today n that is when i usually write the diary! unfortunately i had to today do what i am actually being paid for! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07SS88SublimeSanaya

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meeyaa

great post...
btw
where are these audition tapes everyone is talking about storeD?

thank u! well some1 from the PH uploaded the tapes, but within minutes a Sanaya fan stumbled across it and we got to watch it. and well it was all over CC forum n within hrs they took down the videos from the YT channel as soon as we started decoding the tapes..

decent07SublimeSanaya

Anmol_. IF-Sizzlerz
Anmol_.
Anmol_.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Great post and very well writtenBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07showviewerprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index