Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nims6 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
aww i cant help but comment to this post..such a beautiful post...i loved the each and every word you said...may be its because i felt the same way...and yes...i loved their sweet exchange ...though shor t it was sweet...and yes you are correct it will increase the depth of her loss...loved your post...
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏 brilliant ... how very well you have summed it up..the description, your take etc make this a very good post ! 
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sunara.
Nice to read a sweet post.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Sunara! These sweet moments and Paro's face brimming with happiness right now will make it that much more difficult to see her entire world shattered and the heavy price she had to play for her innocence and other people's politics. The creatives have done a marvelous job of weaving this tale so far. So, glad even for cameos they have chosen established actors, which makes everything more believable.
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post ...
Loved Paro-Varun scenes today...they looked adorable together 😆
Really sad that he is gonna die. 
 Loved your post.😊
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dazee

So well said - beautiful post, and beautiful moments.  I am so glad they are giving depth to all the key characters and that they did not take the easy way out, as you said, by caricaturing him as a bad guy. It truly seemed like Paro and he were made for each other...so lovely.  the horror and harshness of what will happen to them is now going to be all the more stark and heartbreaking.  Hats off to the writers and producers for this bold story.

and to the actors for portraying it so well.

another thing i've really liked is the love beween Paro and her mami. No step motherly treatment here.  This love is what's given paro the ability to love despite her horrendous loss.  so glad it was mami and not masi...very rare to see this kind of beautiful bond portrayed like this.

and the affection between the bad Takur and his wife...they've really kept it real and human, even amidst the inhumanity and violence.  They're all flawed...as people are in real life

Really liked your post. Well said layers of each key character is being etched slowly with each episode, good storytelling. All have some redeeming qualities though flawed.
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
You described it all so beautifully !
He's such an amazing guy...and he really looked 'perfect' for paro..
*sigh*
Of course its not gonna happen ! And i already feel sad thinking about the fact that he'll get killed !😭
After all he's such a sweetheart  ! 

Ek hi episode mein dil jeet liya 😳
So beautifully said.. Loved your post !!😊
kutkut12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
very true...the sweetness of her groom will actually make the loss more unbearable.
She would actually hate Rudra ( well to the extent that she is capable of hating)...but poor soul will be so lost and heartbroken.
I know it is inevitable but I am mourning the death of Varun even now.
But I know that he has to die if Paro has to become Rudra's bride.
I guess their love hate would start before marriage and continue after that. Let's see. It seems that Rudra will forcibly marry Paro. 
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
You'e done a great job of summing it up. I agree with you! Great post.