princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

omg Sunara take a bow
u made da guy lovable for everyone

P.S: pls update diary😳

thanks Aurin! πŸ€—
not forgotten abt the diary.. i will update is soonish, 1 for yesterday n 1 for today too.. i just got hell busy at work today n that is when i usually write the diary! unfortunately i had to today do what i am actually being paid for! πŸ˜†

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: meeyaa

great post...

btw
where are these audition tapes everyone is talking about storeD?

thank u! well some1 from the PH uploaded the tapes, but within minutes a Sanaya fan stumbled across it and we got to watch it. and well it was all over CC forum n within hrs they took down the videos from the YT channel as soon as we started decoding the tapes..

LazyBing thumbnail
Great post and very well writtenπŸ˜ƒ
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Sunara for such a sweet post...brightens the forum
Actually I really look forward to a few posts like yours these daysπŸ˜†
Please keep these coming ok?
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: expectappu

Trueee...😳...Also if you notice he is exactly how Thakurain had described the ideal husband for Paro would be...they seem to very much alike..This short-lived connection / attraction will play a major part in the loss that she will experience in the future...:(...But till then we will get to see some sweet moments...:)

aww i know!i think he was hand picked for her, the Takurainsa must have had a hand in making her hubby pick a very good husband for her beloved Paro..
she is not aware of this smuggling of weapons.. but he listens to her n keeping Paro happy will keep his wife happy.. so...

awww ya we will surely get some more sweet moments.. but they r gonna make the loss even more heartbreaking for both us n Paro 😭

I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post
Really sad that he is gonna die
He was very adorable today
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post Sunara πŸ€— I was so happy that Vishal was Varun ! Remembered all our discussions after seeing the audition <3 But damn,its gonna be so hard to see him die  Loved Paro-Varun scenes today,they looked adorable together ❀️ 
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: vena.cava.

It actually surprised me to the core how much his beautiful sweetness gripped me.  He is just as innocent as Paro, and he is the stark opposite of what Rudra is.  Varun is the life partner girls dream about, sweet and attentive and caring and patient.  He puts Paro's concerns before his own and he is just such a sweetheart.  

To know that he meets such a tragic end, and that too by Rudra's hands will be hard for me to watch because despite myself I really do love Varun's character.

i already had figured it out that he is gonna be good..but actually watching him at it! it was heartbreaking! the more nicer he is and the happier he would have kept sweet Paro the more painful it is to watch... 😭

their personalities are so well matched! and truly he is the kind of guy every girl dreams of.. and if realized there is nothing else needed in life.. he will fulfill every wish even before it was asked for..

the makers r seriously upping the bar with this! the whole dynamic of him getting killed by Rudra, just after Paro is wed...sigh.. cannot wait n dreading both at the same time..

Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Post!
I also didn't like Vishal before. Had seen him in EDSKPH. But I thought he was really good today. Liked his sweet and shy nature and that shayari he said to make Paro look up at him!
I'm sure we'd all want a life partner like this in real life and not someone like Rudra, no matter how hot he is!
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: urvi.sharma93

Awww I love your post Sunara di. Somewhere deep down I would have wished that Paro could share her life with such a sweet and docile life partner but then how would our hero and heroine fall in love??  Yesterday after reading the comments about Rudra and Laila's session in the tent...I kind of wished to pair Rudra and Laila together and Paro and Varun together! πŸ˜† At least poor Paro would not have to suffer from the hostile behavior that Rudra will shower abundantly on her and suffer from the abuse from Laila in the future as well.   Oh well that won't be the case so might as well stop day dreaming for Paro to have a goody-goody hubby. But the husband-to-be seemed  so innocent and  shy..just like our Paro and  I'm sure he is a pakka virgin!! πŸ˜‰

LOL for getting the virgin for this too! πŸ˜†

but seriously cannot help but wonder, as a character how much more luckier Paro would have been if she got to be with Varun, a simple sweet life.. tranquil and calm.. they would have made each other so happy..

but then we wouldn't be having Rangrasiya the epic tale in our hands!! so let't wait n watch! the ride is gonna be a rollercoaster and we will enjoy it and its emotional twists a lot!