A life partner like that..sweet poignance in each moment.. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
After today's episode i am just singing ore piya..hoo...
intense eye lock...parun โค๏ธLoved your post.

Awww I love your post Sunara di. Somewhere deep down I would have wished that Paro could share her life with such a sweet and docile life partner but then how would our hero and heroine fall in love??  Yesterday after reading the comments about Rudra and Laila's session in the tent...I kind of wished to pair Rudra and Laila together and Paro and Varun together! ๐Ÿ˜† At least poor Paro would not have to suffer from the hostile behavior that Rudra will shower abundantly on her and suffer from the abuse from Laila in the future as well.   Oh well that won't be the case so might as well stop day dreaming for Paro to have a goody-goody hubby. But the husband-to-be seemed  so innocent and  shy..just like our Paro and  I'm sure he is a pakka virgin!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by urvi.sharma93 - 10 years ago
Nice post Sunara. I too love this character of Paro's hubby alot. And I'm pretty much upset today. Cause I just realised my two favourite characters (besides Rudra and Paro) are going to be killed off very soon. The cute and bubbly Bhindi and the very sweet and supportive husband Varun :'( And what they said earlier will come true. Every character besides Paro will be gray. Paro will be the only innocent in the story. But saying that, wont too much negativity be a minus point for the show? I think there should be a proper balance between positive and negative. Anyway, maybe I am worrying too much before hand. I guess we'll cross the bridge when we get there.
So well said - beautiful post, and beautiful moments.  I am so glad they are giving depth to all the key characters and that they did not take the easy way out, as you said, by caricaturing him as a bad guy. It truly seemed like Paro and he were made for each other...so lovely.  the horror and harshness of what will happen to them is now going to be all the more stark and heartbreaking.  Hats off to the writers and producers for this bold story.

and to the actors for portraying it so well.

another thing i've really liked is the love beween Paro and her mami. No step motherly treatment here.  This love is what's given paro the ability to love despite her horrendous loss.  so glad it was mami and not masi...very rare to see this kind of beautiful bond portrayed like this.

and the affection between the bad Takur and his wife...they've really kept it real and human, even amidst the inhumanity and violence.  They're all flawed...as people are in real life
Edited by Dazee - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ArhiVirAnya

Hahah!  :D su I also used to hate vishal n his show ..it came bfore ipk n it ws sucha bore to watch the last 5 mins.
well bt im truly in live wid varun <3
SOoo sweet yaar he n paro looked really gud!
the poem ws jus soo cute!
sad hez going to b killed :(
His audition sounds really amazing n im goin total fida ovr d dialogues <3

ikr! after the amount i had dissed him i never expected i would ever be singing his praises! hell least of all i never expected me to love his pairing with Sanaya which is like the ultimate test of liking for me! ๐Ÿ˜†

aahh we got lucky that we got to watch the tapes before they were deleted! n i got double lucky cz i already downloaded it for myself by the time they deleted it! ๐Ÿ˜†

How can i watch this guy die after reading such dialogues?!๐Ÿ˜ญ Moreover I liked vishal in PKYEK. U r right. As much as v love watching love-hate sagas onscreen,in real life v all would love to have a hubby like this Varun whoz besotted with his wife right from the word GO
Originally posted by aruni50218

I agree Sunara.

At the first sight, it looked like Varun is the best husband Paro can have! Nice, romantic, caring...  I remember his audition dialog too... That piece really moved me then... 

But honestly, when i was watching , i was half expecting them to show that Varun is not worthy of the bride.. When he was blind folded and was asked to slash the piece of cloth, and when he said shayari to make Paro look at him, i was expecting he would not do it. Specially in the former, becoz Rudra was present too. Knowing how much GH loves symbolism you know... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But they surprised me. Varun succeeded in both. He was established as a nice guy. The moments between Paro and him, with that amazing BG song, was well done! We know and want that Rudra and Paro to be together, yet the scene (and yesterday's Laila-Rudra too) establish that Paro and Rudra is truly the opposites, their paths crossing is not by divine intervention, it is an awful mess created by people who are very much alive! And for them to disentangle themselves from the mess and to turn to each other... well it would be a treat to watch, if they maintain this standard throughout!

Only there are one thing that i feel uneasy about. First, that Varun's chacha, and the gang of friends are very much a part of the weapon smuggling. Could Varun be a part of it? If so... then 

well, first of all i was actually expecting a positive guy after the audition.. it just made the story so much more beautiful.. and well its possible that as he was this simple guy who has educated himself and left his rural border village and gone to the city and is employed and leading his simple life over there, he has no idea about this racket.
This couple has such sweetness! i just adored every bit of their time together! truly with that O re piya and the way they established the purity of this union and the unholy union of Rudra Laila yesterday, the makers r seriously doing their work awesomely!
I am loving each episode more! the story is amazing!

@green - well said! this is not a story of divine interventions! this is a blood bath they would both will give anything to stop from happening! but as they say sh*t happens.. n they have to face the fallout.. n deal with it...

PH is showing a bonding btw paro n varun whn most of us thought he ll b a smuggler n paro wont get a chance to talk much wid him before marriage n after marriage RPR (sounds cool๐Ÿ˜Ž) ll kill him! then everything finish! now i m worrried abt the finish line!
first time i m worried abt something in RR๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by vari3241

You've just made d epi more beautiful๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u!! :)
Originally posted by -CharmingSanaya

beautiful post๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Beautiful post , written exceptionally well