A life partner like that..sweet poignance in each moment..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Well first lemme start, Vishal who plays Varun- lol his old show came b4 IPK i used to trash the show n his character too cz it was such a retard i felt.. n i was forced to watch the last 5 mins of it every single day..🐷
Ok on that auspicious note lemme start what i really have to say! 😆

I watched this guy's audition tapes and awww that was it 'love at first sight' with a character for the sweetness itself.. i dunno if they will keep that conversation here.. but when i heard
"main aapko kaise lakta hu? mera matlab hai ki sab kuch itna jaldi ho raha hai. kal hamari shadi bhi ho jayegi. mein bas yehi kehena chahatha ki, shadi honeki pehele aap mujhe jaane. aur mein bhi aapko jaanna chahatha hu. apne baremein toh yeh kehena chahatha hu ki  sheher mein job karta hu aur waha rehena pasand karta hu. chatpata khana bohot chahta hu mujhe. aur mithaiya dekhhar muh mein pani tak aaata hai pata hai?
arre... ghabarai nahi.. jitna khane ka shokh hai, utna achcha khana banana bhi jaanthahu. aur aap keliye bhi bana sakta hu mein..
."

And there is a bit more.. so much sweeter stuff.. but just in case they keep it for tomorrow i don't wanna spoil the fun by telling it (lol i actually downloaded it the very second I saw it as i just adored the dialogs in it!
❤️ that is how i know the dialogs word by word!! 😆)
but awww awww awww i totally fell in love with this person with these lines!! Any girl would be lucky to get a guy like this!!

Anyway while i was watching the ankhon mein ankhon romance I was reminded of these and it just became even more sweeter to watch it! And more n more poignant as moments went by..

I just loved it!
it might be so simple..but still, isn't these little moments of happiness.. this simplicity... joy in the little things one has the most precious things in life?

He falls in love with her at first sight... mesmerized by his beautiful shy bride.. and he cannot stop complimenting her... gazing at her with joy knowing she will be his...

sigh.. we know the sad story to follow.. and I am truly glad that they r not taking the easy way out by making this sweet guy bad.. he is unaware of this whole arms racket as Paro herself is..
And it makes this so much more complicated..

Its so simple if what Rudra does by killing her husband, is cz he was a bad person.. but knowing of the amazing guy he is.. the beautiful life she was just at the threshold of entering.. a dream come true life to gain such a saathi...and its all snatched away from her in one second..

This very short lived but sweet love story truly is adorable.. n gives the story so much depth.. so much depth to Paro's loss... the extent she loses out is so humongous when u put this beautiful relationship in to the bargain..

sigh.. so as i watched her peeking behind that curtain trying to catch a glimpse of him.. and his delight once he saw her angelic face peeking from the window.. delightful moments

i just loved every moment of their shared time today..

so weird cz i am a sucker for the love - hate sagas.. but seeing this sweetness, i realized that how much more beautiful 'real life' would become with such a life partner..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You have summed it up so beautifully...those few moments between Paro n her Groom to b, were enough to visualize from both theri sides, they would click n live their lives happily with each other.

Its so simple if what Rudra does by killing her husband, is cz he was a bad person.. but knowing of the amazing guy he is.. the beautiful life she was just at the threshold of entering.. a dream come true life to gain such a saathi...and its all snatched away from her in one second..

This very short lived but sweet love story truly is adorable.. n gives the story so much depth.. so much depth to Paro's loss... the extent she loses out is so humongous when u put this beautiful relationship in to the bargain..

I guess this is where th intensity of HATE is going to come from her side......

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Sofna

You have summed it up so beautifully...those few moments between Paro n her Groom to b, were enough to visualize from both theri sides, they would click n live their lives happily with each other.

I guess this is where th intensity of HATE is going to come from her side......

thank u 😳
n yes, had this couple got a chance to live their lives together, they will flow forward like a tranquil river... so gentle and peaceful.. a very restful life.. they r highly compatible.. so very alike.. n would have made each other very happy..

so yes, they might share some alone moments getting to know each other despite the conservative backdrop.. and Paro would start hoping.. putting a face to the dreams of her wedding to her prince charming... n when that is brutally shattered, she will hurt so much at first.. and as each hurt thrown at her piles up she may hate with a vengeance too and this will be the premise of that hate..

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hahah!  :D su I also used to hate vishal n his show ..it came bfore ipk n it ws sucha bore to watch the last 5 mins.
well bt im truly in live wid varun <3
SOoo sweet yaar he n paro looked really gud!
the poem ws jus soo cute!
sad hez going to b killed :(
His audition sounds really amazing n im goin total fida ovr d dialogues <3
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree Sunara.

At the first sight, it looked like Varun is the best husband Paro can have! Nice, romantic, caring...  I remember his audition dialog too... That piece really moved me then... 

But honestly, when i was watching , i was half expecting them to show that Varun is not worthy of the bride.. When he was blind folded and was asked to slash the piece of cloth, and when he said shayari to make Paro look at him, i was expecting he would not do it. Specially in the former, becoz Rudra was present too. Knowing how much GH loves symbolism you know... 😃

But they surprised me. Varun succeeded in both. He was established as a nice guy. The moments between Paro and him, with that amazing BG song, was well done! We know and want that Rudra and Paro to be together, yet the scene (and yesterday's Laila-Rudra too) establish that Paro and Rudra is truly the opposites, their paths crossing is not by divine intervention, it is an awful mess created by people who are very much alive! And for them to disentangle themselves from the mess and to turn to each other... well it would be a treat to watch, if they maintain this standard throughout!

Only there are one thing that i feel uneasy about. First, that Varun's chacha, and the gang of friends are very much a part of the weapon smuggling. Could Varun be a part of it? If so... then 
Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You've just made d epi more beautiful😊
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omg Sunara take a bow
u made da guy lovable for everyone

P.S: pls update diary😳

meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great post...
btw
where are these audition tapes everyone is talking about storeD?
Edited by meeyaa - 10 years ago
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Trueee...😳...Also if you notice he is exactly how Thakurain had described the ideal husband for Paro would be...they seem to very much alike..This short-lived connection / attraction will play a major part in the loss that she will experience in the future...:(...But till then we will get to see some sweet moments...:)
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It actually surprised me to the core how much his beautiful sweetness gripped me.  He is just as innocent as Paro, and he is the stark opposite of what Rudra is.  Varun is the life partner girls dream about, sweet and attentive and caring and patient.  He puts Paro's concerns before his own and he is just such a sweetheart.  
To know that he meets such a tragic end, and that too by Rudra's hands will be hard for me to watch because despite myself I really do love Varun's character.