Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sparkle2985

🤣 and names for veera also kamli,bhootni,kabootari...

Seriously yaar..😆..His nick names & oneliners are awesome..👏..I just cant get over his introduction scene when he put crackers on the road & veera fell of the bike....that time his oneliner was 'toh pritampura di pandit thodi na banu mein' 🤣 & her nick name was pind di sherni...😆😆 
Edited by divyadollar - 10 years ago
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Baldev-Gunjan  scene  was so  natural  and  really  enjoyed  it.Poor  Baldev  is  being  teased  by  Gunjan  at  home and  Veera  outside.Loved  the  way  how  Baldev  jumped  up  on  hearing  Gunjan  call  Veera  over  the  phone 😆.I  really  liked  Baldev  by  seeing  his  concern  4  his  pind  but  then  he  can  be  manipulated  very  easily.Somehow  I  can  see  that  Baldev  can  be  brought  in  the  right  direction  as basically  he is  an  honest  person  though  gets  into  antics  and  who  else  can  change  him apart  from  veera 😛  and  I  am  waiting  4  it  2  pave  the  way  4  VeeBa  luv  story.I  luved  the  precap  too  and  I  hope  the  sooner  Veera  gets  over  with  Karan the better.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: divyadollar

Seriously yaar...😆...Dono ne baldev ka band baja raha hain...I liked Baldeva's oneliners when he said to gunjan..Oye lipstik-powder ka dukan...🤣 🤣...His one liners are hilarious..😆😆😉

😆 He's become a pro @ nicknames. I'm loving his one liners too