Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

A tale of two relationships (Page 4)

aksuji Goldie
aksuji
aksuji

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Thank you for making  this post NBji...

While watching the episode, sanaya's soft smile and  her dreams of a beautiful future  with her to-be-hubby and the harmless smile and impressive poetry by varunsa ,made me  think for once that  maybe I can vouch for paro and varun sa's jodi  and maybe he can be a better life partner for  her, than Rudra knowing his past and present,whom she is destined to lose but...

then immediately I thought ,how can I be sure  that the seemingly harmless varun sa is as simple,as harmless and as gentle as he seems to be now, when I know nothing of him.Who knows if he'll keep paro happy or throw her in a pit of hell.Appearances can be often deceptive and this seeming good husband material is not a guarantee for a better future of Paro  and rudrasa is more acceptable for paro since "a known enemy is better than an unknown friend".

And laila-rudra relationship is  definitely  more comfortable since they know each other and  most of all they know what to expect from each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sultan_Of_Swing

Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Nice post! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sultan_Of_Swing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index