India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

A tale of two relationships

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Of Paro & Varun, and their shared dreams of a future together and sweet child-like innocence.Of believing in the concept of falling in love, for hoping that this marriage will be forever.

Of Rudra & Laila, of fragrant nights, of shared beds & pillow, of the days after that they don't embrace together.

In normal circumstances, I should be more hopeful of the former & appreciate it more. But I cant.

Somehow at this stage I'm more comfortable with Rudra & Laila's relationship as a known enemy is far worse than an unknown friend. Somehow I just cannot get myself to believe in a relationship where the 2 adults know nothing of each other and yet decide to share the rest of their lives together.

But I understand this is the fate of so many young girls back home. I hope their child like belief in such marriages is upheld and their husbands give them the love & respect they deserve.

Edited by Naach_Basanti - 07 January 2014 at 11:37am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07ragtagrth81Kavita1970Sonamcute15Sam_Veenipkknd10mansajmg1997ArshinmedynamoskashevUrvi.96T4YY4B4KamalikaGshim_canapkkaykaycitinashniniAidanQJulie_Star1sarunShweta1691LoveYouChutki..-MIMOSA-ghalaaksujiTirtharupaTimelessBeautyysslmay11Krishna_12SiestaHope-HappyBird-Arhi_2205sikhni_Khushi_DillseSanzforSushpoo_jRishita.SIholicipkknd-fantvbug2011AmazingAmyIceflamesAnupama.Chaandaniyashowviewersweetsugar13Kishmishfarheen75ayshaomar...Binny...aamir18MichmichiCandYlicious_SPutijaChalhovspate22serialjunkie--Nargis--.FemmeFatale.Millerrr88pakpearlincandescentTargaryenFAYKHAN29BigBoss11.Newbiesoapfan..Jyoti..MeeraHKyoga123amaiaDee_JGuineaopsyellowAdorableDevilxAaliyaprincessunaraSofna

nazca IF-Dazzler
nazca
nazca

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Well said NB

Part of the arranged marriage is , you have to open up yourself in front of complete stranger to be judged.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07TimelessBeautyyLoveYouChutki..oldoozMeeraHKSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29serialjunkiespate22princessunara

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
An arranged marriage is a gamble ... 
if you are lucky you hit the jackpot and get a good husband  LOL
But God forbid ... he turns out to be a womaniser ... a drunkard ... Shocked
You are in for trouble ... 
This one organised by Thakursa seems like an exchange of Paro for ammunition ... 
I too would definitely vouch for Rudra-Laila pair than Paro-Varun's ... LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07TimelessBeautyyArhi_2205serialjunkieMeeraHKyoga123Sultan_Of_SwingSofna

sikhni_ IF-Dazzler
sikhni_
sikhni_

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
nice post Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Sultan_Of_Swing

vena.cava. Senior Member
vena.cava.
vena.cava.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I agree.  It seems that the sweetness of Paro's and Varun's feelings are overshadowed by the fact that they have no history, and no knowledge of each other.  But at the moment he seems genuine and if he is, his loss will be even worse for Paro to deal with.

Edited by vena.cava. - 07 January 2014 at 1:32pm

T4YY4B4nashninioldoozTimelessBeautyy1sarunMichmichiSultan_Of_SwingserialjunkieprincessunaraSofna

Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kishmish

An arranged marriage is a gamble ... 
if you are lucky you hit the jackpot and get a good husband  LOL
But God forbid ... he turns out to be a womaniser ... a drunkard ... Shocked
You are in for trouble ... 
This one organised by Thakursa seems like an exchange of Paro for ammunition ... 
I too would definitely vouch for Rudra-Laila pair than Paro-Varun's ... LOL

But with a lot of arranged marriage these days, at least the boy & girls spend some time together in the form of a courtship period and are at least familiar with each other. But in the case of Paro & Varun its literally the case of taking the lamb to the slaughterhouse.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sabra_aliT4YY4B4TimelessBeautyyKishmishMichmichiserialjunkiespate22Sofna

Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vena.cava.

I agree.  It seems that the sweetness of Paro's and Varun's feelings are overshadowed by the fact that they have no history, and no knowledge of each other.  But at the moment he seems genuine and if he is, his loss will be even worse for Paro to deal with.

That's the thing. I just cant relate to it having known my husband all my life as a friend and having dated him before marrying him.

To me that is far worse and scary than the relationship Rudra and Laila have. Because at least with the later you know where you stand.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.T4YY4B4KishmishSofna

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
My beliefs are similar to yours NB ...but seen some wonderful arranged marriages amongst my friends also ...so I guess its the way the dice rolls in one's life i guess ...and the fate that one has in store Smile

nashniniTimelessBeautyysamiraoshowviewerMichmichiKishmishserialjunkieSultan_Of_SwingprincessunaraSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index