Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Did not like the character of Laila ! (Page 2)

Urvi.96 Senior Member
Urvi.96
Urvi.96

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
  My only problem was the way they depicted the scene, but truthfully speaking it was necessary in order to get the gist of what type of relationship Rudra and Laila share. Although I don't think they should be showing such encounters often coz it might affect the trp of the show since I am sure most of us online or general tv viewers would find it uncomfortable to watch it with their family. Let's see what happens but now we are some what prepared for such chipku scenes between Rudra and Laila if the PH chooses to show them in the future. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanaya

Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
She is just there for physical needs but wait for the day he falls for paro n it's over for her

crazyforsanaya

crazyforsanaya Senior Member
crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Actually, I don't know what the hullaboo is all about. I have never seen her (or any of the other people in the show, except for Sanaya, I don't know any one of them.) She looks just like an ordinary actor, who is playing the part of the woman with whom he sleeps around.
Did they show anything that was embarrassing? Not really. The streets of Paris are more "open" than what they showed. Was her acting great? Not for me. Did she steal the show? Haha! ROFL!!

In any case, this scene, although tastefully done, with vulgarity (I know, an anomaly,) is nothing to make a song and dance about. This relationship will end when Rudra will fall in love with Paro. Although his 'needs' will still be there. But he will do this for Paro. The reason being he will do anything for his Paro. The premise of the show is "love conquers all." As described by the producers. So, keeping that in mind,  I'm not really bothered about this vampy woman. Paro will conquer Rudra. But in the meantime, what I am worried about is what the producers said about his intimacy with Paro. Since she will be his captive, since she will be detesting him, since she will be disgusted by him, will he force he? I hope not. But the words of the producers -  that sometimes we will think, why is Rudra behaving like this, why is he doing this to Paro? This is haunting me. I hope, I really hope, he does not force her!

Edited by crazyforsanaya - 07 January 2014 at 5:21pm
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
She acts and looks like a pros******
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I saw the scene today ROFLIt was really vulgar the way it should be I guess. 

tvbuf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index