India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Did not like the character of Laila !

rafaya1 Goldie
rafaya1
rafaya1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
She is there only for Suhaagratein with Rudra !!  What ever she does Rudra will fall in love with Paro ultimately. 

Edited by rafaya1 - 07 January 2014 at 3:50pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07leninvaidhegimansajFairy2012Arhi_2205samiraoShreeswathyAsr-Ki-SamtvbufMillerrr88xAaliya

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Haww she has'nt done anything yet to be hated like this.. Tongue Ankita was fabulous yesterday and her character Laila would bring more layers to Rudra's character.. Embarrassed Its an important character to play.. :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07TimelessBeautyy-Inferno-.FemmeFatale.

asthajeth Senior Member

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07TimelessBeautyyArhi_2205amaiaMillerrr88

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Ankita - looked fabulous - she has really good features & played the vamp role really well - very filmy - you could say - a far cry from her past forays in drama. We need a character like hers to show the depth of the Rudra role & also to develop the relationship with Paro

She will be pivotal in the storyline - has to be as I cannot fathom why else Ankita would be in RR otherwise

Again - really good choice of actors-another feather in cap along with all else

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TimelessBeautyy

zoobie-doobie IF-Dazzler
zoobie-doobie
zoobie-doobie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I don't exactly hate her as of now..because at the moment Paro and Rudra have nothing to do with each other..
But she is the negative character after all...so i guess i'll start hating her when she actually does something bad. - My POV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asr-Ki-Sam

Arhi_2205 IF-Dazzler
Arhi_2205
Arhi_2205

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I don't hate her. Ankita Sharma did a fab job as Laila. If we want Paro - Rudra romance we're going to need Laila. 
samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
She is tool for rudra physical needs , once Parud will fall in love , hopefully her chapter wills close by ph
TimelessBeautyy Goldie
TimelessBeautyy
TimelessBeautyy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
For the main characters to come together - it's not entirely necessary for them to be living for the sole purpose of finding one another, all the while staying single and keeping that status until they know they have found each other.

Yes, we know the drama essentially is about them, but that doesn't mean they didn't have their own life before meeting each other. Realistically speaking, a lot of people do have others in their life before meeting the one they settle down with.

Edited by TimelessBeautyy - 07 January 2014 at 3:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.Millerrr88tvbuf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index