Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Liks SamRAT's mother is actually encouraging him to stay with his atrocious behaviour
and not be nice to Urmi or she will take advantage of him. 

Really a Model Mother she is.

SamRAT has learned that from her and has gone completely opposite of his soft spoken father.  No wonder SamRAT sneers at his kind and attentive brother and his father.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Samrat's.mother is something else. Has a great husband, but doesn't want the same for her daughter-in-law. Some women need to learn to let go of their sons. 

I do love that her advice didn't pan out. Hah. I know Samrat did it for other reasons, but hah, he didn't listen to his mother's advice. He wanted to show his indifference to Urmi. And that in turn gave Urmi the true picture. If he had listened to his mother and told Urmi to come home, Urmi the fool would have latched onto it and Ishaan would probably use it to spout his bakwas to Urmi. Ishaan: Dekha Urmi, he wanted you back but was just putting in a show in public

If Urmi really does stay for two or three days, hah.. that would bother Samrat's mother so much. πŸ˜†

Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Samrat's.mother is something else. Has a great husband, but doesn't want the same for her daughter-in-law. Some women need to learn to let go of their sons. 

I do love that her advice didn't pan out. Hah. I know Samrat did it for other reasons, but hah, he didn't listen to his mother's advice. He wanted to show his indifference to Urmi. And that in turn gave Urmi the true picture. If he had listened to his mother and told Urmi to come home, Urmi the fool would have latched onto it and Ishaan would probably use it to spout his bakwas to Urmi. Ishaan: Dekha Urmi, he wanted you back but was just putting in a show in public

If Urmi really does stay for two or three days, hah.. that would bother Samrat's mother so much. πŸ˜†

I forgot to say before that what I liked about Urmi was how shell shocked she was after her SR and SamRAT's behaviour and when she sees her mother she completely breaks down.
But with the whole family there she could not say anything more.  
But Urmi's mother guessed correctly that all was not well with her child.
And in the Precap... she overhears the real deal of SamRAT too.
And you are right Urmi will know when Ishaan comes to pick her up instead of SamRAT that Ishaan has been sugar coating all that BS about SamRAT.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Yup, that scene was great. It's one of the many scenes that prove me right that this is a good show. Same goes for the precap.
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hated his behaviour from the beginning but everyone seemed so in love with him because he was so sweet and romantic.
It's annoying that he thinks Samrat is ruining Urmi's life when actually he is a big reason as to why Urmi even married Samrat. He pretended Samrat was romantic and caring, that he was some sort of filmy guy, when he isn't. So while Samrat's egotistic behaviour is wrong, his practicality cannot be portrayed as a bad thing, not everyone in the world is a mushy and cheesy romantic like Ishaan. 

I also have to say that I have little sympathy for Urmi. She saw the signs more than once that he wasn't the guy of her dreams, I don't think anyone could be unless you pluck a character out of a Shahrukh Khan romantic film, but she ignored those signs. She also ignored Trisha's warnings. What's more she even followed Samrat's words  and practically kicked out Trisha from her wedding, I mean who does that? The girl can't think for herself, in a few days she's already severing her old ties for him, and that in itself should've showed her that Samrat isn't the sweet type of guy she wants, as he didn't care for her family.

Plus I can't stand the annoying female leads who cry over every little thing and yet actually doing nothing and say nothing to change their situation. She could shout at Trisha, but where's her strength gone now?

She's too naive and wants live a romantic life mimicking the movies, and that's just silly, and I don't know why the writers are making out like a guy is bad if he isn't like that.
Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: butterfly15..

I hated his behaviour from the beginning but everyone seemed so in love with him because he was so sweet and romantic.

It's annoying that he thinks Samrat is ruining Urmi's life when actually he is a big reason as to why Urmi even married Samrat. He pretended Samrat was romantic and caring, that he was some sort of filmy guy, when he isn't. So while Samrat's egotistic behaviour is wrong, his practicality cannot be portrayed as a bad thing, not everyone in the world is a mushy and cheesy romantic like Ishaan. 

I also have to say that I have little sympathy for Urmi. She saw the signs more than once that he wasn't the guy of her dreams, I don't think anyone could be unless you pluck a character out of a Shahrukh Khan romantic film, but she ignored those signs. She also ignored Trisha's warnings. What's more she even followed Samrat's words  and practically kicked out Trisha from her wedding, I mean who does that? The girl can't think for herself, in a few days she's already severing her old ties for him, and that in itself should've showed her that Samrat isn't the sweet type of guy she wants, as he didn't care for her family.

Plus I can't stand the annoying female leads who cry over every little thing and yet actually doing nothing and say nothing to change their situation. She could shout at Trisha, but where's her strength gone now?

His behavior annoyed me too. I caught up to the show three weeks in, and soon after I caught up I had said that he's to be blamed way more than Samrat. I agree with all of your points. 

Trisha point is something I've been meaning to elaborate on, but never get the chance. I will just add on to what you've said: if Samrat was such a great guy, why didn't Urmi let Trisha still come to the wedding even if Trisha made some mistakes? Instead she herself proved to Samrat that she is the 'right' choice who would put her Patidev before anything. She is no wilting flower, it can be seen by the way she dealt with Trisha so marvelously--carrying out Patidev's wishes without taking his name, and defending him like a tigress. Her grandmother's lessons did her well.
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously, from begining I am feeling that he is kind of exposing sam infront of urmi knowing nature of his friend...he might have two motives...one that he loves urmi from inside and want to create bad impression of sam in her mind or he has some inside jealousy for sam that he want to spoil his life and make him suffer...
Mr. Ishan ...don't ruin samur's life... Let urmi handle alone Sam...she is gonna be strong soon and deal with him by herself...shadi vadi ho gayi...pack the bags and go back to London...
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@likarsh, totally agree with everything you said. I hate that Urmi was quite adamant to marry Samrat, and didn't care who she hurt in the process, and yet now she's acting like some vulnerable little girl. These kinds of female characters get themselves in trouble, and then sympathy-seek.

Yes I can understand she's hurt, but how is staying silent and crying in secret going to help?
She was willing to fight for him with Trisha without even properly knowing him, but now she won't even speak up.

I just think she's  like a little girl who just wanted to be cinderella for the day, and that's why she got married. She doesn't seem mature enough for a relationship. 
Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine15

Seriously, from begining I am feeling that he is kind of exposing sam infront of urmi knowing nature of his friend...he might have two motives...one that he loves urmi from inside and want to create bad impression of sam in her mind or he has some inside jealousy for sam that he want to spoil his life and make him suffer...

Mr. Ishan ...don't ruin samur's life... Let urmi handle alone Sam...she is gonna be strong soon and deal with him by herself...shadi vadi ho gayi...pack the bags and go back to London...

I doubt he's doing it with any nefarious intentions, either for Samrat or against Samrat. He's doing it all for Samrat and Urmi in his mind. He's not really thinking about it, just reacts and tries to smoothen a situation or "help out" Samrat in being romantic.  But he needs to realize he's wrong.

His intention is not to break up Samrat and Urmi. If that were the case he wouldn't have been so upset that Samrat called off the wedding and then overjoyed that Samrat decided/agreed on the marriage again. 

If he wanted Urmi to see Samrat as an ass, all he would need to do is stop covering for Samrat from the start. Why would he want Urmi to marry Samrat and then see Samrat's real side? πŸ˜†Even now he's still covering  for Samrat.πŸ˜†
bhagyathara thumbnail
Originally posted by: butterfly15..

@likarsh, totally agree with everything you said. I hate that Urmi was quite adamant to marry Samrat, and didn't care who she hurt in the process, and yet now she's acting like some vulnerable little girl. These kinds of female characters get themselves in trouble, and then sympathy-seek.

Yes I can understand she's hurt, but how is staying silent and crying in secret going to help?
She was willing to fight for him with Trisha without even properly knowing him, but now she won't even speak up.

I just think she's  like a little girl who just wanted to be cinderella for the day, and that's why she got married. She doesn't seem mature enough for a relationship. 

was urmi adamant to marry samrat ? he was her parents choice and they presented him as the best man for her . .he was  gentle with her before wedding .so she started to like him .its not her fault that she accepted her parents choice .she didnt even know the tantrums thrown by samrat by calling off marriage .

she didnt know why trisha disliked samrat .and she trusted ishaan completely .even then her instinct was hinting something wrong there .but her mother and especially ishaan wiped it off from her mind and made her blind .