episode 2 analysis raj meets avni

Posted: 10 years ago
ok so this episode analysis 😊
liked the first scne where raj holding 😊
raj sees 😳avni while rest of the people arebending superb cinematography ⭐️
that prasad n rupee and anklet scene 😳😳😳were sweet scene that scene where avni says sorry to raj 😳
then scenes where avni devika are talking abt the love😆
 n funny part😆 but it was cute scene 😛btwn avnis dad n mom
then the last scene where raj ionn  his room looking at avnis ankletn that 50 rupee😳
saw raj shirtless wow itna jaldi ja rahe hain 😉
 coming to raj sister she is cute but a little chatterbox😛 looks like she did love marriage cos shes marwari n her husband is punjabi will this revelation go down well😕 wid avnis family😕 if they agree for avni n raj alliance 😳
coming to the avnis brother arey you should ve told thenm earlier 😲
avnis mom will be shocked wen akshat will tell that he likes someone 😉cos dadji said his friend son did love marriage or something community stopped talking to him or something 😲
siigh if only the parents couldve really understood their son anyway
 but today was awesome episode⭐️ i really like raj family😳
precap was good 😳
raj talking to his older sis 😛and well lagta hain avnis bhai is upto something 😲for sure he put something in that file or something 😕
cant wait for tommorow episodes
😳
I agree it was a amazing episode ... Man such a simple intro, ye daily soap he hai na 😆... loved him to core, and his filmy sister , wow kya chemistry hai brother and sister ki, and raj his smile is to die for, and more over his smitten look over her, she he seemed smart to keep one plus one is two, no dragging and nothing, avni is as lost as normal lead gal, but raj was normal guy we see in real life, i was like dude mandir aaya hai baghwan ke liye ya ladki ke liye, the way he asks for extra ladoo and looks at it as if its a diamond... and then her anklet and his expressions of giving it back, hell yaar... 
i liked avni;s parents scene too, though they look young, are good in their roles 

i dont like this drama of children not having a option of choosing their partners and parents over trust on them '

awee looks like another fab epi. thnx.

cnt wait to watch :)
Originally posted by ChillMaarYaar

I agree it was a amazing episode ... Man such a simple intro, ye daily soap he hai na 😆... loved him to core, and his filmy sister , wow kya chemistry hai brother and sister ki, and raj his smile is to die for, and more over his smitten look over her, she he seemed smart to keep one plus one is two, no dragging and nothing, avni is as lost as normal lead gal, but raj was normal guy we see in real life, i was like dude mandir aaya hai baghwan ke liye ya ladki ke liye, the way he asks for extra ladoo and looks at it as if its a diamond... and then her anklet and his expressions of giving it back, hell yaar... 
i liked avni;s parents scene too, though they look young, are good in their roles 

i dont like this drama of children not having a option of choosing their partners and parents over trust on them '

totally agree one thing i like abt the show is that they do nt overdo like other serials 😊
not much of rhona and dhona 😆
 i like avni she is not  at all selfish she is so sweet 😳
raj is a good brother how he accompanied his sis to the temple so sweet n raj is to cute yea 😳
 avni will be too lucky to get raj 😳
i love that ladoo n anklet scene to 😳
yea avnis mom n dad are nice atleast😳 theyre not shouting at their kids abhi tak toh 😆they should ve shown abhaas to 😕

Overall it was a very nice episode.Right from the entry till the end.
The way they were  pulling that Rs.50 note was really nice with
some cute expression.

It seems their parents will never allow them to choose their lovelife
This show will surely rock😊

we just seen two episodes re, too early to say who is selfish and who is not, and i want a selfish gal to be honest, enough of sacrifising lead gals 
Originally posted by Christine.Hina

Overall it was a very nice episode.Right from the entry till the end.
The way they were  pulling that Rs.50 note was really nice with
some cute expression.

It seems their parents will never allow them to choose their lovelife
This show will surely rock😊

maybe avnis mom will agree for the love marriage😊  but dad dadji n bua😕   cant say
 just loved avni n raj scenes 😳

Originally posted by ChillMaarYaar

we just seen two episodes re, too early to say who is selfish and who is not, and i want a selfish gal to be honest, enough of sacrifising lead gals 

yea lets see what happens next 😊
i loved today's episode...

lizzie n J explained everything...so nothing left fr me...😉

so me just saying Woww... wt an episode 😆😆

loved Raj scenes...he is just too cute 😛
Edited by ShivinkiJas - 10 years ago
Originally posted by lizzie1765

maybe avnis mom will agree for the love marriage😊  but dad dadji n bua😕   cant say
 just loved avni n raj scenes 😳

Yes I agree papaji,buaji and dadajee are a bit strict it seems.
I feel bad when dadaji said our children are not like his frens son who
opted for love marriage are are being looked down in the society...