Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

episode 2 analysis raj meets avni

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
ok so this episode analysis Smile
liked the first scne where raj holding Smile
raj sees Embarrassedavni while rest of the people arebending superb cinematography Star
that prasad n rupee and anklet scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedwere sweet scene that scene where avni says sorry to raj Embarrassed
then scenes where avni devika are talking abt the loveLOL
 n funny partLOL but it was cute scene Tonguebtwn avnis dad n mom
then the last scene where raj ionn  his room looking at avnis ankletn that 50 rupeeEmbarrassed
saw raj shirtless wow itna jaldi ja rahe hain Wink
 coming to raj sister she is cute but a little chatterboxTongue looks like she did love marriage cos shes marwari n her husband is punjabi will this revelation go down wellConfused wid avnis familyConfused if they agree for avni n raj alliance Embarrassed
coming to the avnis brother arey you should ve told thenm earlier Shocked
avnis mom will be shocked wen akshat will tell that he likes someone Winkcos dadji said his friend son did love marriage or something community stopped talking to him or something Shocked
siigh if only theOuch parents couldve really understood their son anywayOuch
 but today was awesome episodeStar i really like raj familyEmbarrassed
precap was good Embarrassed
raj talking to his older sis Tongueand well lagta hain avnis bhai is upto something Shockedfor sure he put something in that file or something Confused
cant wait for tommorow episodes
Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PureDrivenSnowNarutoFan-ParAnJas--Serene.Rose-MeeraHK-RohitMaxwell-

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I agree it was a amazing episode ... Man such a simple intro, ye daily soap he hai na LOL... loved him to core, and his filmy sister , wow kya chemistry hai brother and sister ki, and raj his smile is to die for, and more over his smitten look over her, she he seemed smart to keep one plus one is two, no dragging and nothing, avni is as lost as normal lead gal, but raj was normal guy we see in real life, i was like dude mandir aaya hai baghwan ke liye ya ladki ke liye, the way he asks for extra ladoo and looks at it as if its a diamond... and then her anklet and his expressions of giving it back, hell yaar... 
i liked avni;s parents scene too, though they look young, are good in their roles 

i dont like this drama of children not having a option of choosing their partners and parents over trust on them '

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PureDrivenSnowlizzie1765-Serene.Rose-MeeraHK-ParAnJas--RohitMaxwell-

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
awee looks like another fab epi. thnx.

cnt wait to watch :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765-ParAnJas-

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChillMaarYaar

I agree it was a amazing episode ... Man such a simple intro, ye daily soap he hai na LOL... loved him to core, and his filmy sister , wow kya chemistry hai brother and sister ki, and raj his smile is to die for, and more over his smitten look over her, she he seemed smart to keep one plus one is two, no dragging and nothing, avni is as lost as normal lead gal, but raj was normal guy we see in real life, i was like dude mandir aaya hai baghwan ke liye ya ladki ke liye, the way he asks for extra ladoo and looks at it as if its a diamond... and then her anklet and his expressions of giving it back, hell yaar... 
i liked avni;s parents scene too, though they look young, are good in their roles 

i dont like this drama of children not having a option of choosing their partners and parents over trust on them '

totally agree one thing i like abt the show is that they do nt overdo like other serials Smile
not much of rhona and dhona LOL
 i like avni she is not  at all selfish she is so sweet Embarrassed
raj is a good brother how he accompanied his sis to the temple so sweet n raj is to cute yea Embarrassed
 avni will be too lucky to get raj Embarrassed
i love that ladoo n anklet scene to Embarrassed
yea avnis mom n dad are nice atleastEmbarrassed theyre not shouting at their kids abhi tak toh LOLthey should ve shown abhaas to Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ParAnJas-

NarutoFan IF-Dazzler
NarutoFan
NarutoFan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Overall it was a very nice episode.Right from the entry till the end.
The way they were  pulling that Rs.50 note was really nice with
some cute expression.

It seems their parents will never allow them to choose their lovelifeOuch
This show will surely rockSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765-ParAnJas-

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
we just seen two episodes re, too early to say who is selfish and who is not, and i want a selfish gal to be honest, enough of sacrifising lead gals 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ParAnJas-

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Christine.Hina

Overall it was a very nice episode.Right from the entry till the end.
The way they were  pulling that Rs.50 note was really nice with
some cute expression.

It seems their parents will never allow them to choose their lovelifeOuch
This show will surely rockSmile

maybe avnis mom will agree for the love marriageSmile  but dad dadji n buaConfused   cant say
 just loved avni n raj scenes EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChillMaarYaar

we just seen two episodes re, too early to say who is selfish and who is not, and i want a selfish gal to be honest, enough of sacrifising lead gals 

yea lets see what happens next Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index