haider was so sweet today (Page 2)

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tinkerbelle88

Originally posted by anika6

Agreed, he was being a thorough gentleman, lucky Humaira Angry But I'd rather see the strong, evil and here for vengeance Haider than this one. And yeah he looked totally hot, I couldn't take my eyes off him the whole time.

that was i suprised we saw his naughy,betameez and evil avatar.today his super awwe avatar surprised me.pata nahin kaun plan bana raha hain humaira ya haider?LOL
Well Humaira has definitely something up her sleeve, but Haider is too smart to fall for that, she may try to entrap him but I feel he will be able to get out of it and win her over instead and maybe from there his revenge plan will begin, atleast that's what I'm hoping for.

dont know what cvs r upto but if they give something like that is haider was  trapped by humaira successfully then i will be dissapointed.but i feel like haider ko sayeed pata bhi nahin woh phaas newala hain.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayari16Tinkerbelle88

Vishi- IF-Stunnerz
Vishi-
Vishi-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Yup i agree he was super sweet today Embarrassed He lukd super charming today Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayari16

sayari16 Senior Member
sayari16
sayari16

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Agreed, he was being a thorough gentleman, lucky Humaira Angry But I'd rather see the strong, evil and here for vengeance Haider than this one. And yeah he looked totally hot, I couldn't take my eyes off him the whole time.

that was i suprised we saw his naughy,betameez and evil avatar.today his super awwe avatar surprised me.pata nahin kaun plan bana raha hain humaira ya haider?LOL
Well Humaira has definitely something up her sleeve, but Haider is too smart to fall for that, she may try to entrap him but I feel he will be able to get out of it and win her over instead and maybe from there his revenge plan will begin, atleast that's what I'm hoping for.

lets see.cant say anything now.Embarrassed
sayari16 Senior Member
sayari16
sayari16

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

yeahhaider was super sweet today..
but i don't trust him LOL
he has a cunning mindEvil Smile
humaira is under estimating haider..
usse toh yeh bhi nahi pata haider hi hina thaROFL

dont know but i feel this time he can be in problem.Ouch
sayari16 Senior Member
sayari16
sayari16

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjhari

he was looking so hot, I cant take my eyes off from him...

yes..he was a dashing guy i must say that and i m loving his acting too.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farz_parachute

sayari16 Senior Member
sayari16
sayari16

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

dont know what cvs r upto but if they give something like that is haider was  trapped by humaira successfully then i will be dissapointed.but i feel like haider ko sayeed pata bhi nahin woh phaas newala hain.Confused

dont know whats going onConfused
sayari16 Senior Member
sayari16
sayari16

Originally posted by Barbievishi20

Yup i agree he was super sweet today Embarrassed He lukd super charming today Embarrassed

agreed.Day Dreaming
Tinkerbelle88 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbelle88
Tinkerbelle88

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

dont know what cvs r upto but if they give something like that is haider was trapped by humaira successfully then i will be dissapointed.but i feel like haider ko sayeed pata bhi nahin woh phaas newala hain.Confused
Yeah but they showed him doubting Humaira earlier so he might have an inkling. But this is QH we can't be sure just wait and watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayari16soniasharmin89

Go to top