Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

professionalism --a topic discussed a lot in dis forum (Page 2)

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
ClapThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitamishra201

-ChildOfChrist- IF-Dazzler
-ChildOfChrist-
-ChildOfChrist-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Awesome post
I agree with you 100%
Haters are gonna hate Angry

Edited by crazyforsarun - 07 January 2014 at 11:14am

ankitamishra201

ankitamishra201 IF-Dazzler
ankitamishra201
ankitamishra201

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pebbel

Haters dont need a reason to hate!

Its best to ignore them though sometimes i wonder how can they even dislike someone like sobti who's so down-to-earth even after so much popularity.

He's one awesome person and we love him no matter what!

Haters can go to hell! :p *no offense*

Love barun!

Awesome post!

Cheers:)

@bold ...ya i too wonder dat a lot ...dis guy is one of d best person in d industry , more den arnav i stick around dis forum cauz of barun , ...arnav was a nice character but my craze to come on dis forum n interact was cauz of barun not cauz of arnav 

Edited by ankitamishra201 - 07 January 2014 at 11:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie-lLoveYouHrithik

Annie- Goldie
Annie-
Annie-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitamishra201

Originally posted by Pebbel

Haters dont need a reason to hate!

Its best to ignore them though sometimes i wonder how can they even dislike someone like sobti who's so down-to-earth even after so much popularity.

He's one awesome person and we love him no matter what!

Haters can go to hell! :p *no offense*

Love barun!

Awesome post!

Cheers:)

@bold ...ya i too wonder dat a lot ...dis guy is one of d best person in d industry , more den arnav i stick around dis forum cauz of barun , ...arnav was a nice character but my craze to come on dis forum n interact was cauz of barun not cauz of arnav

Same with me!:) I love the character arnav but its only cox barun did it! Otherwise i dont think i would have watched the show even!

ankitamishra201

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

You have said it all, Barun indeed give his 1000%.

I remember that he didn't said we wants to leave the show or want it to end with him, but he just asked for a leave and who doesn't deserve it after working like 20 hours per day, but Gul and the PH denied, then what he was supposed to do? God he too has a private life and a family and family always come first, they need and love him just the way we love him, and I think their needs come before then us, as it should be. So when the leave was denied, to take rest, to try new things, to try his luck in the film industry he decided that he will leave IPKKND, and I will say it was his right to do so. 

What I didn't liked was that Barun informed months in advance that he will leave, then why Gul, the great write, instead of thinking to replace Barun, hasn't thought to give a better end to the show, because, correct me if I'm wrong, if it was not for us, the loyally fun of IPKNND, who placed the one and only condition, that if they want to continue IPK without Barun then they can already end it here, because the majority of the us were not going to watch it if Barun was replaced. Because of us ASR can be played solely and exclusively by Barun. So I will always have this little resentment against Gul and PH, but especially Gul, it wa her show and she could have managed it in a better way. Not to mention that another show of hers it's having the same problem. So it sounds weird that the male leads of her shows at a certain point, when the show has a huge success, are called unprofessional, after they have given their everything to make their shows super popular. And I think this explains a lot.

Thanks for the lovely post.  

Edited by Preet.Kc - 07 January 2014 at 12:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitamishra201ishq30stg1Barun_Addictthulasi_arshi.SobtiLicious.PSharada.DushtKanya.lLoveYouHrithik

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
well said ankitha, loved it. His professionalism is being questioned again and again and i don't know what people know about it before they questionLOL
sticking with a job for long time is considered to be professionalism here, but when he said it was becoming monotonous and he wanted to leave the job as his health was not permitting, then i think this is professionalism that he quit a job when he found that he cannot give his best to that job. It might have disappointed many, but a person left his job after fulfilling sufficient notice time is not at all responsible for it. 

as one member said here, who called him unprofessional is also to be considered hereStern Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

farha_ipkkndankitamishra201stg1Barun_Addict.DushtKanya.lLoveYouHrithik

AKAD Senior Member
AKAD
AKAD

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome post and your words are describing it all.
Love Barun Smile

ankitamishra201

xMIC.Dropx IF-Rockerz
xMIC.Dropx
xMIC.Dropx

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I didn't know about all these that time.now i got to know about so much hungama for that incident.putting all the blame on actors is not right thing.i love barun's honesty and the way he handle that situtation.he is happy and will be successful that all i want.he will always be one of my fav male actor.will remember him as the great ASR till his next project.
ps:hater and basher of any actor is like dukhi atma for me :) Why can't we praise our favs without bashing others unnecessarily!

Edited by -BROKEN_ANGEL- - 07 January 2014 at 12:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitamishra201stg1Barun_Addict

Go to top