Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ankitamishra201

@bold ...ya i too wonder dat a lot ...dis guy is one of d best person in d industry , more den arnav i stick around dis forum cauz of barun , ...arnav was a nice character but my craze to come on dis forum n interact was cauz of barun not cauz of arnav

Same with me!:) I love the character arnav but its only cox barun did it! Otherwise i dont think i would have watched the show even!
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

You have said it all, Barun indeed give his 1000%.

I remember that he didn't said we wants to leave the show or want it to end with him, but he just asked for a leave and who doesn't deserve it after working like 20 hours per day, but Gul and the PH denied, then what he was supposed to do? God he too has a private life and a family and family always come first, they need and love him just the way we love him, and I think their needs come before then us, as it should be. So when the leave was denied, to take rest, to try new things, to try his luck in the film industry he decided that he will leave IPKKND, and I will say it was his right to do so. 

What I didn't liked was that Barun informed months in advance that he will leave, then why Gul, the great write, instead of thinking to replace Barun, hasn't thought to give a better end to the show, because, correct me if I'm wrong, if it was not for us, the loyally fun of IPKNND, who placed the one and only condition, that if they want to continue IPK without Barun then they can already end it here, because the majority of the us were not going to watch it if Barun was replaced. Because of us ASR can be played solely and exclusively by Barun. So I will always have this little resentment against Gul and PH, but especially Gul, it wa her show and she could have managed it in a better way. Not to mention that another show of hers it's having the same problem. So it sounds weird that the male leads of her shows at a certain point, when the show has a huge success, are called unprofessional, after they have given their everything to make their shows super popular. And I think this explains a lot.

Thanks for the lovely post.  

Edited by Preet.Kc - 10 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well said ankitha, loved it. His professionalism is being questioned again and again and i don't know what people know about it before they question😆
sticking with a job for long time is considered to be professionalism here, but when he said it was becoming monotonous and he wanted to leave the job as his health was not permitting, then i think this is professionalism that he quit a job when he found that he cannot give his best to that job. It might have disappointed many, but a person left his job after fulfilling sufficient notice time is not at all responsible for it. 

as one member said here, who called him unprofessional is also to be considered here😳
AKAD thumbnail
Awesome post and your words are describing it all.
Love Barun 😊
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't know about all these that time.now i got to know about so much hungama for that incident.putting all the blame on actors is not right thing.i love barun's honesty and the way he handle that situtation.he is happy and will be successful that all i want.he will always be one of my fav male actor.will remember him as the great ASR till his next project.
ps:hater and basher of any actor is like dukhi atma for me :) Why can't we praise our favs without bashing others unnecessarily!Edited by -BROKEN_ANGEL- - 10 years ago
manutdno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
VERY NICE. U KNOW. IT REALLY PISSED ME OFF WHEN PPL WERE POINTING THE FINGER AT BARUN (FORGETTING THAT THREE FINGERS POINT BACK AT U) FOR EVERYTHING THAT WENT ON BUT LIKE U MENTIONED, HIS SILENCE WAS GOLDEN AT THE TIME.

U KNOW WAT THIS PROVES IS THAT IF U R PURE GOLD U WILL ALWAYS SHINE THRU NO MATTER WAT MUCK SOMEONE CHUCKS AT YOU. AND OUR KID IS MADE FROM PURE 24 GOLD!
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
nice post! yaar, enuff has been said about baruns professionalism now, i dont know why non-fans still feel the need to keep harping on about what they perceive it as! i wish instead of saying something which is not true, in the literal sense of the word 'professional', they would just admit they r still upset with him that he left the show and their feelings r still hurt! that's it, that would be more honest. its like someone trying to force me to hold THEIR emotional baggage, and i really dont want to carry it thank u. 

up till now, and even so recently with the ph's current show, there have been so many examples of 'unprofessional behaviour' in the tv industry, from actors and ph's and channels! so now most people can more than gauge what this word actually means. everything u said is correct, but the whole point of this dissemination is to try to knock him/his fans down, to take a falsehood and repeat it often until enough people r convinced it's a truth. fortunately this hasn't happened and majority of people love and respect this man even more. and most importantly such behaviour wont ever affect anything that barun does in his life 😃 

found a wonderful quote: 

"Professionalism is the state of always putting your "best foot forward" in your verbal interaction with others, but, mostly, in your attitude. Professionalism does not tolerate disrespect to others - the sign of true professionalism is knowing how to handle the worst-case scenario, whether it be with a client, teacher or student, or even family or friends. Under the most extreme stress and pressure, true professionalism always shines through. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is a good mantra for the concept of professionalism."

who does this sound like? 😊

oh and one more thing, i was having an interesting conversation the other day with friends about resentment and one of them reminded us of something that nelson mandela apparently once said which i love: to be resentful is like slowly swallowing the poison yourself and expecting someone else to die. 

love u barun hamesha ❤️
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Shabash Ankita!! 👏 These guys were chanting "professionalism" as if they own the word...Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
farha_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
brilliant post Ankita ..
what amazed me more is that none of the haters remember those pathetic tracks, butchering characters, repetitive clothes, a literally messy looking RM /set & not even the actors (like Akshay, Deepali) who already left .. all they remember is that Barun left the show & nothing else
aree yaar, it was the fans who shut the show ,not Barun .. Barun himself wanted the show to run.. so why hating him or bashing him??
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bang on post dear...u said it all...he is very much professional...i love u sobti❤️