Tumhari Paakhi

India-Forums

Tumhari Paakhi
Tumhari Paakhi

Todays episode take 7th Jan 2014 (Page 3)

Chris_rulz Goldie
Chris_rulz
Chris_rulz

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

Paakhi was quiet not because she was in shock but thinking about what really caused the situation to become like this. The way she told Maaji of was a result of that. She did not buy into Maaji's argument of that she is just a servant and pointed that you do things only if you believed in it. Paakhi was brilliant in making sure that the servants all know that she is not a fool. The best part of this scene was father and son hiding and watching her in action. So now Paakhi has become lady Dracula and has started haunting Ayaan. The scene with the saree pleats in the kitchen was a nice romantic moment although logically i thought it failed. While Paakhi had some chills from his touch Anshu was not on the same page. He does seem to be falling for her but there is still long ways to say that is love. Realistically he should have just had her wash her hands and then pleat it after all Haan jabse Maine saree pehna band kar Diya hai he has no clue

Buddy don't give cvs realistic ideas as such they are big time lagging in the romance department LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusman

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by christina_rulz

Buddy don't give cvs realistic ideas as such they are big time lagging in the romance department LOL

I am sorryEmbarrassed I just like logic and continuity . Just for the sake of romance cannot have them mess stuff up wiht illogic. What is the story after ayaan??? It is the romance only Winkso its not that its lagging..it will reach there maybe a little later but it will make sense

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hnidigarusman

hnidiga Senior Member
hnidiga
hnidiga

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

Originally posted by christina_rulz

I am sorryEmbarrassed I just like logic and continuity . Just for the sake of romance cannot have them mess stuff up wiht illogic. What is the story after ayaan??? It is the romance only Winkso its not that its lagging..it will reach there maybe a little later but it will make sense
Ya I like logic too but only to the extent that the love story develops slowly and gradually.. I would ve really hated if anshuman on one hand not accepting Paakhi but on the other hand getting lost in her eyes everytime they ve an encounter.. that would somehow not count as romance for me.. The way anshuman feels very uncomfortable and confused in all these scenes s probably because he s not ready but he realises his hormones going all topsy turvy... its good that he snt head oer heels yet.. the boy needs some time and that is exactly what he is getting and no wonder he s going to fall flat and hard once he actually falls for Paakhi.. I totally understand these scenes as apt and as for Paakhi she s absolutely behaving without being too stupefied!!

Go to top