Todays episode take 7th Jan 2014 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
The vibe I seem to get from him, and again this is just my view, is that he does find her attractive. I mean we've seen him straight up just stare at her at times. But remember what he said to Girish, he cares for her but he doesn't have anything to offer her. He doesn't want a wife like her, and he doesn't have love to give blah blah. 😕
I think he's attracted to her, but he's keeping himself away from it for self-preservation, to make sure she doesn't get the wrong idea and just because he's conflicted with his emotions all the time. 😆

(I might just be being a little naive but I really hope at this point our Anshuman has developed a little attraction towards his wife. His scene today kinda showers that, he really was having a hard time trying to keep to himself. I'm glad he didn't look when he tucked her sari in, he really is a gentleman sometimes.)👏
Paakhi was quiet not because she was in shock but thinking about what really caused the situation to become like this. The way she told Maaji of was a result of that. She did not buy into Maaji's argument of that she is just a servant and pointed that you do things only if you believed in it. Paakhi was brilliant in making sure that the servants all know that she is not a fool. The best part of this scene was father and son hiding and watching her in action. So now Paakhi has become lady Dracula and has started haunting Ayaan. The scene with the saree pleats in the kitchen was a nice romantic moment although logically i thought it failed. While Paakhi had some chills from his touch Anshu was not on the same page. He does seem to be falling for her but there is still long ways to say that is love. Realistically he should have just had her wash her hands and then pleat it after all Haan jabse Maine saree pehna band kar Diya hai he has no clue
Just saw the episode. '
Some of my takes:

The flash back of Rana : This was innocent. The only reason Anshu thinks of this is because he feels that Rana was right. As in he first thought that Pakhi is different, but when Pakhi asks to deal with Ayaan her way and takes his permission (so that he is not upset) he feels that Rana was right and the thought resonates in his mind. When the time, comes (and he was already anxious seeing her calm like that) he is going to be surprised (or not) as to how Pakhi dealt with Ayaan.

The saree moment: although epic and romantic, it was a failed moment for me. Anshuman is such a gentleman (he did not look while tucking) but, still he was like a one point focus man - the attraction did not deter him from 

The father, Anshuman: I am sure one day Paakhi is going to take Anshu's class also. She has put this man on a pedestal, he does not deserve. As a father, Anshuman is such a failed father. He is still waiting for Pakhi to retaliate, when as a father, he has a right and more importantly a responsibility to explain to Ayaan what his limits are. No beating or shouting required, but atleast some talk?

The dialog between Maahaji and Paakhi : Every episode I have a deeper and strong feeling (gets stronger every day) that all of Paakhi's dialogs (first about trust to ayaan, then about right parenting, and today about actions and neeyat...) point to the fact that she will be very hurt when she finds out Anshuman's intentions. She has repeatedly stated that what she does not like is games. She may be told directly that she shoujld leave, and she will, but not be subject to lies. And Anshuman, is doing this by choice. How will this come out, when she realizes that every servant, lavanya and t some extent even ayaan had anshu's silent support. She will simply break down, ala Jaya Bhaduri in Abhimaan. And, that is when it will break Anshu's heart also.

Last but not the least, neither Rana, Anshu, Ayaan or anyone else has realized that Pakhi does not consider Ayaan sautela (hint, what she is doing now instead of worrying about herself, and how she said to Maahji about involving them and sbs segment too)... Once Lavanya said its easy to tell someone ye bacha mera hai but to really accept them is tough. Now both lavanya and paakhi have adopted someone else's kid as their own. Lets see how this plays off. Hats of to paakhi for being a role model mom and not just worried about her individual self respect being hurt by going to jail etc. She really thought as a real mom would.
Edited by monaco - 10 years ago
Today's episode was brilliant and belonged to Pakhi. Her confrontation scene with Mahaji was perfect. Finally we see someone who doesn't forgive easily and give long lectures about what it takes to be a good person. I especially loved the part where everyone runs of to do their thing after seeing Pakhi's outburst.
Look's like in Ayan's mind DNW has turned into Lady Dracula. It will be interesting to see what exactly Pakhi decides to do and how Ayan reacts.

Anshuman - Pakhi: Loved, loved, loved the romantic scenes today. Hopefully we will get to see more of it. Anshuman clearly doesn't realize it yet but he is falling hard for his wife or maybe he realizes to an extent the he is attracted towards her and doesn't know what to make of it. The whole kitchen - saree scene was perfect. The open-mouthed reaction, to Anshuman wanting to run away, Pakhi's expression when Anshuman haphazardly folds the "pleats" and hands it to her and he giggling away - it had everything (Have to say, Iqbal is amazing and his expressions/ reactions to situations are bang on!👏)

What I didn't like was Anshuman going on and on like a broken record about how Pakhi has the right to punish Ayan because of what he did to her. 

And this may not happen, but I really want to see an Anshuman -Ayan conversation about what Ayan did to Pakhi - that kid needs his father to step up and tell him that what he did was absolutely and unforgivably wrong.
Originally posted by rusman

Agree !!! Yes i feel we all are extremely confused If Anshuman is really attracted towards her or not? If it is a love story than they need to make the romance part strong. At least try to have some emotions in his eyes. Many time Anshuman feels too blank.

Absolutely agree...
Originally posted by anjalijiji

Sorry Christina, I am commenting even before you post the episode take😛Awesome episode👏Although didn't like Ayaan's nightmare part but the kid really needed a wake up call anyway😆I think they are reading our comments about the romance part and try to fit one in😉,not very convincing one but a cute one coz Pakhi was all giggling😳It would have been convincing if Anshuman just walked away forgetting what he wanted to say😉But no his romance button just switched of instantly and he started instigating Pakhi to be angry with Ayaan😆And last but least Mahaji-Pakhi convo was super..a long overdue one...well if Anshuman wasn't going to do it somebody has to do it!! Everybody is scared of Pakhi now starting from Mahaji,other workers ,Ayaan and finally Anshuman. He is unable to figure her out,and saying it is difficult than all the business deals he has dealt with😆

Fire away my fren no need to wait..you phrased the romance issue detailedly agree with you 😊
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

Paakhi was quiet not because she was in shock but thinking about what really caused the situation to become like this. The way she told Maaji of was a result of that. She did not buy into Maaji's argument of that she is just a servant and pointed that you do things only if you believed in it. Paakhi was brilliant in making sure that the servants all know that she is not a fool. The best part of this scene was father and son hiding and watching her in action. So now Paakhi has become lady Dracula and has started haunting Ayaan. The scene with the saree pleats in the kitchen was a nice romantic moment although logically i thought it failed. While Paakhi had some chills from his touch Anshu was not on the same page. He does seem to be falling for her but there is still long ways to say that is love. Realistically he should have just had her wash her hands and then pleat it after all Haan jabse Maine saree pehna band kar Diya hai he has no clue

Buddy don't give cvs realistic ideas as such they are big time lagging in the romance department 😆
Originally posted by christina_rulz

Buddy don't give cvs realistic ideas as such they are big time lagging in the romance department 😆

I am sorry😳 I just like logic and continuity . Just for the sake of romance cannot have them mess stuff up wiht illogic. What is the story after ayaan??? It is the romance only 😉so its not that its lagging..it will reach there maybe a little later but it will make sense
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

I am sorry😳 I just like logic and continuity . Just for the sake of romance cannot have them mess stuff up wiht illogic. What is the story after ayaan??? It is the romance only 😉so its not that its lagging..it will reach there maybe a little later but it will make sense
Ya I like logic too but only to the extent that the love story develops slowly and gradually.. I would ve really hated if anshuman on one hand not accepting Paakhi but on the other hand getting lost in her eyes everytime they ve an encounter.. that would somehow not count as romance for me.. The way anshuman feels very uncomfortable and confused in all these scenes s probably because he s not ready but he realises his hormones going all topsy turvy... its good that he snt head oer heels yet.. the boy needs some time and that is exactly what he is getting and no wonder he s going to fall flat and hard once he actually falls for Paakhi.. I totally understand these scenes as apt and as for Paakhi she s absolutely behaving without being too stupefied!!