My views about today's episode.. 07/01 *PICS ADDED*

Posted: 10 years ago
The entire village of Birpur headed by Thakur await the Baraat.. The Baraat comes.. Bindi and Maamisa are at the fore.. The groom's uncle ,a lecherous one at that πŸ€’ comes,laden with gifts and is met by Thakursa,who announces to the villagers that Paro is to get married to Shri Varun Suryawat Bhadasa and  the groom enters ,blindfolded!! (Yayyy it is Vishal ,whose audition we saw !!  ) Rudra comes there and oversees the whole thing.. 

Loved the slight change in posture every time he heard that Paro was about to get married..☺️ Ooh and the stare off between Thakur and Rudra ,UFFF 

The custom before becoming a groom is that he must cut a piece of cloth into two ,blindfolded and he does it with aplomb  Celebrations take place with gunfire and colour,overseen by the Thakur as they celebrate the impending marriage..

Paro and Thakurain watch the celebrations from the Haveli! Loved the cute scene between Paro and Varun,as he catches her eye.. Paro is all shy at first but her faces lights up as she sees her fiancee for the very first time and Ore Piya as the BG only enhanced the beauty of this scene  Sanaya looked drop dead gorgeous in this scene <3 

As these celebrations take place,there is an undertone of something taking place,behind closed doors.. Thakur and his illegal dealings.. This marriage itself has been conveniently organised by him and the son in law,his choice as well as the groom's uncle and he have struck a deal though I'm pretty sure Varun is innocent and is unaware of all this.. weapons have been stored illegally ,and I guess his job is to transfer them across the borders,of which Rudra has started to get an inkling.. 

A warm scene between Thakurain and Paro,as she gifts her a beautiful necklace ,adding to her beauty as a generous Paro gifts her a shawl <3 Bindi remarks that if allowed,Paro would have even made something for her husband πŸ˜†

Paro,just like her mother <3 

Cut to the Sangeet ceremony  Varun is unable to take his eyes off Paro,as she demurely descends the stairs <3 He is awestruck by her blinding beauty and here we can see the blushing groom πŸ˜†  Loved how he told his friends' Bhabhi nahin bol sakthe ho kya 'πŸ˜†

Sanaya looked like an angel ❀️

The sets looked beautiful as well ❀️

Varun has to pass Paro's test as well so Bindi lets out that Paro likes poetry.. Varun asks her if it is so but the shy Paro is unable to speak out and keeps her eyes lowered  And he quotes

Kalaje main kuch aas rakhe huae
Naine main kuch meethe sapne palte huae
Barso raat badani apne andar 
Aur ab nazar na uthaye jab doli le aaye sajana 

HAYYEE β˜ΊοΈ

And Paro lifts her eyes,finally to see him as the others tease her  They exchange rings,a picture of happiness as unknown to them,a murky truth is about to surface.. 

Another beautiful episode <3 Loving Vishal so much and Ore Piya was such a beautiful BG for  Paro and Varun  Aww I love these two  Its going to be so hard to watch him die that too for no apparent reason</3 

Rudra in black shades and Thakur face off = Too much hotness in one frame πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈ Sanaya,what can I say about her,words fail me ❀️  

Waiting to see what happens tomorrow <3 What say guys ? Do Like and share your views πŸ˜³

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Im back! :D

Yipeee Me firshhhttt :D

Remember me? :)

RR has captivated me but today it managed to break my heart. Yesterday i had expected the Laila thing and though a bit disturbing i had anticipated some other woman in Rudra's life*even though bitwaa isn't technically in love with her or anything,,ahem ahem :DπŸ˜†* But ab this Varun..I know hel die and stuff but the whole cute innocent shayari and O re PIya BG got me all mushy :/ Even though i cant wait for the rudra paro kahaani to start i wish it didnt involve him dying *I blame my treacherous heart* This means more heart break for Paro 2 nd Bindi wil be killed 2mrw nd i have a feeling Paro will find out

Anyway didnt show Rudra much 2day. :/ But Sanya luked beautiful nd sweet!

Cant wait for tmrw nd wonderful post :D
Edited by -happilyunknown - 10 years ago
Wonderful post dear
Thanks for sharing
Abhiii amazing post!!!
n yess im totally in love with Paro n Varun <3
Their scenes were beautiful! 
Sanaya n Vishal were awesome!!
n yess hw do we frgt the uncomfortable shift wen rudra heard paro n wedding in d same line!!
ashish n glares is a killer sight!<3
Abhiii πŸ€— Yr here...😊

Don't know what else to add except feeling really sad for Paro tmrw when her hby will b killed. All those innocent feelings and dreams shattered in a moment. Also it looks like prior to that she will find out about Bindi...her lil cousin dying😭...
Her pain, antagonism, hatred will be stronger towards Rudra!!

Have to add he was taking a lot of interest in the proceedings, ESPECIALLY when the groom to b was brought forward, I wonder why?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Im back! :D

Yipeee Me firshhhttt :D

Remember me? :)

RR has captivated me but today it managed to break my heart. Yesterday i had expected the Laila thing and though a bit disturbing i had anticipated some other woman in Rudra's life*even though bitwaa isn't technically in love with her or anything,,ahem ahem :DπŸ˜†* But ab this Varun..I know hel die and stuff but the whole cute innocent shayari and O re PIya BG got me all mushy :/ Even though i cant wait for the rudra paro kahaani to start i wish it didnt involve him dying *I blame my treacherous heart* This means more heart break for Paro 2 nd Bindi wil be killed 2mrw nd i have a feeling Paro will find out

Anyway didnt show Rudra much 2day. :/ But Sanya luked beautiful nd sweet!

Cant wait for tmrw nd wonderful post :D

OMG OMG Gayuuu!!! Look who's here :D Hi sweetie !! πŸ€— Longgg time noo seee! πŸ˜›πŸ€— Aww I so agree ! Paro and Varun scenes were just beautiful <3 Even I hate to see him die,that too for no reason at all  But yes ,it has to happen for Paro and Rudra to come closer but boy,this is gonna be tough to watch </3 Haan I think Paro will find out tooo! Poor thing! All because of the evil Thakur πŸ˜‘ I had a tough time watching Laila scenes too but for me as well as for Rudra,she is nothing,so I'm sorta okay with it :P Sanaya looked gorgeous,really couldnt take my eyes off her,she looked so beautiful <3 Same here And thanks hun πŸ€— Hope to see you here often :D 
Originally posted by aayesha

Wonderful post dear
Thanks for sharing
Aww thank you so much hun! πŸ˜³ 
Originally posted by ArhiVirAnya

Abhiii amazing post!!!
n yess im totally in love with Paro n Varun <3
Their scenes were beautiful! 
Sanaya n Vishal were awesome!!
n yess hw do we frgt the uncomfortable shift wen rudra heard paro n wedding in d same line!!
ashish n glares is a killer sight!<3

Hiruuu πŸ€— Thank you so much sweetie πŸ˜³ Agree! They look so cute together <3 Hainaaa! Everytime,Thakur mentioned she was getting married,or when he introduced Varun,I could clearly see how he didnt like that inspite of himself .. Already possessive☺️ He looked HOT,seriously 
Lovely review as always Abhi πŸ€—