Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
lovvvly part...feeling bad for geet...hope maan realises her feelings for him very sooon...
-Lehar- thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
geet told him she is his wife and she wanted to take care of him...
she wanted to keep sorry note on maan's room and went there she is observing sleaping maan features and thinking why he distancing himself from her...
in his sleaping state maan drew her to his side ...now geet didn't able to go from him.
nice precap
waiting for the next part

deepthich thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!! previous precap padke... Unstoppable GEET me kuch aur hi sochrahi ti... i mean jagda karegi types... but yaha to kuch aur hi hogaya πŸ˜³ im llooovvviiinnnggg it πŸ€—
πŸ˜† GEET ko itni himmat kaise aagayi aaj!!!!😲 it was sooo good to see a move from her side πŸ˜ƒ
aweee... she didnt remember his harsh words n came to keep sorry note to him... how sweet... πŸ˜Š

She, however, remembered his words when he had so angrily yet dreamily said Mujhse dur jane ke bare me sochna bhi mat tum. Tum yahi rahogi issi ghar me, meri ankho ke saame, samjhi tum?' *haan samajh gai* She thought n blushed. *Kehte hai kuch maante nai aur pura haq bhi jatate hai.*this is too good πŸ˜‰

*Jaagte samay toh chune bhi nai dete.*  πŸ˜† true... hum bi kitna taras gaye hai!!! sun oshee... humari aur GEET ki wish ek hi hai πŸ˜› jaldi puri karde 

n those village people!!! i understand this people menatality... vun logo ko bas bahana chahiye hota hai gossips karne ke liye aur kisi ko neeche dikhane ke liye!!! hate them arrrggghhh πŸ˜‘

but still living in that environment where people treat u badly... no one to speak with or share her pain with... no one treat as normal human being... she still maintained that poitivity in her... n is now happy with what she has!!! i really salute her πŸ‘ n also u to write this story like this... a strong girl... a strong mentality though she lost so many things... she didnt loose hope... belief in her... that she will also be happy one day... im loving her... n muahhh... to you to choose a concept like this.. β€οΈ

i just hope she gets to know soon MAAN wont think abt her like that... i mean like all those people think... then she will be more bold n courageous... n we will have fun to watch that GEET irritating MAAN!! or loving him chupkese like she is doing now  πŸ˜‰

hayeee... hayyeee... she is thinking abt bathroom scene β˜ΊοΈ
ahhh... MAAN pulled her beside him... i hope ek kiss hojaye... par banda to abi tak soraha hai... pata nahi jab utega tab kya hoga!!!
aweee... so cutely she slept beside him... i hope this happens dialy from now... bahut hogaya?? but i want that πŸ˜›

For the first time in years she felt secure while sleeping.  loved this line β€οΈ

precap  πŸ˜•

waiting for next... update sooon!!!!!!!
Edited by deepthich - 10 years ago
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update !! really loved it !!

Geet spoke whatever she wanted to tell maan bt nw cursing herself for speaking so much in frnt of him ..

hehe geet went to say sorry to maan bt lost herself in him ..nw sleep in maan's arm ..😳

just thinking hw maan will react in the morning seeing geet in his room on his bed & in his arms ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Osheen that was a quick update, though i'm new to your schedule i was pleased to see your update this early!
I'm most happy abt this story seeing the strong Geet... not many stories has a lead who stand strong after such heinous act... atleast not independently without the super strong MSK... i'm proud of this very Geet who stood on her feet with her will power n determination.

Yeh saara drama kuch bhi nahi infront of her determination..i'm sure she'll find a way round to turn things towards her if not now but for sure :))
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Awesome update
Yaar ye geet kinti baate karte hai!!
Her never ending self thoughts :P
She's now feeling sorry
Lolzz maan pulled her in bed ;)
Suvha dekhke kya bolega!!! :O
Craziest_MG thumbnail
bechari Geet ...lattoo over Maan
After all its not easy to resist The MSK