MG(SS)~Bezuba~ #2..Next thread added - Page 86

Posted: 10 years ago
Superbbb updates...
Awww..I love Daadima sssooo much...bcoz of her Geet is able to go to the college...
Just loved the way Geet answered the questions of the teachers...she dint even hide tht she was physically abused..feeling really proud of her...
Hmm..chalo Maan kam se kam khush toh hai yeh jaankar ki Geet clg ja rahi hai..
interesinggg precap..waiting fr it..
The Thread Is Dead Osheen... Where r u???
Hi Oshi, its been so long I haven't read your stories. I just go back from long holiday, nearly a month of away.Missed reading your updates. I'm just done with Bezuba, I still have others to catch up as well.

Coming to update..Loved the strong determination in Geet, she didn't hesitate answering to each and every questions. I love the way she carry herself, she overcome her sorrow will full confident.

Maan , he is still the same confusing soul. He didn't change a bit. Now Geet will start going to college, and he feels like she will leave him as well one day.

I have a feeling that Daadima knows about Geet being the girl Maan had raped once. Maybe that is the reason she doesn't support or blame Maan whenever Geet talks about him. It looks like Daadima 

update ke liye waiting yaar ..
Ab ki baar modi sarkaar  🤣

Sorry for the PJ 😳 waiting
Lovely fab ...geet hapy to join collge n her interview realy gud n she pas it:-):-) n nw insecurity came in maan mind..happy 4 geet wait 4 nxt her 1st day in clg:-)
Awesome update !!
woww maan gifted geet a custom made lappy n phone ..& also suprise to see geet in jeans n kurti bt somewhere felt hurt when he found all the marriage symbols missing ..
Geet's 1st day in office went ok & she got pinky as frnd also ..
annie chudail think she'll be embarrassed by linked with geet bt i think it will be embarrasment for geet to get linked with bimbo annie ..😆
Ab kya hoga ?? ragging ..geet kaise bachegi ??
Posted: 9 years ago
Yet again Maan surprised Geet and thereaders. I had expected harshness from him on karvachauth. Instead all he did was tug at Geet's heart in a nice way. One can easily make out Maan fighting with his heart and guilt to express what he feels for Geet. But one glimpse of sadness in her eyes purturbs him more than anything else. Wish Maan atleast for once showers unrestrained care and love for a hurt Geet. Right now, only Maan can give that emotional support and moral boost that Geet badly wants for her  life. Hope this atleast builds some friendship if not start of love between them. Its so funny that we know that this is a romance so it'll finally make the protagonists fall in love but I cant wait for them to fall in love or probably express their love freely as in their case. As usual, I was left with this
 Strong sense of unfulfillment coz u ended at a point where I dont know how Maan would react after Geet's low moment.
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago