MG(SS)~Bezuba~ #2..Next thread added - Page 83

Posted: 10 years ago
part 18 - loved this confident geet, very bravely answering them without hiding anything about her...
loved dadi who was doing so much for her...
maan is happy for geet but he is scared that she will leave him...it means he scared if geet comes to know about he is the person who raped her then she will definately leave him...
kya dadi bhi ye baat janti hai...kya isliye dadi aur maan ke beech dooriya hai...
thread almost finished...now update in new thread...very eager to read geet getting ragged...cont soon
WOW u updated again๐Ÿ˜ƒ n i read it on the 4th anni of GHSP. Lovely update. I loved the interview. She spoke the truth unabashedly. She described everything simply yet strongly. Maan is happy for her but is insecure to lose her. He is pathetically in love with his wife but cant tell her because of his deeds. He cant make her his yet he is sad with the fear of losing her. He only caged her in KM...its time he sets her free. Loved Geet traditional sentiment of not wanting to get rid of her marital signs. She values her marriage. Wonder what will happen when she will find out about THE angelic person. In this update u made it more clear about the chasm between dadi n Maan. i think she knows about his crime. She is also angry with him because of not accepting Geet as his wife. What Maan told Adi to do?...Geet being ragged? But whatever happens she is a very strong girl so I'm hoping for the best.
tat was a very nice part...

Geet joining College...n her makeover...sure maan 'll be surprised...

maan feeling unsecured...felt gud..๐Ÿ˜ˆ

is he asking adi to take care?!!!??

waiting for ragging part...
wierdeso wierd maan..kuch samajh ata nahi..i bet even its easy to understand mentally retarded person than maan...sweetu geet and cutie dadi..waiting to knw abt maan's past...hope geet wl cope with new env.of clg..ye phate phate kapde lolz..that made me rofl
awesome part
geet got admission and maan happy for her
Nyc part 
liked it very much
continue soon
#Happy4thAnniversaryGeetHuiSabseParayi ... 
Amazing update..
geet interview..
love da way geet confidently ans ..
way 2 go girl ...
geet told maan about her joining collage..
maan proud of geet... bt feared.. may b now geet will move on...
daddii n geet.. love dere relation..
w8ng 4 next..
update soon..
nice part...
i don't knw why bt the way u showed her interview her each word was making me proud...

love you dear...๐Ÿค—

ummaahhh...

wow lovely emotional cute touching update..te way geet ki confident in her intreview making everyone to surprised with her boldness was lovely  emotional..te way geet ki happiness wen she got selected an want to share it with my maan, but his stupid phone making geet to get angry on his was lovely cute.. te way geet jki happiness seeing my maan ki smile was lovely touching.. but his fear thinking she will leave him, buddhu maan..te way my maan arranging  dresses for her making to roll her eyes, but dadi ki words making her to wore it was lovely cute emotional..why there is tift between my maan and dadi ..i love te update so much..