Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG(SS)~Bezuba~ #2..Next thread added - Page 79

sangeeta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow geet passed her interview maan is happy for but why he called adi ab kya karne wala hai aww dadi was really supercool i love dadi and geet bonding thank u for ud

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

micky11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she is so happy to get a new life with education
dadima cares for her and maan wants her happiness

loved the update
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She was honest and straight forward.
Nice part
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update
Ohhh maan happy for geet but his fear
waiting for next update 
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update :)
This Geet is seriously something ! 
I could gather a bit about Maan...  Still he is πŸ€“

Waiting for brave Geet and her ragging session :D
deepthich thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interview!!!! i loved that...
n one more thing that caught my most attention was MAAN's happiness for GEET's success... πŸ˜ƒ

waise kya interview ta yaar... agar me aise jawab dedi hoti na... saari companies muje hi offer karte πŸ˜› sach me mast ta!!! maja aagaya padke...
she told abt her everything... that too so boldly πŸ‘
loved this line specially...
You asked if something again would stop me. It could but I will try again

and also this...
It's just you have to accept your shortcomings and not feel bad about them. If you do then you are actually impaired. I am beyond that phase now.*

actually loved every line of what GEET said interview... tumne bahut ache se explain kiya GEET ke baare me once again in her own words,,,, πŸ‘dadi aur GEET ka bond waise hi cute hai... πŸ˜³

hayeee... loved when GEET wants to share her selection news first with MAAN... but ye banda πŸ˜‘ muje na vutna GEET ko neglect karne ke liye vuse tapad marne ka man kiya... but baad me vuska reaction dekhke acha laga... shukar hai ek to positive expression di... !!! πŸ€’

but loved these lines... read them 2-3 times 
His lips lifted into a smile and her heart missed a beat. He patted her head.That's nice. All the best. You would do great.

Maan couldn't contain the storm of happiness. He was so proud of her. 

ohhh... ab lagraha hai GEET dur jayegi... itni din akhal kaha chupake raka ta???😑 and what he is asking adi now???

i thought MAAN will bring new dresses but dadi leke aagayi... n its good... GEET is getting her wardrobe change... love to see the new avatar... n also her new phase/... par yaar... kuch bi karo MAANEET ko jaldi sath leke aao... in dono ko akhele kahi trip pe to bejdo... kuch b chalega,,,,, but i want Romance now... puleejjj πŸ˜³ πŸ˜­
aur dadima aur MAAN ke beech kya hogaya??? aise dadima itna gusse me kyo hai MAAN ko lekar??? am i forgetting something???

pura update acha ta... ek new beggining ki taraf chalne laga...
precap aur bi acha hai πŸ˜‰

waiting to see more new characters... more new story... but with MAANEET onlyπŸ˜ƒ
update next also soon... plsss... waiting ... jaldi dede... muje ragging dekhni hai... πŸ˜›

Edited by deepthich - 10 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am super happy Geet got admitted 
I don't know what's cooking in Maan's head but it seems he wants Geet's liberation from him after she can overcome her selective mutism with education . Maybe he longs for a punishment by Geet after she is independent . Nice part β­οΈ
Edited by RageOfAnAngel - 10 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I kinda feel bad for Maan ... Why can't he jst accept the fact that he is married to geet and loves her... Why he want to live in past... Atleast for she deserve happiness.
SheenGcian thumbnail
Awessommmeee Chapterrr... πŸ˜‰
Liked Geet's confidence, jo mujh me bilkul nhi hai 😳
Their relationship is a bit wierd [:S]
Supppeeerrrbbb.. Cont. Soon
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh no plleaaassseee no badla lena...pleeeaaaseee😭

jus loved dat  confident geet.
Maan looks fika fika infront of dis geet...so he is happy nd at d same time...ufff he is very unpredicatble...

Dadi knwos d truth so is d reason for der distance...
loved dadi nd Geets bonding...

prcap...ohh RAGING OOOHHH AB KYA KAREGI GEET... JALDI DE DENA.. NEXT PART...PLSSS...
πŸ€—