Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoshiMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow Osheen :D
here i am commenting for the first time on ur work. sorry for being late. was held up for multiple reasons.
i read all parts in just 2 days πŸ˜ƒ
and as always u r so perfect an describing the situation and characters
i feel so very sad for poor Geet. her past is still a mystery. who raped her ? was it Maan himself or was he involved in some way. 
and she can not speak. maybe at some point in her life she would be able to get back her ability with care and love and confidence given to her? 
and poor girl got rejected instantly by her mother in law n sister in law. and her mean family. i feel too angry at Maan who first showed care and then cowered back and told her that she was just a liability he was taking care of . badtamiz kahin ka πŸ˜‘ i hope u learn ur lesson Mr Khurana πŸ˜‘
poor Geet is falling for him and he on the other hand is doing his best to keep his distance and its hurting her so much 
im happy how daadima always encourages her and their bond of friendship :)
Geet gonna carry on her studies with normal people , im excitedly waiting for interview n what happens next. Maan is oblivious or unconcerned apparently at the moment but we never know he might somehow be with her or be of help if she faces any problems or bulleying. 

carry on soon.
im badly hooked to this oneπŸ˜ƒ
pingu.tingu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update !!! Loved it awww em in love with this geet full of positive energy wow!! geet is all set for her new life hope there she finds someone who can take care of her n makes maan capital J wala Jealous *winks winks* n yeah Maan is so baray wala jerk but still he is MAAN so have to love him :p
CuteTommy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very nice part...

its gud that Geet is continuing her studies n dadima supporting her...

sure Maan 'll be sweetly shocked r possessively get afraid for her also..πŸ˜›

(but wats ur plan girlπŸ˜‰???)
deepthich thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm... i loved that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
ek positive update after so many updates... their marriage got registered 😳
GEET going to college is something very interesting to me... i hope MAAN bi college me hota... wo to possible nahi hoga... par tu in dono ko sath lane ki kuch plan karrahi hai ya aur dur karne ki planning karrahi hai???πŸ˜•

i loved when GEET asked to study in normal college and also not to take MAAN's help... this is what i love in her... she never thinks she is less than someone nor she has low selfconfidence on herself... i just love her character yaar πŸ‘

aur MAAN... hayee,.,,, ye banda to aaj muje bi toda pasand aagaya... i loved the way GEET observing n feeeling for him... πŸ˜³ tu itni ache se explain kiya i could visualise it... πŸ‘

this is cute...
She chided herself inwardly. *Geet, tu bhi na pata nai kya-kya sochti hai. Wo aisa-waisa kuch nai kar rahe the.*

n that chota eyelock... hayeee... i read that line He stared into her eyes for a while  3-4 times 

i loved loved loved this line...
The small moment when their eyes had locked was so pure. There was no anger, no walls n doubts. It was just a wife lost in her husband eyes who cared for her, who was a normal man to the world n special just for her.

the next day in interview,,,,,,,aweee... dadima was so cute... i mean GEET ka dadima ke sath relation is just too cute yaar,... aise lagraha hai jaise dono bahut dino se ek dusre ke sath hai... dadi feeling nervous... n GEET telling not to take tenction πŸ˜†
waise GEET nervous kyo nahi hai??? πŸ˜²
but i loved that line of her...
Mai interview me zaroor paas ho jaogi aur agar nai hui toh babaji ne kuch aur accha socha hoga.

muje aise laga... kahi MAAN to nahi jo iska interview lega... aisa hoga to aur acha hoga na... todi der ache se baat to karsakte hai dono... i wish that to happen... 

anyways update next part soon darling... muahh for this update... loved it β€οΈ will be waiting for more of this type πŸ˜‰
n waiting to see MAANEET getting close... update sooonnn... intezaar nahi hota mujse ab... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
Edited by deepthich - 10 years ago
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dadima is so sweet,,,,

Love d fact dat Geet takes all things positively...her self confidence...
wen she said to study in normal college...nd not to take help from Maan...
she is so sweet...nd u have penned it so beautifully...
Maan is still a qn mark to me...pata nahi yeh bandha kya chahta hai...
bt tody he also was good...

waitin fr next part...
Lovly update...

Maangeetlove7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love dadima!! She's so caring and loving towards geet where as maan well he's trying! I hope she does gets admission! Else she'd be heart broken! I love how shes so positive! Love the update!!  Edited by Maangeetlove7 - 10 years ago
lehr thumbnail

awesome update

love dadi
she is so caring
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 17
awesome dear...
so they are married legally now...
and Geet is gonna join classes...