Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update
loved geet's positive attitude towards everything!!!!
hope she clears the interview too!!!!
Auchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update. Geet is expecting lots from her marriage from Maan. hope Maan don't breaks her heart in the end. Y Maan is not accepting his marriage to Geet and start a normal married life with her?
jasraj123 thumbnail
wonder why maan wants to register their marriage ashe think to get away from her

love the dadi is soo nice and wanted geet to stand on her feet.
not dependent on others

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update
I love the bonding she has with dadi
Waiting for the interview
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow lovely update now maaneet r leagally married loved the bonding between dadi and geet waiting 4 next part
-Lehar- thumbnail
nice part
loved it
maan and geet got their marriage registered...
dadima adviced geet to continue with her studies and she talked with adi about geet's admission in well known college
geet trying to browse computer but she couldn't maan told her how to use internet
geet going for interview for to get admission in college and she is confidence about it
eagerly waiting for the next part
minelove24 thumbnail
dnt laugh osheen,bt maan deserves our thodi galiya,koi itna tang karta hai kya..geet is such cutie pie and dading also such sweet pie,two angels and ye thoda sanaki maan..pata nahi ye kab sudharega,ek to kuch bolta nahi,bolta hai to samajhta nahi,geet ka drooling session ,lolz my poor geet,cont.soon,waiting waiting
pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update
i really love this geet of urs apart frm ibadat as shes so cute nd so much of positive attitude this girl has despite facing d worst ordeal in her life
hw cn this khadoos maan not melt fr this cutie
just loved d bonding between geet nd dadima
finally she got her admitted in a university
atleast this maan helped her in something b it connecting an internet
do cont soon
waiting eagerly fr d mystery to b revealed
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So Maan still remains Maan... though i feel he is seriously nuts, i reallly wanna know why he is like this even though he seem to like her...and still the mystery about MSK being the maan who raped her continues...
inspite of all this, daadi - Geet bonding is so beautiful... Geet cant sit at home doing nothing when he is not even acknowledging their relation... she would be able to be on her own if she studies and will gain a great exposure...
But still am wondering how maaneet will ever get to know each other and when the mystery would solve... ðŸ˜•
preeti.1 thumbnail
Lovely part...maan jitna chahe koshish jare par geet ki innocent eyes ko ignore nahi kar sakta...
Jaldi hi geet maan ko unka rekation accept karne k liye puri tarah se ready kar degi...
Maan ka guilt bhi door hona start ho jayefa...
Maneet moment r so cute...geet is really adorable. ...maan jaise bachega geet k charm se...waiting for super fast update