Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
He knew that!!!
Yaar inke dil mein actually kya hai!!
Geet hopes that one day every distance between them wil sought out
Lolzz geet started telling him about her fathers badam milk!!!
Now maan going to register their marriage :D
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb maan knw tht evrything n get her marksheet 4 marige n i think 4 her study..sometime Geet bcame so inocent :-) love it hope there difrence sort it out soon:-)
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Update !!!!!

Poor Geet She become's happy over something & next moment it get snatched away from her ..Like when Maan showed her certificates to her .. she become so happy that maan is thinking abt her clg bt when maan said the real reason why he brought her marksheet her happiness & hope shattered once again ...
television9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. It was wonderful as usual. I am glad that the truth is out and that Maan already knows from the beginning. But he seems very confusing. One moment it looks like he loves her and wants to keep her with him but at the same time, he wants to be away from her.

Pls continue soon😊
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update...
maans behavior only hurting geet...
Loved it...
taahir004 thumbnail
I was kind of disappointed that Maan did'nt read the entire letter , I really want Maan to know what happend to Geet .
Maan living in guilt is truely terrible because this way he will not allow Geet to get close to him
will Geet ever try and talk , so is she going to stay like this ?
Geet and Dadimaa's relationship is very lovable and I think both of them do need each other
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
~BEZUBA~

~PART 17~

Next day, they went for the marriage registration. None of their family members were there just faces that she hadn't seen before. Indeed, it was merely a legal formality. Maan neither considered her wife nor wanted to acknowledge her as the same before the world. But that might change. Future was uncertain n nothing was permanent. She hadn't known that one day he would come in her life n sweep her away all the way to Delhi n who knew what the coming days held. She could just pray for the best.

From the court, Maan left for office n Geet was to be dropped home in another car. On the way back, she spotted a Gurudwara n asked the driver to stop there. Despite the nothing-special attitude of Maan, it was a special day. Their marriage was registered now n also for the first time she had stepped out of the mansion since the day she had come to stay there. How could she not pray to god for herself and Maan. She also did sewa n then went back home.

Ab jab aapke paas saare documents hai toh aap araam se college join kar sakti hai. After the ISL class Dadimaa said. Apko pata hai Delhi me aise special colleges hai jaha aap apne jaise logo ke saath padh sakti hai.

Geet held Dadimaa's hand in hers, feeling unsure. *Dadimaa apko lagta hai mai normal students ke saath padh sakti hu? Mai na kisi se kam hu na zayada... mai bhi normal hu na Dadimaa?*

Haan beta. Dadimaa hugged Geet and patted her head. Aap jahan chahe waha padh sakti hai. Aap kisise kam nai hai.

They checked on the internet about the admissions.

Geet said sadly- *Saare colleges me toh admission ho chuke hai.*

Dadimaa- Hmm, aap tension mat lijiye. Maan ka bahut naam hai iss sehar me. Thoda late ho gaya hai par aapko admission mil jayega.

*Wo sahi nahi hoga Dadimaa aur mai... Maan ki aur madad nahi lena chahti.* Sometimes she nearly felt as though she was using him. It wasn't like she didn't consider him her own, only the knowledge that he didn't think the same about her made her taking his aid for everything unjust. Did she even have the right to use the basic facilities that he was providing, Geet wasn't very sure. Then using his name to get admission in a college was a far off thing. Even if she could Geet wouldn't have because she wasn't petty like that. It was wrong.

Toh aap apna ek aur saal waste karengi? Wo bhi theek nai hoga na. Apko padhne ka mauka mil raha hai usse kisi bhi kimat pe apne haath se jaane mat dijiye. Ek baar apne pairo pe khadi ho gai toh aap sabke ehsaan chute kar dijiyega. Hum aapke college me aapka Maan se koi rishta hai yeh nai batayenge. Bas Adi se keh denge ke wo apke lie baat kare college mein. Dadimaa held Geet's hand. Beta humme aap ke upar pura vishwas hai. Aap wahan jaa toh rahi hai Maan ki help se par humara sir ucha karengi apne dum par, haina?

Geet nodded with tears in eyes. Dadimaa kissed her angel's forehead, life wasn't fair to her at any point of time n she was thinking about not taking undue advantage of others.

Tum kya kar rai ho? Geet stood up looking everything like a deer caught in headlights. *Kuch nai.* She signed in the almost dark room. As Maan walked to her she stepped back, hitting the table in process. Her eyes were sleepy which was understandable since it was past midnight. Maan wanted to comb his fingers through her hairs which were sticking out in all directions. She appeared so petite n heavenly in the light of computer screen, almost dream-like. What are you doing in my study?

*Yeh sawal toh mujhe aapse puchna chahiye na. Aap toh sone chale gaye the.* She scribed on a paper n showed him since the lights were dim for him to understand her hand signs.

I couldn't sleep. Maan had the words on his tongue but held himself. I was going to get some water then saw light coming out of study. What are you doing? He glanced at the laptop.

*Nothing.* Geet wrote n tried to leave but he trapped her in place with his hands on either. Turn around. Her eyes widened at his command n she fearfully did as told. Her body buzzed with anticipation but Maan just pushed the chair at her back. Sit. Now tell me, kya kar rai thi tum?

She chided herself inwardly. *Geet, tu bhi na pata nai kya-kya sochti hai. Wo aisa-waisa kuch nai kar rahe the.*

Geet- *Internet chalane ki koshish. Dadimaa ne mujhe chalana bataya tha par ab aapke laptop pe nai ho raha.* She wrote on paper for him. Maan looked at the screen. The browser was open but connection unavailable was written in big, bold letters.

For net first you have to first attach the dongle in this slot. Maan did so then waited for few second. Geet couldn't concentrate, well, at anything other than her patidev. He was leaning over her with his capable, muscular hand stretched beside her. His smell surrounded her like a thick, warm blanket and she could feel the heat radiating. It made her cheeks burn. Thoughts of all kind invaded her head. There were mere inches between his chin and her shoulder. If he lowered his head just a little his stubble would scratch her skin. If she tilted her head slightly she could kiss his arm.

Iske baad you have to open this icon. Geet... tum sun rai ho? Geet smacked herself mentally n nodded frantically feeling embarrassed. *yeh kya sochte honge mere bare me ke kitni jhalli ladki hai.* She wondered. This time the net connected easily n she grinned up at him, mouthing a thank you. He stared into her eyes for a while then left with a curt nod. It would have been so nice if he would have stayed with her more. The small moment when their eyes had locked was so pure. There was no anger, no walls n doubts. It was just a wife lost in her husband eyes who cared for her, who was a normal man to the world n special just for her.

All the best, beta. Dadimaa was so nervous. Geet made a face. *Aap bekar me zayada tension le rai hai Dadimaa. Lag raha hai mera nai aapka exam hai.* She stuck her tongue out. Geet iss interview pe hi depend karega ke aapko admission milega ya nai toh thoda dar toh lagega hi.

*Yeh thoda hai?* At dadimaa's stern face Geet rolled her eyes. *theek hai-theek hai, aap dariye mai interview dekar aati hu.* Aap acche se interview dijiyega, agar wo koi mushkil sawal puche toh nervous mat hoiyega, sidhe baithiyega. Body language bahut matter karti hai-

*Haan Dadimaa, mujhe sab pata hai. Ab mujhe jane dijiye warna mai late ho jaogi.* Dadimaa didn't know why Geet wasn't timorous at all. Any city girl would be sweating in this situation then Geet was from village still she had no worry lines on her forehead. Her confidence was commendable. *Bilkul bhi tension mat lijiye aap. Mai interview me zaroor paas ho jaogi aur agar nai hui toh babaji ne kuch aur accha socha hoga.* She said though inside she was also nervous a bit. Aap hamesha itna accha kaise sochti hai? Dadimaa asked incredulously. *Kyuki mere paas aapke jaisi Dadimaa hai.* Geet winked. Yeh aap humme issi lie keh rai hai na taki hum apko jaldi jane de? Geet nodded, smiling naughtily.

Adi aap humari beti ka dhayan rakhiyega.

Adi laughed. Hehehe, ji Dadimaa.

Adi had talked in the best university for Geet, mentioning her as a relative of Khuranas. The university got donations from KC n Geet being mute were two things working in their favor. The sessions in college had already started despite that Geet was offered to appear in an interview but only on occasion of her excelling in that she was to be admitted in the university.

PRECAP- Interview😕. Fingers crossed.

NEXT- PART 18

The way u all cursed Maan🤢. Uff, poor guy🤣 but he kind of deserves it. I am well aware that the story is making you anxious and m really sorry for not updating sooner. Had tests but from now on till my final xams I will update fast, but you'll have to help me with dher saare likes and comment😳. Next update on new thread😃.

Just a like n comment to make me happy😳
Waiting eagerly 

Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 10 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I dont know wat i should say now.. i just want Geet to get away from Maan as he is keeping her for his happiness and not even thinking much about Geet.

yeah though she does not expects anything but she is a girl and somewhere she is breaking...

I still want to know the story behind her past and wat has maan do ti with...

shaadi ki but did he think tat wat she will do sitting the whole day at home...

i loved dadima she so nicely made her believe wat she said.. but does maan know about this college admissions.. and if not then how will he react

Edited by sdlife19 - 10 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
somehwere i knew 
she vl definately vl pass
but after that
vl she get into the normal students
hope thy wont rag her
sangeeta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love geet atitude she always thinks positive and dadi ma she is the only one who can understand her better than anyone and supporting her supperb continue soon