sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
feeling bad 4 geet she suffering without any mistake
maan is mystery daadi is so nice
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't want to say the confusing part as i'm confused as always!
But i couldn't stop but to say it was a pleasant update...

Maan is such a character!! Without a ounce of knowledge whether Maan did that heinous crime or not i totally adore his confused state, his determination to win the world or his not so successful ways to keep him off Geet !

I'm waiting for Khumari 2 !!!! Plz update that pretty soon 
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome one...what a wonderful comeback dear...so happy to see her sharing evrythng with dadima...and glad that dadima is so nice and understanding...staying away from maan s a right decision i feel πŸ˜Š hope he learns her truth soon...and eager to know his reaction
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Geet told Dadi about her traumatic experience. Poor girl she thought Dadi too will despise her after this. Thank god she didnt lose her only friend in KM. She poured her heart out to him in the letter about her past & being so called tainted. This is so ironic informing the sinner about his sin. My heart cried when she said whenever she talks about the incident she relives it again. Poor thing such brutal thing happened not one sole consoled her. She had to deal with it all alone. And now KM has become another Hoshiyrapur. Maan despite all his success is guilty & unhappy...only proves his crime. He is so complicated. He scared her away doesnt want her near him yet longs to see her & fears to lose her as well. Why? He is not doing any good like this. Only increasing her pain & his plight.
Loved the update. Want another soon.
Edited by mila1 - 10 years ago
tellyme thumbnail
I feel for Geet... brave and sweet soul she is..

I feel pathetic regarding Maan... what his problem is.. whaever his issue is... due to his own issue he is punishing her... he is busy with his business and put e=her in jain in the name of security... pathetic.. he is killing her just in name of safety...
deepthich thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘
tu aisi precap ( Maan provoked by the servant... oh he is so goneπŸ˜›) deti kyo hai??? me itna expect karke wait karti hu... aur at the end of the update muje rulati hai!!! ya sad karti hai... 

iss update to ... i dont know... it is like sad one... n also like bringing a new hope...

seriously... MAAN!!! i dont know to curse him or what to do... ek hi sawal bajraha hai mere dimaag me... aur wo tuje pata hai... wo insaan MAAN hai ki nahi!!!! kuch samaj nahi aaraha hai... again confused!! πŸ˜•

n GEET... aweee,,, she is a darling yaar for me... the courage she has... n also the way she thinks... like she will act normal from tomorrow... all this makes me feel so sad abt her... but she is too courageous while she was telling dadima abt her past!! she has the guts to say it... n i looovvveeeddd this thing the most in this update...

*Maine aapko nai bataya kyuki mujhe iss bare me baat karna accha nai lagta, agar mai uske bare me sochu bhi toh mujhe lagta hai ke jaise mai phir se ek baar wo hone de rai hu. Jaise mai apni zindagi me uss lamhe, uss aadmi ko jagah de rai hu. Mai sab bhul jaana chahti hu, jaise wo sab kabhi hua hi nai tha.

shows her confidence on herself... πŸ‘
she even wrote a letter ... thinking even if MAAN wont even accept her as wife... its fine for her... she respect his decision,... so good she is!!!

i really felt bad when she thought KM as another hoshiyarpur... hope soon MAAN make it as a heaven for her... n treat her as some princess... i really wish this for her... bahut saha ab tak vusne... i love GEET in this yaar... too much!!! πŸ˜›

glad KC is extending... par ye MAAN ka soch not extending!!! it is was beyond repair πŸ˜‘
gadha... agar itna hi pareshan hogaya... ek minute ke liye bi... to vuse itna hurt kaise karsakta hai!!! ullu!!! muje vusko sab galiya dene ka man karrah hai... par MSK hai na... is naam ke liye itna love hai... jyada nahi desakti 

i even felt bad when dadi cried ... n said aap humari beti hai... n liked these lines also...  
*Toh... aap abhi bhi meri Dadimaa rehengi?* Geet signed enthusiastically, disbelief making her heart pound. Hamesha beta. Geet embraced Dadimaa thanking her Babaji for the precious gift.

n even wished GEET to leave MAAN n go away... then he will recognise his mistakes!!! idiot!!!
ab next update ke liye jyada tadpa mat... aur jaldi dede... waiting for next so so so eagerly... love you for this one... love you for this story... ❀️  update next soon...
Edited by deepthich - 10 years ago
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
pathetic..evrythng..geets lonliness her meaningless life...dadima hates tht maan n he deserves this...maans ambition..he can do nythng fr success bt his intense feeling fr geet..is it only guiltiness or lv..
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing geet share her pain with dadi maan please kuch toh socho geet ke liye
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part
Loved dadi & geet convo
Maan is confusing...he wants to be away from geet but he searches for her
Will maan read the letter
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Glad dadima accepted geet after knowing about geet past...

Geet is scared of maan..
She wrote a letter to maan teeling him about her..
After so many things...
Seeing maan rude behaviour she still have som hppe that one day maan will accept her as his wife...

Hoping after reading letter his behaviour towards change but not the sympathy one..

Superb update