Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Geet was so cute.. even if Maan changes, she will bring him back..
micky11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update
Geet innocence and cribbing are breaking the walls between her and Maan
she is of course naughty devil as Maan predicted
Loved maan got teacher for her and as usual her friend Dadi supporting her , teasing her 
loved this update
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..maaneet scene were superb

alicia212 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon
it's awesome
thanks for sharing your story with us
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was not able to comment on IF for a while now... soits first time u would be seeing me on this FF... firstly thanks a lot for pm,... & sorry for replying , hell, months late... i started reading it some half-hour back & finished it just now...
prologue was disturbing... i won't comment on maan part in that. coz there are to many situations of his involvement or non-involvement...  

each update afterwards was  light... geet is supercute... & so strong...  the para whee u so beautifully described how geet took care of herself was heart-touching...  maan is torturing himself. but i will see his character more in coming updates... 

its an another finest ff on maaneet...a very good one at that
deepthich thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!! that was superb fantastic!!!
muaaahhh... a kiss to you also ❤️

loved it yaaro... 1st tiime MAAN smiled with GEET n behaved n slept like a human 😛

her saying *Hawa ne kia.is sooo cute ... loved that one 😳
hayeee... MAAN ko subah subah kya hogaya... pehle smile kiya... phir sorry accept kiya... aur baad me sorry bi bola... koi muje pakdo... me fainting... like GEET 😉
haha 😆 i loved this line also...

The door closed n Maan released a long breath. He could still feel her gaze burning him.

aweee... he bringing teacher to GEET is also so good... n also her telling her all details to dadi... like a film star ha !!!! 😃
when he said... Tumhari chudiya aur payal tumhara raaz khol deti hai. 
i can imagine her face... n it felt so cute... i just hope she satys like this not getting hurt by anyone... n MAAN also behaves like this only... toda sweet...

waise GEET coffee me sugar jyada dalti hai aur MAAN kcuh nahi kehta!!! how sweet 

haayeee... hayeee... she gained so much courage that she kissed him... i loved that part... very nice way to say thankyou 😉
MAAN to gaya,,, but im afraid after seeing precap... kahi wo phir se GEET ko hurt na karde... i hope he wont...

my most favourite scene in this update was...  Tum raat ko kaha thi?

Stilling for a moment, she started to sign nervously. *Apne kamre me.* Liar. Maan commented in his mind.  He liked it. Loved it.

will be waiting for next... update soon...

Edited by deepthich - 10 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haiyeee the update was way too sweet just like his coffee.. umm hmmm...
i love it...he is accepting her into his life... i mean he is just not able to stop himself
and this naughty little girl is sooo damn cute
and dadima's comnt- jab hoga tab..
gosh aisi dadima sabki honi chahiye dolly..
i loved it
agla part jaldi dena
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved both the updates
Geet is muhaaa
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loving Geet's bubbly side, but I know soon its going to be shatter when she know Maan is the same person who destroyed her. Continue soon 
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love this update.. It was so beautiful to read.
Geet is really cute with her antics, she little gestures mean lots. 
Well Maan slept peacefully with Geet in his arm, that is Geet's magic. And he even know Geet was in his room, on his bed sleeping with him. He could recognize her with her aroma lingering in the room.
Geet and Daadima shared a great relationship.. i guess both are seeking solace in each other's loneliness.
Now even daadima gona learn sign language together with Geet. 
Oh Maan,.. why again U turn... things not going to easy with him. I'm clueless about Maan.