Latika wants to insult Sharda ??

Posted: 10 years ago

I am really confused about Latika...the whole scene of Latika asking help from Sharda was so fake...obviously we already know what kind of personality she got...she orders but never requests...but today she requested Sharda to go to office n suggested Sakshi to accompany..

Latika basically seems to be trying to show Sakshi what Sharda is...

alas Sakshi knows Sharda pretty well...being uneducated...

precap...Sakshi smells fishπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but scared for Sharda..😲😲
I think she is just ashamed of her mum and she is so "classy" in front of her friends
I don't like her. She thinks she is all that. I don't like those kind of girls who put their parents down.
saw tht but sure sakshi will save her frm being insulted.sure
She doesnt want to be embarrased but im sure sakshi will handle stuff!! 
Originally posted by Arhi_2205

I think she is just ashamed of her mum and she is so "classy" in front of her friends

its ok ..to embarass her mother before employes πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
I really dont like the behavior of Latika towards her OWN Mom Dammit !!! πŸ˜‘ Even to her OWN husband 
Hope Sakshi helps Sharda !!! :) 

Sometimes I think Latika has forgotten that Shradda is her MOTHER!
I think she has forgotten that the mom she is insulting is the same mom that raised her and gave her all the happiness and education in the world because of which now she has become a working women. 
Its time someone reminds her that... maybe Sakshi! 
Edited by supreet_dmg - 10 years ago
Originally posted by supreet_dmg

Sometimes I think Latika has forgotten that Shradda is her MOTHER!
I think she has forgotten that the mom she is insulting is the same mom that raised her and gave her all the happiness and education in the world because of which now she has become a working women. 
Its time someone reminds her that... maybe Sakshi! 

@bold: Same way she gave those kids at the train station a setdown.😊
Ystrdy whn I saw tht precap I was thinking the same... tht she is just ashamed of her mother... which is just a mirror to all the new generation... cz this is wht most of the youngsters doing these days... which I think is totally wrong nd unacceptable..   they r our parents who r responsible fr bringing Us in the world.    we don't need to be ashamed of them... nd I liked Saakshi cz she is very loving nd caring towards every1.. :) I think it will teach a good lesson to all youngsters like us