Rangrasiya

Sun raha hai naa tu, ro raha hun main :'(

-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Sun raha hai naa tu...ro raha hun main

Hi... this is bullet speaking. Yep... you guys guessed it right. I m the same bullet who pierced through Rudra's arm (or was it steel!). At first, I was confused about who was the fleshed one and who was the bullet. Because the pain I felt cant be described by any bullets.

Now let me start from the beginning. I and my other bullet brothers were royally pampered by Thakur sa and his bhakts ( donno if this is the reason i have proven myself to be soo useless!). Then one day few of his men took me and my brothers on a mission. On that mission, I met Rudra Pratap Ranawat, the worst nightmare of all guns n bullets!

I saw all my brothers missing the target and leaving me far behind. I realized that this was the only chance to prove my worth and make thakur sa proud of me. I ran at my bullet speed and hit Rudra sa ( i added the sa wid respect) 
Rudra sa staggered back. Though I was in deep pain, I was happy that my mission had been accomplished. But ...hey hey ...whats happening!!! Rudra sa u cant run...stop dammit! a bullet has hit you just now! You have to stop running and start screaming in pain!!! You cant treat me like shit!!! I m a bullet for Thakur sa's sake! treat me like one! 

He didnt pay any heed and carried Paro baisa wid his iron hand.
All "sa" asked paro sa n Rudra sa abt if they were ok but nobody asked this poor bullet sa if it was in pain!! not even those IFians who were going gaga over Rudra sa's etc etc...

later while Rudra sa was tending his wound ( i m not sure if i can call that tending and definitely that hole wasnt any wound for him)...I passed out due to exessive amount of alcohol. I cant remember anything after that.

The last thing I heard abt Rudra sa is that he had gone to Paro sa's sangeet ceremony. The same Paro sa whose honor he saved but didnt even think about my honor. He could have gone there at least wearing a bandage. That would have saved a little of my honor as a bullet. Now how i m gonna show my face to my fellow bullet brothers!

I should warn thakur sa that he needs item bamb to defeat Rudra sa.

I m ending this biography wid one regret...all Paro laila thaila n other maila got a chance to imprinted him! so why not ME!!! as a bullet, dont i deserve this much! 
I want justice, I want my honor back!!..BAS

ps. no chappels plzzz...i actually felt sorry for that bullet😆
pps. sry for the nonsense😳
Edited by -HEAVEN- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post! Straight from the bullet's mouth 🤣
goguma thumbnail
oh heaven ... 

didn't  u already scarred him alr..?   😉  
Edited by goguma - 10 years ago
IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww!! You are such a cute little BULLET!!! You must be very hurt by the way people treat you!!! Aww😒
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
OmG!! poor...Rudra ki garma garam laal rakhth se latpat bullet...Kho gayi hai Rajasthan ki sushan balu mein..".Gumnaam hai koyi..."

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjyr9JYd3-I[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by dieforasr - 10 years ago
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awe my poor poor bullet ❤️
Baby it is only becuase of you that we got to see our Rudra sa shirtless!
We really love you bullet sa 
Aur hum aapke zindagi bhar abhari rahenge 🤣
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Janant,this is freakin awesome, Poor bullet sa (aa because it encountered the iron arm of RPR and survived to tell the tale)🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahaha ! Hilarious ,. Bullet ke sentiment's , bechare ne bohot mehnat ki hogi..! 🤣
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello hello bullet speaking[=)))]
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So sad bullet sa(with so much respect and with proud).you are the real hero.how could we ignore u damn it.RIP bullet saEdited by -BROKEN_ANGEL- - 10 years ago