Rangrasiya

Bai-Sa and the Fraud Banna Sa or what?

sweetly_sour thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So, Vishal Gandhi is going to be the sweet charming, soft spoken, sword wielding husband of Paro, who could cut a piece of cloth in the air blindfolded and prove his manliness and valor to the enthusiastic village crowds and win their hearts ( but it barely brought any reaction from our rugged BSD Jawan ๐Ÿ˜† ).
But something makes me feel that he is not going to die this soon. He going to be the sarhadpaar ka smuggler, it all looks like a sham, him feigning to be a kavi and soft spoken village ka banna-sa. Playing with Paro's emotions. 

I'm glad she will be saved by Rudra in the end. Paro in the close proximity of that lecherous Kaka , makes me feel nauseous, God save Bindi.

And the groom's drooling over eager buddies, desperately wishing for their turn to come, reminds me of Mera Number Kab Ayega.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweetly_sour

So, Vishal Gandhi is going to be the sweet charming, soft spoken, sword wielding husband of Paro, who could cut a piece of cloth in the air blindfolded and prove his manliness and valor to the enthusiastic village crowds and win their hearts ( but it barely brought any reaction from our rugged BSD Jawan ๐Ÿ˜† ).

But something makes me feel that he is not going to die this soon. He going to be the sarhadpaar ka smuggler, it all looks like a sham, him feigning to be a kavi and soft spoken village ka banna-sa. Playing with Paro's emotions. 

I'm glad she will be saved by Rudra in the end. Paro in the close proximity of that lecherous Kaka , makes me feel nauseous, God save Bindi.

And the groom's drooling over eager buddies, desperately wishing for their turn to come, reminds me of Mera Number Kab Ayega.

@ red -- wokay interesting possibility... Ho sakta hai. 
And it also can be that he is actually nice, and the CVs want us to feel bad when Rudra kills him. We know that he is the ultimate guy for Paro, but the death of the groom should leave an impact. 

But considering how sneaky-creepy the chacha of the groom is, and the chacha is the lead of the arm smuggling, your possibility seems quite valid.
Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NEHIII ye nehiii ho sakta...let Varun die please...only then my Rudra's number will come.

PS. My parents were watching the show with me tonight and i had a hell of time to make them understand Rudra is the hero...not this Varun. Mum was like If Rudra kills this sweet boy(!) how can he be a hero?? he is the bad guy!!! 
sweetly_sour thumbnail
Originally posted by: aruni50218

@ red -- wokay interesting possibility... Ho sakta hai. 
And it also can be that he is actually nice, and the CVs want us to feel bad when Rudra kills him. We know that he is the ultimate guy for Paro, but the death of the groom should leave an impact. 

But considering how sneaky-creepy the chacha of the groom is, and the chacha is the lead of the arm smuggling, your possibility seems quite valid.

Since it is based on the Othello storyline, it makes me wonder if this the  Banna-Sa  with whom Paro is going to cheat Rudra or that's what Rudra is going to think and become jealous and suspicous of ๐Ÿค”

So CV's won't kill him off just like that hai na??
sweetly_sour thumbnail
Originally posted by: dushturain

NEHIII ye nehiii ho sakta...let Varun die please...only then my Rudra's number will come.

PS. My parents were watching the show with me tonight and i had a hell of time to make them understand Rudra is the hero...not this Varun. Mum was like If Rudra kills this sweet boy(!) how can he be a hero?? he is the bad guy!!! 

Yeah he was kind of too good to be true. He can't be the innocent sacrificial lamb, there has to be another side to this coin, unless CVs pull some stunt and really make him a bali ka bakra and kill him off making us all feel guilty and remorseful of his death ๐Ÿค”
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

let me check ๐Ÿค” banna sa
looks okay
legal maal for paro
Rudra is not VJJ =virgin
not second lead ๐Ÿ˜•

then who cares ๐Ÿ˜† ...paro ko do din ki chandni ka maja lene do ...i just want to watch hot scene like  Rudra n laila scene ๐Ÿ˜‰

sweetly_sour thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...B.N.K...

let me check ๐Ÿค” banna sa
looks okay
legal maal for paro
Rudra is not VJJ =virgin
not second lead ๐Ÿ˜•

then who cares ๐Ÿ˜† ...paro ko do din ki chandni ka maja lene do ...i just want to watch hot scene like  Rudra n laila scene ๐Ÿ˜‰

Me too can't wait to watch Rudra and PAro's scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ , but this Banna sa is not going to die soon๐Ÿ˜ญ
Nahi mara toh hum maar dengey๐Ÿ˜Ž
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetly_sour

Me too can't wait to watch Rudra and PAro's scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ , but this Banna sa is not going to die soon๐Ÿ˜ญ
Nahi mara toh hum maar dengey๐Ÿ˜Ž

kyun ...we need hot scene ...kis ki saath hui usse kya faraq paring ๐Ÿคฃ u crazy PArud fan ๐Ÿ˜†
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting Perspectives! I never thought about the groom being a sham! Why not?
Or my take is he seems to be a simple man who is gullible! But something that happens during the shoot out,might make Rudra take her with him and then she is shunned by both the villages- Thakur as well as her husband!

Again I might be wrong! But good post dear!
sweetly_sour thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...B.N.K...

kyun ...we need hot scene ...kis ki saath hui usse kya faraq paring ๐Ÿคฃ u crazy PArud fan ๐Ÿ˜†

Mujhe bas Rudra-Paro scenes chahiye๐Ÿ˜ญ