India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Bai-Sa and the Fraud Banna Sa or what?

sweetly_sour IF-Sizzlerz
sweetly_sour
sweetly_sour

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
So, Vishal Gandhi is going to be the sweet charming, soft spoken, sword wielding husband of Paro, who could cut a piece of cloth in the air blindfolded and prove his manliness and valor to the enthusiastic village crowds and win their hearts ( but it barely brought any reaction from our rugged BSD Jawan LOL ).
But something makes me feel that he is not going to die this soon. He going to be the sarhadpaar ka smuggler, it all looks like a sham, him feigning to be a kavi and soft spoken village ka banna-sa. Playing with Paro's emotions. 

I'm glad she will be saved by Rudra in the end. Paro in the close proximity of that lecherous Kaka , makes me feel nauseous, God save Bindi.

And the groom's drooling over eager buddies, desperately wishing for their turn to come, reminds me of Mera Number Kab Ayega.

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07ragtagleninvaidhegimg1997melanie64ParoandRudraanukatmsg1FridanashniniJarpterribletwistShweta1691binimotiPashnaArhi_2205.BumbleBee.SS88ZAHARA...FuggyMehra..Aruni.ANNMT.ZeffydushturainNewbiesoapfanCandYlicious_SFAYKHAN29BigBoss11.GuineaamaiaAnagha.

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetly_sour

So, Vishal Gandhi is going to be the sweet charming, soft spoken, sword wielding husband of Paro, who could cut a piece of cloth in the air blindfolded and prove his manliness and valor to the enthusiastic village crowds and win their hearts ( but it barely brought any reaction from our rugged BSD Jawan LOL ).
But something makes me feel that he is not going to die this soon. He going to be the sarhadpaar ka smuggler, it all looks like a sham, him feigning to be a kavi and soft spoken village ka banna-sa. Playing with Paro's emotions. 

I'm glad she will be saved by Rudra in the end. Paro in the close proximity of that lecherous Kaka , makes me feel nauseous, God save Bindi.

And the groom's drooling over eager buddies, desperately wishing for their turn to come, reminds me of Mera Number Kab Ayega.
@ red -- wokay interesting possibility... Ho sakta hai. 
And it also can be that he is actually nice, and the CVs want us to feel bad when Rudra kills him. We know that he is the ultimate guy for Paro, but the death of the groom should leave an impact. 

But considering how sneaky-creepy the chacha of the groom is, and the chacha is the lead of the arm smuggling, your possibility seems quite valid.

Edited by aruni50218 - 07 January 2014 at 10:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07.BumbleBee.SS88sweetly_sourFAYKHAN29

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
NEHIII ye nehiii ho sakta...let Varun die please...only then my Rudra's number will come.

PS. My parents were watching the show with me tonight and i had a hell of time to make them understand Rudra is the hero...not this Varun. Mum was like If Rudra kills this sweet boy(!) how can he be a hero?? he is the bad guy!!!  D'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Arhi_2205SS88jaya100FAYKHAN29sweetly_sourprincessunara

sweetly_sour IF-Sizzlerz
sweetly_sour
sweetly_sour

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aruni50218

@ red -- wokay interesting possibility... Ho sakta hai. 
And it also can be that he is actually nice, and the CVs want us to feel bad when Rudra kills him. We know that he is the ultimate guy for Paro, but the death of the groom should leave an impact. 

But considering how sneaky-creepy the chacha of the groom is, and the chacha is the lead of the arm smuggling, your possibility seems quite valid.

Since it is based on the Othello storyline, it makes me wonder if this the  Banna-Sa  with whom Paro is going to cheat Rudra or that's what Rudra is going to think and become jealous and suspicous of Ermm

So CV's won't kill him off just like that hai na??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruni.FAYKHAN29

sweetly_sour IF-Sizzlerz
sweetly_sour
sweetly_sour

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dushturain

NEHIII ye nehiii ho sakta...let Varun die please...only then my Rudra's number will come.

PS. My parents were watching the show with me tonight and i had a hell of time to make them understand Rudra is the hero...not this Varun. Mum was like If Rudra kills this sweet boy(!) how can he be a hero?? he is the bad guy!!!  D'oh
Yeah he was kind of too good to be true. He can't be the innocent sacrificial lamb, there has to be another side to this coin, unless CVs pull some stunt and really make him a bali ka bakra and kill him off making us all feel guilty and remorseful of his death Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SS88..FuggyMehra..dushturainANNMT.FAYKHAN29

..FuggyMehra.. IF-Rockerz
..FuggyMehra..
..FuggyMehra..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged

let me check Ermm banna sa
looks okay
legal maal for paro
Rudra is not VJJ =virgin
not second lead Confused

then who cares LOL ...paro ko do din ki chandni ka maja lene do ...i just want to watch hot scene like  Rudra n laila scene Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhi_2205FAYKHAN29sweetly_sour

sweetly_sour IF-Sizzlerz
sweetly_sour
sweetly_sour

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...B.N.K...

looks okay
legal maal for paro
Rudra is not VJJ =virgin
not second lead Confused

then who cares LOL ...paro ko do din ki chandni ka maja lene do ...i just want to watch hot scene like  Rudra n laila scene Wink

Me too can't wait to watch Rudra and PAro's scenesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed , but this Banna sa is not going to die soonCry
Nahi mara toh hum maar dengeyCool
..FuggyMehra.. IF-Rockerz
..FuggyMehra..
..FuggyMehra..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...B.N.K...

looks okay
legal maal for paro
Rudra is not VJJ =virgin
not second lead Confused

Me too can't wait to watch Rudra and PAro's scenesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed , but this Banna sa is not going to die soonCry
Nahi mara toh hum maar dengeyCool

kyun ...we need hot scene ...kis ki saath hui usse kya faraq paring ROFL u crazy PArud fan LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetly_sour

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index