Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

i had some duobts about KRK and his innocence

sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
first of KRK is so cute , adorable and looks , smile is innocent. I had a doubt about  KRK , is he really don't know whatever he is doing to RK and his family is wrong and offence. KRK enjoying by looking at terrified RK and his family because of KRK, he is enjoying.in today's and last day's episodes KRK proved he is very clever and he doesn't need any bhujang support for doing wrong things. KRK always telling after getting replaced with RK's place his mother is going to be happy and today he said if his mother comes to know about Madhu's slap , she'll feel bad. KRK never said whatever wrong done or doing may upset his mother a lot. the way he is giving reply and taunting RK is not script written by bhujang but KRK himself .it shows KRK is not dump but very clever and can differentiate between right and wrong. KRK took wrong path only to attain name and fame through shortcut and soon. Edited by sree.gattu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ardrajeevika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u said what was exactly in my mind. KRK is not innocent,but he is very clever. clver than RK.he want to loot rk's money n fame. he is heading to wrong way n is it the culture given by his mom

iHe acted as clever in police station also, he didn't signed the paper.
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I  say bang on... felt the same way about him,  although he seems innocent and harmless, he is very clever. Mark my word cvs will turn our beloved KRK into another psycho pretty soon. That's what they do always... remember donny bhai gold plated boy😡, next that mahan ashram return good for nothing dhoongi pabho😡, and then we all had to bear RIya😡  Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago
sree.gattu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DINCE

u said what was exactly in my mind. KRK is not innocent,but he is very clever. clver than RK.he want to loot rk's money n fame. he is heading to wrong way n is it the culture given by his mom

iHe acted as clever in police station also, he didn't signed the paper.

I too felt how cleverly talking to inspector but didn't sign papers.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
u have a point sree
i did not think in this direction
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u. Krk is no dumb he is very clever. But I don't think he will turn in to an obsessive psycho. My only releif is that they won't make him a third angle. After today's slap Krk hates madhu.. and wants revange frm her
sree.gattu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SVK1234

I  say bang on... felt the same way about him,  although he seems innocent and harmless, he is very clever. Mark my word cvs will turn our beloved KRK into another psycho pretty soon. That's what they do always... remember donny bhai gold plated boy😡, next that mahan ashram return good for nothing dhoongi pabho😡, and then we all had to bear RIya😡 

I feel cv's are proceeding to make KRK as physco.the journey already started ,KRK, the physco. KRK feeling happy for creating terror in RK's life.while RK's live interview coming he was telling his mother proudly howmuch terror I created in RK's life . in upcoming episodes he burn his photos so that his identity ends forever and become RK. it's also one part of physconess.today in police station he blamed RK for filing case just he is a lookalike and Madhu for slapped.he didn't accept his fault atleast an inner voice can come. nothing happened.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 agree sree  he is not innocent he is hurting my rushbala
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think he is innocent or I say has a good heart  since he takes pleasure in RK's misery a person who is good at  heart would have atleast regret but KRK is not at all feeling guilty for  his deeds rather he puts all the blame on RK in the police station. 
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣He is second RK to be very frank in many ways too. That is why I strongly doubt he is RK's bro.

First Keval too cannot take insult of his love ones like RK.

Second Keval too wants to take revenge for a slap now with Madhubala... dude only Kundras can do that in this whole world.😳

Third Keval has a passion of drinking milk like RK has a passion to drink wine.

Forth and last Mohan uncle kam nahin the.😉 So you can always doubt ke ab kahan kahan se RK ke bhai ya behen ana baki hai.🤣

So RK he is also not innocent and like wise even Keval is not innocent it is only he is thinking about himself currently than RK's family. (See here too he is selfish like RK thinking about himself first.)
Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago