7/1/14, My Thoughts

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay, so I have completely mixed feelings about this episode.

First and foremost, how cheap can Zeeshan's family get? 20 lakhs, I mean, seriously? Isn't that more than a yearly earning of Zeeshan's father? And the way they were asking for the money, plain disgusting. They also kept giving the same reason, "Aapki beti ke liye hi toh hai." So the home theater is for their 'beti'? This is surely going to be one of the main reasons for the breaking of the rishta for sure.
There was one thing which disappointed me a lot. This showed that every boy's family demands a huge story and I felt it was a bit repetitive. They could have showed something else as the reason rather than dowry. I agree it is a major problem but showing it such a full manner is not something I appreciate but that's just my view though.
I felt very bad for Aliya's father and mother. Their expressions were pitiful and I felt like strangling Zeeshan's father and mother.
And also when Zeeshan told them to increase the amount by 10 lakhs, the only thing going on in my mind was, 'What the heck is happening here? Why do they have to turn him negative?'
So these were what I didn't like in the episode because I felt they were unnecessary. πŸ˜†

Now coming to what I liked,
I loved how Zain made his phoops' mood better. It was very adorable and so frickin' cute. There's no better way to describe it. πŸ˜† And I loved his dialogue, 'Mein aapka tension dur karne aaya tha aur aap mujhe hi tension de rahe ho' πŸ€£
But little did he know that his phoops is absolutely right. πŸ˜‰
The Zain's mother-Osman scene was much needed and provided the right depth required for the story now and gave us an insight into Aliya's future. I was enraged at his mother when she said that he took it from her purse but I don't understand one thing, isn't Osman the one earning the money, doesn't he have the right to take the money? πŸ€”
And then Zain telling Phoops about the SMS was funny πŸ˜† Voh smart hai toh samajh gaye. πŸ˜† Aur fir bhaag gaya! Itna cute che banda. πŸ˜³
Then again the mother-phoops scene. Oh how I feel like strangling that woman. Poor phoops. I was so happy when Osman was there and that whole sequence on the whole was pretty good. :D
There was one blooper though, in 4-5 hours or whatever time it took, London se Bhopal pahunch gaya paisa? 

And now coming to what I LOVED,
All the ZaYa scenes! :D
The first one where they're walking on the bridge was adorable. I wanted to scream at them, 'Just get together already' β˜ΊοΈ
And when Aliya was telling Zain about himself, I was ROFLing and hitting the sofa so much that my mom had to shake me πŸ€£ I loved Harshad's expressions right there! So confused and almost about to blurt out the truth. πŸ˜† Fir aaya, the most awaited moment of the whole week and a half, the MU ka clearance. The awaited call came and went.
Forward to the restaurant, they both are so perfect man! <3 I was smiling throughout. πŸ˜³
Fir Zain offering the dance and Aliya going up too, I was so excited to watch it par police aa gaye beech mein. πŸ˜³
And then they were ranting on and on about Zeeshan and Aliya's nautanki with all the Zeeshan ji was a treat to watch. πŸ€£
Fir bahar aaya sach. πŸ˜† Aliya also telling him that she told him about Osman and that's why he's calling himself Zain and all the natak was too good. I just loved the scene to the core!
Aur the ZaYa talk. What dialogues writers, what dialogues! 'Jab bhi baal katega, uska pant utrega'. Ohh, what wouldn't we give to see that. β˜ΊοΈ (I am a besharam πŸ€£)
The takraar where Aliya said, 'Nahi manungi'. I feel that the shaadi ka jhagda may be based on Zain telling the truth and Aliya being angry and then Zain becoming angry too. Maybe an insight into the future?
Even the explanation was perfectly sane and not out of the blue. (Thank god for that)

All in all, a good epi. 
I would give it an 8/10, the 2 points cut for the dowry issue because it really irritates.

Share your thoughts please! Penny for your thoughts? πŸ˜³

Love,
Ananya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.May. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great post!  I completely agree!!
Originally posted by: mai47

Great post!  I completely agree!!

Thank you πŸ€—
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally Agree with this post!! Why couldn't Usman tell his wife off. 
Zain and Aliya gosh they are so cute and perfect ahahah!

Originally posted by: noor321

Totally Agree with this post!! Why couldn't Usman tell his wife off. 

Zain and Aliya gosh they are so cute and perfect ahahah!

Thank you! πŸ€—
Ikr! So cute those two are. 
And Osman is kind of a typical husband, patnivrata pati. πŸ˜†
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Loookk Who's here πŸ˜† ANANYAAA ? ! so good to have you here *hi5*πŸ€—super super lovely post , couldn't agree moree :P ..Zaya scenes were fabb and loved the ^phoups-bhanje scene, super cuteπŸ˜ƒ
mwahhh
Originally posted by: Mariaa.RD

Loookk Who's here πŸ˜† ANANYAAA ? ! so good to have you here *hi5*πŸ€—super super lovely post , couldn't agree moree :P ..Zaya scenes were fabb and loved the ^phoups-bhanje scene, super cuteπŸ˜ƒ

mwahhh

Nope ANANYA ki bhoot πŸ˜†
Mutual feeling yaara πŸ€— *hi5*
Thank you πŸ˜†
Phoups-bhanje were very close to beating ZaYa today πŸ˜³
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
How come I missed the scene where Zeeshan asked his parents to double the amount??

When was that scene shown?
Originally posted by: togepe30

How come I missed the scene where Zeeshan asked his parents to double the amount??

When was that scene shown?

Not double, he said to increase it by 10 lakhs.
This was when the mom is gloating about them agreeing and Zee's getting flashbacks of the NYP and he tells his mom to increase by 10 lakhs. :/
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ohhh...I missed this scene somehow...
It means Zeeshan is evil too !!