Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

why is use of Anup character ?

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Why did they add another character to the KB house Shocked  
what was the need to create suspense drama of pasha in jetsar hospital scenes and later make him shiv's real dad. That was the need to give space to another actor in already big cast. Avinash wadwa is not really a great actor and felt he is OTT most of the time. Already fed up with 2 joint families and now another member. Please get ANSH out of the KB house where saanchi does not live with them. I dont have any problem with Ira as she is the only realistic character in the shekhar's family. What she spoke about adoption is valid points and she will not insult the child like saanchi. Which mother would agree easily to adopt a kid when her children can have bilogical kids and its been only 1 year of marriage.
I admit ansh are sensible and its a good decision to adopt the boy. Cvs are atleast showing people like Ira showing the valid objection realistically. 
I really don't like saanchi in the house no matter ansh have their biological kid or adopted kid. She does not like anandi and no matter was she does she will oppose it. I dont think she will love ansh biological kid too. She is plain mean and nuisance to even get her in the family discussions. 
The best solution is shiv living in govt house.

Edited by Sheetsden - 07 January 2014 at 10:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50reshmiroy2012Misseshasushma89cherrypansyTulasi14

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Agree with you sheets 100percent
libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
@Sheets yo are absolutely wrong...don't you know Shiv isn't in a Govt. job? Shocked
Today CVs proved that they are biggest educated gawar...Daddu was speaking about helping AnSh to support Amol as if Shiv will never leave Udaipur...now who is more experienced about Govt. job...Daddu or you?  Tongue
I feel whole family was arranged in a very wrong way...it would have been better to introduce Shiv's family like this:
Meenu (polite and sensible)
Anup (conservative but sensible and authoritive)
Mahi (naughty n fun loving)
Shiv (we all know him already)
I feel Daddu, Alok, Ira and Saanchi is useless character
I find Ira useless becoz today she may be talking sense but before this adoption track she was mad always listening to her daughter with no sense of her own...Anup is better in that sense plus i miss conservative thinking people in BV...every one has become so open minded and lovely dovely that now i am too bored of it. Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyHemaG

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@librocks, basically what you are saying is, Meenu and Anup live separately with their sons while the 
"rotten eggs " are in one basket. It will all be hunky dory whith Shekhar1. Then where is the story?
libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

@librocks, basically what you are saying is, Meenu and Anup live separately with their sons while the 
"rotten eggs " are in one basket. It will all be hunky dory whith Shekhar1. Then where is the story?
nope...i meant shiv's family should have been introduced like this from very start and there was absolutely no need to bring characters like daddu, ira, alok and saanchi...they haven't done anything except spoiling the track and hogging food
one need not make negative unnecessary character to bring neagtivity in story...many serials have been running without any absolute negative character by just making few characters little different and shady than rest...even dadisa wasn't completely negative...BH family sketch was very good with everyone to have proper role to play and that was why i used to idealize BV as best show back then...today only DABH is such show with well sketched characters...anup's conservative thinking and mahi's little careless POV towards life could ahve done made some really good tracks and than witer could have made better tracks with anandi's adjustment towards city life of shiv...they have useless characters in KB and that's the reason there was so mnay useless tracks on them...this adoption track must be the first sensible one

Edited by libsrocks - 07 January 2014 at 11:00am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top