Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Written Update 7/1/14

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Kesar Bagh:-

The episode starts with  Shekhars eating Halwa .Daddu praises  the halwa prepared by Anandi. Shiv appreciates it  as well . Shiv later leaves to check his emails Anandi too goes somewhere .Ira , Meenu , Anoop , Daddu , Alok are sitting together.Ira is sitting sadly . Daddu asks Ira that even halwa couldn' t brighten your mood. Ira says, I am upset with Anandi Shiv's decision  I think they should have their own child  first but they are eager to adopt a child and that too a handicapped  kid. I am not against their helping a handicapped Kid but We can help him financially but why  they want to bring him home. They should think about their own child. Anoop supports Ira and says we can secure the child's future by offering financial help without making any relation with him We don't need to adopt him to help him 

Meenu says, that child needs love and care that only can be given to him by bringing him home. Ira says to Meenu  you are  saying this flowing in emotions. Meenu says its Anandi and Shiv's decision  Ira asks and what about my decision? Ira  gets angry and says, my decision don't have any value in their life. O forget it what i am saying and why i am saying this who I am to say this . All are shocked hearing this from Ira . Anoop is confused  Ira realizes what she has said in anger. Ira tries to divert what she has said  and says  They are grown ups and can take decisions of their life . I have nothing against that child but  we cannot adopt a handicapped boy. We have to think practically . Who will take the responsibility of the kid when Shiv and Anandi will go out for work. Alok says, we will take care of the kid .We have raised three kids. Daddu says, Alok is right Anandi and Shiv took a great decision. I have full trust on them that they will fulfill the responsibility. We have to support them in their decisions. Meenu , Alok and Daddu are on AnSh side for adoption while Anoop and Ira not convinced at all

Badi Haveli:-

Dadisaa is making Ganga eat the porridge feeding her with her own hands  . Jagya comes. Ganga is very happy seeing him  . Dadisaa tells Ganga smile later seeing your husband but  now finish your porridge . Dadisaa asks Jagya she was already not eating now you came so she got a good excuse to shift her attention from eating to you .Jagya smiles and says, She is actually more interested in the gift I brought for her   Ganga says I have seen this gift now not when you came . Ganga tries to take gift from Jagya . Jagya says  no and does not give her . Ganga is confused .  Dadisaa tells Ganga finish your porridge first then gift. Jagya agrees with Dadisaa. Ganga hurriedly eats all the porridge and asks Jagya to give the gift   Jagya gives her . Ganga opens it and finds a Tablet. Jagya tells her it's a Tablet you can do everything on it. You can surf the net on this, make videos , take pictures , listen to music Now you won't have to just lie here and look at the fan only . Ganga is very happy and really likes the gift  Ganga  says, I will make video of Dadisaa first .Jagya  tells her how to make it .

Ganga makes a video of Dadisaa and shows her . Dadisaa is very happy  seeing her video. Ganga  excitedly tells Jagya lets  search for the baby's name on the net.Ganga happily starts searching while Jagya is emotional . Dadisaa consoles Jagya through her gesture .Jagya tries to smile , Dadisaa herself is emotional.

Kesar Bagh:-

Anandi is emptying the almirah for the kid. She says  now it is empty for the new member. Shiv asks, what is the need to do all this now. Anandi says, we have to think about the kid's name  Shiv says, he already has a name. Bablu. It will be wrong if we snatch his identity from him. Anandi says, he needs a real name. Bablu won't suit him in school. Shiv asks, what you have thought? Anandi says, Amol Shivraj Shekhar. Anandi is very happy . Shiv is happy to see Anandi happy. Anandi says, this name will be good for him.

Shiv says, only he is on your mind now. What will happen of me, once he comes here. Anandi says, my love is for my son. Shiv asks, who will take care of me then? Anandi says, you are grown up now. Shiv says, I need at least 40% love. Shiv settles for 10% and gets close to Anandi. Anandi says, door is open. Shiv asks, will I get 10% at least. Anandi hugs him and says, you will get 100% love always. your place can't be taken by anyone. Shiv is happy . Anandi then puts name Amol on Almirah . Anandi is very happy. Shiv is happy seeing Anandi happy .

Sonali Das naming lady  comes from the foundation and tells Anandi she came here for a routine visit. We have to check about the family background before the adoption process. Anandi asks her to come in  Next its all Shekhars and Sonali sitting together .Sonali asks them about the family opinion on the adoption. She says, that boy needs love and not pity. She asks them to develop relation with the child very carefully. Every child differentiates between love and pity. Daddu assures Sonali they will  give love to the child like their own child . Sonali asks,you all live in a joint family Normally in such families people are more interested in their own blood .  Sonali asks AnSh Don't you think you should have your own biological child ? Ira says, we all  want this. All are shocked hearing it . Meenu says, Didi wants to say if they have own baby with this child, then it would be good.

Sonali asks, but whether that boy  will get his rights?. Shiv says, adopted child  will get every right on our everything and I will declare it legally. Sonali asks Anandi whether she will be able to give equal love to her own child and adopted child . Anandi says, a mother never differentiates between her  children. Sanchi. says, it will be impossible for Bhaiyaa and Bhabhi to take care of that handicapped  child. Everyone is uncomfortable with Sanchi's remarks. Sonali thanks them and says, I will give my report soon. Anandi tries to assure Sonali she will take care of the child  along with Shiv. Sonali asks her to talk with the family before taking the plunge. Anandi is in tears hearing it

Precap:- Anandi tells Shiv  I didn't know that my dream would be broken in one moment. Shiv says, we will go to the adoption center and talk to them Anandi says, Amol will be the best gift for me.

Edited by Hina- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the detail Update...
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Daddu's suggestion to help AnSh with Amol is good but only for short run...what will happen when AnSh will have to leave Udaipur as Shiv is in transferable job?...I am finding Ira and Anup's point more valid and feel this adoption is being done only based on emotions specially from Shiv's side...let's hope things get better when Amol comes in KB 😊
angel3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 
good epi 👍🏼loved AnSh scene a lott❤️
precap : very sweet 
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is Alok going to stay at home to take care of that kid? What was he blabbering that he(they) will take care of the kid when AnSh are out. And mindless Daddu supporting him. These two who do nothing except munching food are  saying they'll take care of the kid! Actually AnSh should think about all this before taking this step. They can't bring a child home without the family's consent  and burden them later.
DS was feeding ganga? Wow did she ever do this to anyone before? And why this OTT drama😳. 
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think this story is geared for seniors divorce. The way it goes, Ira and Alok may split. Thanks to Anandi and her stunts.Edited by Jan50 - 10 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@hina thanx   4the update.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Whats ott drama if Dadisaa is feeding Ganga with her own hands because she was not eating ?😳If she didn't feed anyone before that means she cannot feed anyone it becomes OTT drama  

Edited by Hina- - 10 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, Hina! 😃