Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Dialogues and Scenes jan 7, 2014 (Page 9)

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Hey Suchi , lovely post and points. Surely the story is moving in the direction of our HAS...

I think the finger snapping thing has huge significance..someone has done that to NA before, and that someone is blood related to Shlok. Who can it be? Is it possible that NA and Vinakak had another brother who passed away ( like Pandu of mahabharat) and Shlok is actually that person's son?is it possible that that the peaceful past the vinayak keeps referring to with Anjali was of that man?Could that man be Kalindi's previous husband?

Also Shlok's indirect hint is that Varad might be Astha's brother and not his brother?? There is some reason why Varad is not the chosen son of NA and does not work with his father's business.
Too many questions after daily episodes...only CVS answers will make my HAS go away.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013lachiiPrani08

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluejalpari

Hey Suchi , lovely post and points. Surely the story is moving in the direction of our HAS...

I think the finger snapping thing has huge significance..someone has done that to NA before, and that someone is blood related to Shlok. Who can it be? Is it possible that NA and Vinakak had another brother who passed away ( like Pandu of mahabharat) and Shlok is actually that person's son?is it possible that that the peaceful past the vinayak keeps referring to with Anjali was of that man?Could that man be Kalindi's previous husband?

Also Shlok's indirect hint is that Varad might be Astha's brother and not his brother?? There is some reason why Varad is not the chosen son of NA and does not work with his father's business.
Too many questions after daily episodes...only CVS answers will make my HAS go away.
 Hey blue, too late today and with family on vacation. Stealing time , but cannot think too much HAS now. May be tomorrow after seeing the episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiiPrani08

abi_niki Goldie
abi_niki
abi_niki

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sg2013

So very true Abi. She is still achild who was crying on aaju's lap. She is still very immature and Shlok on the other hand is much more mature for his age. So he always feels the difference. 
Avi actually said this once that he is feeling he is going for HM with a wife who is still behaving like a child.

For her tears, He give all comforts feeding food, icecreams, walking etc... so he treated her like a kid only... Kids innocence always brighten up parents mood...Shlok too become bright...Suddenly he take off everything...she not able to find whats up with Shlok? His twisted way not able to understand... She need clues...

But one thing...Matured people show their maturity in all outside and home administration... but for our beloved ones they behave in the way their beloved ones like...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013lachiiPrani08

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abi_niki

So very true Abi. She is still achild who was crying on aaju's lap. She is still very immature and Shlok on the other hand is much more mature for his age. So he always feels the difference. 
Avi actually said this once that he is feeling he is going for HM with a wife who is still behaving like a child.

For her tears, He give all comforts feeding food, icecreams, walking etc... so he treated her like a kid only... Kids innocence always brighten up parents mood...Shlok too become bright...Suddenly he take off everything...she not able to find whats up with Shlok? His twisted way not able to understand... She need clues...

But one thing...Matured people show their maturity in all outside and home administration... but for our beloved ones they behave in the way their beloved ones like...

@bold   
how old are you abi...we did not have much interaction before...but i must say you are a very wise girl...i wish i knew your mother and ask her guidance how she raise you...

i need guidance as a mother...as i feel i lack a lot...as a mother to a daughter...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013

abi_niki Goldie
abi_niki
abi_niki

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

@bold   
how old are you abi...we did not have much interaction before...but i must say you are a very wise girl...i wish i knew your mother and ask her guidance how she raise you...

i need guidance as a mother...as i feel i lack a lot...as a mother to a daughter...

Exactly here what i wish to say is, for our beloved ones, if they are a good at heart, then we should find the way to handle them and bring them in our control for happiness and peace... To find the hidden area of that person the way of act which one they like most from us, as a kit for making realizing them and change their attitude... like treating a kid... to divert kids adamant attention, we come down to their age and divert them na... likewise sometimes hubby or wife need this... Its my view...

Edited by abi_niki - 08 January 2014 at 8:42am

Sg2013

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged

@bold   

Well said all, ABHI,SUCHI,LACHI
Learning maturity at as it goes..life every stage is immature we learn from experiences or give life challenges. Experiences teaches..having understanding and using of brain with soft heart of mom and wife and spreading the cheering and happiness does all. Care,concern and discipline,pamper seeking and giving,attending needs,choosing according to choices,giving preference,kinda say go thru their angle but again in limits.for a mom she has to pamper and be tough to teach maturity early.me struggle all the time to balance but make it even..making kids understand is not a tuff.. I learnt when my son was on spectrum and haven't any clue and immature thought as mom but bing helpless had learnt myself and can little mature in my way. If I'm today writing here like this it's all by immaturity to mature in life seeking solutions and balance. Different life's different life's..seek solutions your way thinking in that perceptive the turn point is always on your side to give balance and even. Can't say I have problem who doesn't but moving according to eases up and the stress build up with will be out when you balance your heart in clearing out the frustrations and inner turmoil ..again in even..live for others and live for yourself helps a lot..that's why I'm here my inner mirror and also with my kids on side playing planing for dinner ..isn't all in here the same way..a POV from my life and from a mother. who is seeking a good path for kids. 

Sg2013

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasai

@bold   

Well said all, ABHI,SUCHI,LACHI
Learning maturity at as it goes..life every stage is immature we learn from experiences or give life challenges. Experiences teaches..having understanding and using of brain with soft heart of mom and wife and spreading the cheering and happiness does all. Care,concern and discipline,pamper seeking and giving,attending needs,choosing according to choices,giving preference,kinda say go thru their angle but again in limits.for a mom she has to pamper and be tough to teach maturity early.me struggle all the time to balance but make it even..making kids understand is not a tuff.. I learnt when my son was on spectrum and haven't any clue and immature thought as mom but bing helpless had learnt myself and can little mature in my way. If I'm today writing here like this it's all by immaturity to mature in life seeking solutions and balance. Different life's different life's..seek solutions your way thinking in that perceptive the turn point is always on your side to give balance and even. Can't say I have problem who doesn't but moving according to eases up and the stress build up with will be out when you balance your heart in clearing out the frustrations and inner turmoil ..again in even..live for others and live for yourself helps a lot..that's why I'm here my inner mirror and also with my kids on side playing planing for dinner ..isn't all in here the same way..a POV from my life and from a mother. who is seeking a good path for kids. 

So true Madhu. We all learn so much daily and are still learning everyday from mistakes and try to improve.i also feel that Astha is much younger than Shlok, about 7 years which is why she is still immature compared to Shlok and also has led more protected life. But as Abi said, Shlok could have changed Astha with love instead of only ounishing her . Positive reinforcement actually works more than negative reinforcement is what i believe , although sometimes you have to out your foot down. 

Prani08

abi_niki Goldie
abi_niki
abi_niki

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

So true Madhu. We all learn so much daily and are still learning everyday from mistakes and try to improve.i also feel that Astha is much younger than Shlok, about 7 years which is why she is still immature compared to Shlok and also has led more protected life. But as Abi said, Shlok could have changed Astha with love instead of only ounishing her . Positive reinforcement actually works more than negative reinforcement is what i believe , although sometimes you have to out your foot down. 

@ blue : Exactly here what i wish to say is, for our beloved ones, if they are a good at heart, then we should find the way to handle them and bring them in our control for happiness and peace... To find the hidden area of that person the way of act which one they like most from us, as a kit for making realizing them and change their attitude... like treating a kid... to divert kids adamant attention, we come down to their age and divert them na... likewise sometimes hubby or wife need this... Its my view...

For some type of people softness is enough; even for shlok if he get complete care from astha he will become calm...For sometype of people we have to harshly talk... depends on the nature of person we have to choose the path...

Edited by abi_niki - 08 January 2014 at 9:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013Prani08

Go to top