Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Dialogues and Scenes jan 7, 2014 (Page 6)

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
now i know why he asked varad , what she did to me and you are at his side...he was referring to chosing mayka not going to mayka...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013dsr11

abi_niki Goldie
abi_niki
abi_niki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

Originally posted by abi_niki

hey you are a very intelligent girl abi...
did you see how he was asking varad confirmation that should he call aastha or not...now after wht he has done...as if a lover after a big fight does not know to call or not to call...LOL
then dada comes and gives nudge, and he says i will call because you siad otherwise i give a damn...Big smile

yup shlok is like this...poor baby...does not know how to give and take comfort...it happens with kids who do not share a love bonding of parents...i have seen if with my own eyes...they are closed about their feelings and throw small tantrums and seem to others as selfish...but actually they do not know how to express...

you made me understand...the other day i was asking di why a certain loved one of mine being so selfish...now i know...Smile

@blue : For Astha:  Shlok is like a adamant , intelligent, and attitude Kid...  if  you noticed him, you will find whenever  he is with Astha behave like a kid only...

For Shlok:  Astha is cute, innocent, selfless kid... 

Both are like kids; thats why fighting always...

true...she is his aastha in innocence too...he told varad he would fight his parents for any innocent girl and that innocent girl happens to be aastha...so he feels protective of her...

he had lost faith in innocence and purity before he met aastha...so he clings to her as we cling to our faith esp in dificult times but now she is not there...hence his irritability...he was not happy that she left her...but he had made her leave himslef...

he was okay with her going to kirloskars

what enraged him was , because of anjali she chose mayka...
hey now i know why aastha kirloskar...now i know why so rage...D'oh 

Thats why yesterday I said,  if abhay not interfere Ashlok relation may get boost up bcz of Astha's  hope or realization about  Shlok... He knows Anjaliji will come back with Astha by using her power so he was silent when Anjaliji went to Astha's home... But he didnt expect that Anjaliji ask her to choose either Shlok or Her parents... and as per his principles he may plan to get back her after proving his innonce in Avadoot arrest...

When Astha choose her parents as a possessive hubby feel bad and may be intentionally or intension  shouted... His intention or  intension successfully worked out...

Whatever bad incident good for something... I remember your hope post... You asked na, Shlok deserves second chance for living and how do make him to realize? One view, he realized and use astha... Another view, this separation may help to realize him... when we loose something, we will come to know the value of it...Let see... what CVs give for us...

Sg2013lachii

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
he made her go to her parents home
but his rage was for her chosing mayka because anjlai made her chose...and it brought apmaan to his dad once again and made more difficult for shlok...hence he called aastha kirloskar...

he made her go to parents home but she chose mayka over him...he hated his altered ego, his bad image because of which aastha did not chose him...and then varad knocked sense into him to leave anger and made amends with aastha...and hence he said she is my wife, i will bring her back and then realized that he cannot show this to anyone so said iwill do it for dad and varad knowing him, said okay do it ...

abi_nikiSg2013

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abi_niki

Thats why yesterday I said,  if abhay not interfere Ashlok relation may get boost up bcz of Astha's  hope or realization about  Shlok... He knows Anjaliji will come back with Astha by using her power so he was silent when Anjaliji went to Astha's home... But he didnt expect that Anjaliji ask her to choose either Shlok or Her parents... and as per his principles he may plan to get back her after proving his innonce in Avadoot arrest...

When Astha choose her parents as a possessive hubby feel bad and may be intentionally or intension  shouted... His intention or  intension successfully worked out...

Whatever bad incident good for something... I remember your hope post... You asked na, Shlok deserves second chance for living and how do make him to realize? One view, he realized and use astha... Another view, this separation may help to realize him... when we loose something, we will come to know the value of it...Let see... what CVs give for us...

yes but abhay etc will interfere as they cannot boost ashlok so earlly...you are right abi.  he was worried when she went to anjali and told her about her decision...he was looking lost...they thought she will chose sasural like anjali once did , but she chose mayka because htey did not know truth of shlok tareeka alag...

got your point about possisive hubby as in di post and i stated inmy words...

he will not realize by going away abi...swati left him...leaving is not good for him...he will feel angry...he needs assurance, constantly

abi_nikiSg2013

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sg2013

Excellent episode today and  great acting by all. 
 So a day when Astha does take the step of leaving this household and leaves it to Shlok to bring her back. 
It was very symbolic today with Shlok standing behind his baba but looking at how his baba's expressions were changing when Astha said that she has chosen her parents and will never leave them. Shlok did not do anything to stop her ,  his expressions did  show that although he did not say anything he did approve of her decision, which was also obvious when Kavya was speaking too. so Shlok already paved the way for her to  leave this house and u cov back with he own terms as per yesterday's episode by playingdth hat card again. 

The most symbolic was Anjali and Varad standing on one side with Shlok still pretending to be his baba's devoted follower and shadow. He really looked like his shadow and Vinayak ( Sanjay) all by himself but Sojal,her mom and Abhay on one side. So we see Vidur ( Varad) with Gandhari ( Anjali)  who knows that Dhrustarastra (NA)is wrong, Dhuryodhan( Abhay) , karna(Sojal) and Sakuni ( Sojal's mom)on one side and Sri krishna falsely  giving an impression to the blind Dhrutarashtra that he will support him. Vinayak as usual was Sanjay standing and watching. 
So it is clear that Although Gandhari has closed her eyes for the sake of her blind husband , she still has a conscience and understands what is Dharma and Adharma and will indirectly take the side of Dharma although in front of NA she will still support Abhay. 

Shlok today broke the mirror and said everything will be in open now, which basically symbolized that the dark side of Shlok is broken and hopefully we will see only the bright side or the real Shlok .So will Astha at least see the unmasked Shlok?  I think he will have to do that soon to get her support and not lose her forever. One thing is for sure that Shlok does listen to varad, so they will always be together too.So Shlok under Varad's mask is going to be there for more time. 
I felt that when she will come back she will possibly have connected all the dots and understan the real Shlok for when she left the house all she remembered was how much Shlok actually loved her and did everything to protect and save her. 
Varad telling Astha not to go and saying he knows his younger brother well proves to us that he nows Shlok does love Astha and still is doing this for a purpose. So again a masked Shlok in front of his father. 
Vinayak telling Astha not to go and both Varad and Vinayak standing together meant they are and will be together. 
Aaju was the one who was really surprised or rather shocked at what happened.  Is she shocked as she cannot believe Shlok would do this since she knows Shlok and his plans. I thnik Sjlok will try to convince Astha to come back through Aaju. Avadhoot too was a little shocked. I think he too will help Shlok.
Question of sanmaan and dignity for NA , who is basically the destroyer, (shiva or Dhrutarashtra bot were the destroyers) although will do everything to protect his creation for now will be the one to destroy it too at the end. Will we see his tandav? Is that the real dangerous game? 
Kalindi was the real mom concerned and as usual she takes instant decisions , the same way Astha behaves. 
Shlok will again use the reason of his baba's insult and keep his baba blindfolded to find out the truth. 
Aaj ki nari only knows crying according to Shlok's double meaning dialogues, shows he probably thinks Astha might be able to fight against his family. Is this the first test of Astha before we actually see the mahabharat? 
Applauses to both Avi and Shrenu for great acting. 

Suchi,welcome back,,great catch and conventions with significance and symbolism and even scens and expression I am delighted..you made me ease today.

Very symbolic way from yesterday's..to today's..Aastha pouring down water choosing mayke and anajli shown rasing up,,and shlok change of expression like stunned and an expressions of frustration were clearly shown his own seed of selfish possessive love has beaten him inderclty showing fingers one to Aastha two to NA ..and NA head bent down was a must to watch..elders do learn from kids is true..sometimes.cvs Khya kehana hai,,

The way varad and anajli was standing and the other kauravas standing was a good scene and symbolic too..what you have said is apt.blinded by dharma of kids love one for extra posssesive and one for extra concern both true at their points but who is suffering..and who is apt..life truth here.
Ajju and varad said it all.the proud and stubborn Aastha and shlok think..is EBP.

Like lachi mentioned about mehendi varad and chacha pushing felt EBP again in asking Aastha to stay back..
Shlok vrewking the mirror felt he wants his love for himself no inner and outer. The way he was ogling at kirloskar family picot felt he is missing family love and Aastha love..I see posssesive love who wants to be first in all ..so shlok trying to win back in shlock way..like after in kholapur as we are seing EBP..the phone avoiding says that..
Varad words always comfort shlok and come back on track..it's been going from first episodes, when ever shlok is in turmoil or unable to decide it was varad support shown..loved the hand grip on dada and feeling jealous of dada Prasing Aastha as bahi..the love of family shlok gave to Aastha I seeking Aastha more than him.lman he is so possessive and added on cherry top Aastha not responding.lcan shlok ignore..he is posssessive an didn't marry her just like that..he wants his love and family love too.just like pati/patni as aastha said to family love,,with out pati patni love the family is nothing..so the mirror broke..no inner connections.all in one.

Shlok thareeka alaag changed or not we can't say..but must say the man is alaways twisted and will try diffrent ways to bring down the stubborn by his proud. Both vice versa as Aastha also felt shlok movements and ashlok moments out of the house, trying to connect dots or seeing more of shlok we can see or might,
EBP of 98 episodes still conencting to first to all episodes is tough..but glad cvs never leave a chance to make us connect and bring out HAS more. And more..how do they do it yaar..

Story of chacracters or love..which to predict...realtionship we are seeking in true as one soul all dharmas. As suchi said.

Edited by Prasai - 07 January 2014 at 12:20pm

Sg2013lachii

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasai

Excellent episode today and  great acting by all. 
 So a day when Astha does take the step of leaving this household and leaves it to Shlok to bring her back. 
It was very symbolic today with Shlok standing behind his baba but looking at how his baba's expressions were changing when Astha said that she has chosen her parents and will never leave them. Shlok did not do anything to stop her ,  his expressions did  show that although he did not say anything he did approve of her decision, which was also obvious when Kavya was speaking too. so Shlok already paved the way for her to  leave this house and u cov back with he own terms as per yesterday's episode by playingdth hat card again. 

The most symbolic was Anjali and Varad standing on one side with Shlok still pretending to be his baba's devoted follower and shadow. He really looked like his shadow and Vinayak ( Sanjay) all by himself but Sojal,her mom and Abhay on one side. So we see Vidur ( Varad) with Gandhari ( Anjali)  who knows that Dhrustarastra (NA)is wrong, Dhuryodhan( Abhay) , karna(Sojal) and Sakuni ( Sojal's mom)on one side and Sri krishna falsely  giving an impression to the blind Dhrutarashtra that he will support him. Vinayak as usual was Sanjay standing and watching. 
So it is clear that Although Gandhari has closed her eyes for the sake of her blind husband , she still has a conscience and understands what is Dharma and Adharma and will indirectly take the side of Dharma although in front of NA she will still support Abhay. 

Shlok today broke the mirror and said everything will be in open now, which basically symbolized that the dark side of Shlok is broken and hopefully we will see only the bright side or the real Shlok .So will Astha at least see the unmasked Shlok?  I think he will have to do that soon to get her support and not lose her forever. One thing is for sure that Shlok does listen to varad, so they will always be together too.So Shlok under Varad's mask is going to be there for more time. 
I felt that when she will come back she will possibly have connected all the dots and understan the real Shlok for when she left the house all she remembered was how much Shlok actually loved her and did everything to protect and save her. 
Varad telling Astha not to go and saying he knows his younger brother well proves to us that he nows Shlok does love Astha and still is doing this for a purpose. So again a masked Shlok in front of his father. 
Vinayak telling Astha not to go and both Varad and Vinayak standing together meant they are and will be together. 
Aaju was the one who was really surprised or rather shocked at what happened.  Is she shocked as she cannot believe Shlok would do this since she knows Shlok and his plans. I thnik Sjlok will try to convince Astha to come back through Aaju. Avadhoot too was a little shocked. I think he too will help Shlok.
Question of sanmaan and dignity for NA , who is basically the destroyer, (shiva or Dhrutarashtra bot were the destroyers) although will do everything to protect his creation for now will be the one to destroy it too at the end. Will we see his tandav? Is that the real dangerous game? 
Kalindi was the real mom concerned and as usual she takes instant decisions , the same way Astha behaves. 
Shlok will again use the reason of his baba's insult and keep his baba blindfolded to find out the truth. 
Aaj ki nari only knows crying according to Shlok's double meaning dialogues, shows he probably thinks Astha might be able to fight against his family. Is this the first test of Astha before we actually see the mahabharat? 
Applauses to both Avi and Shrenu for great acting. 

Suchi,welcome back,,great catch and conventions with significance and symbolism and even scens and expression I am delighted..you made me ease today.

Very symbolic way from yesterday's..to today's..Aastha pouring down water choosing mayke and anajli shown rasing up,,and shlok change of expression like stunned and an expressions of frustration were clearly shown his own seed of selfish possessive love has beaten him inderclty showing fingers one to Aastha two to NA ..and NA head bent down was a must to watch..elders do learn from kids is true..sometimes.cvs Khya kehana hai,,

The way varad and anajli was standing and the other kauravas standing was a good scene and symbolic too..what you have said is apt.blinded by dharma of kids love one for extra posssesive and one for extra concern both true at their points but who is suffering..and who is apt..life truth here.
Ajju and varad said it all.the proud and stubborn Aastha and shlok think..is EBP.

Like lachi mentioned about mehendi varad and chacha pushing felt EBP again in asking Aastha to stay back..
Shlok vrewking the mirror felt he wants his love for himself no inner and outer. The way he was ogling at kirloskar family picot felt he is missing family love and Aastha love..I see posssesive love who wants to be first in all ..so shlok trying to win back in shlock way..like after in kholapur as we are seing EBP..the phone avoiding says that..
Varad words always comfort shlok and come back on track..it's been going from first episodes, when ever shlok is in turmoil or unable to decide it was varad support shown..loved the hand grip on dada and feeling jealous of dada Prasing Aastha as bahi..the love of family shlok gave to Aastha I seeking Aastha more than him.lman he is so possessive and added on cherry top Aastha not responding.lcan shlok ignore..he is posssessive an didn't marry her just like that..he wants his love and family love too.just like pati/patni as aastha said to family love,,with out pati patni love the family is nothing..so the mirror broke..no inner connections.all in one.

Shlok thareeka alaag changed or not we can't say..but must say the man is alaways twisted and will try diffrent ways to bring down the stubborn by his proud. Both vice versa as Aastha also felt shlok movements and ashlok moments out of the house, trying to connect dots or seeing more of shlok we can see or might,
EBP of 98 episodes still conencting to first to all episodes is tough..but glad cvs never leave a chance to make us connect and bring out HAS more. And more..how do they do it yaar..

Story of chacracters or love..which to predict...realtionship we are seeking in true as one soul all dharmas. As suchi said.

Very nice madhu, 
So we saw Astha getting darja of bahu and still keeping darja of Beti  as NA will have to accept so  EBP but with different results. Today we saw Shlok and Astha coming in open, no reflections in the mirror, as it is gone. Astha saying she knows Shlok very well and Shlok saysing he knows that Astha will not listen so easily, so knowing her very well too. So now open fight between these two whether for hatred or hidden love or open love . So now darja of wife and husband, in equality. The fight between two strong, stubborn and egoist individuals who will lose their ego and pride together in bapp's pit and will pull out each other from their downfall as Ashlok . so Astha talking to bappa today. So beginining of Aslok now after lot of fights and nok jok and disasters. Both will show their true love when in dire situations as we have seen Shlok do for Astha and she remembers it and we will see those again with them together now till they become one. 
The CVs are constantly giving us clues about the upcoming tracks and then they suddenly mislead us, but I still think we are going on the right track. Aaju and Varad ( Bappa for both Astha and Shlok as both have great respect for him), will be the ones to take these two in the right direction. When Astha will tell everything to aaju about what happened in the jungle is when she will connect the pieces. So now Love hidden under mask of hatred for both. Revenge too for both for their baba, which will get undermined when they come together. 

Edited by Sg2013 - 07 January 2014 at 10:29pm

lachiiPrani08

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

lol suchi we typed the same thing...Big smile

true , We typed the sane. For him now Astha is his whole existence. He cannot live without her. I only thing that wories me is the time he jumped off the cliff and told her next time she dares him he will actually harm himself. Hopefully Astha wakes up before that.

do you think aastha will hve to come back before the makar sankranti...? and how will shlok fulfil this promise to baba...or will it there be another apmaan?

i think its still time because she again said to anjlai na, htat the decision lies with shlok but she wants to ask her decision , then its mayka...so she has not completely given up on shlok...and even if that happnes cvs wont kill him..but aastha will take care of himTongue
 Yes may be since makar sankranti  is coming next week. May be his doing something like that will open Astha's eyes. I do not think there will be any apmaan soon. I think he will prove his innocence in Avadhoot case and then make Astha say sorry. He made her say sorry when she was in the pit. But. I think he too will lose his ego while he makes her do that, along with hers. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lachii

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsr11

Originally posted by dsr11

great analysis suchi. i am beginning to think that this protector aspect of shlok is more of a subconscious thing . i don't feel that he is "trying" to protect aastha or to make aastha fight. he is really mad at her for leaving him. its not about his baba at all. he acted like a child who lost his favorite toy today.

it seems alright..i can understand

but what does not allow me to think like this is 

he said after bamboo incident to varad that ayi is again trying to play with life of another innocent girl and i will do this for any innocent girl..
then on anniversary night, he also warned them 

so  on the contrary i think this is the only priority in his life...to keeep aastha safe...if aastha is safe he would not even care if she is with him or not...

as she is his "saans"  and one has to protect his saansein...his "maqsad" in life...his "wajood"  so his sans , maqsad to live and wajood is aastha...her survival  which is in danger because of her own silliness and carelessness...

this is his anger, his frustration, he lost control in case of swati and lost her because he did not know...but he cannot now...let that happen...hence frustration... 

i know. he said all those things too right?! i am confusedConfusedLOL. i will try to put my thoughts in order here.

i think he would have preferred it if she never crossed paths with him and let him burn in his hell. but bappa has other plans and he pushed them together many times. when she has landed herself in trouble with niranjan after award function, he instinctively tried to protect her many times. he couldn't help it. i don't see a plan from him. he is not planning against his baba/family for sure. no matter how bad they are, he loves them. 

while protecting her he might have realized that she is safer as agnihotri bahu. that way niranjan will not harm her/her family. also he might have realized that he had feelings for her that he is not ready to acknowledge. his only "maksad" was to not let "swathi ek baar phir" for aastha. all his taunting and instigating stems from his loathing of how submissive the women in his family are and his helplessness about it. i don't know if he is trying to bring about a change in his family. he is definitely trying to divert niranjan's focus from aastha/avdhoot.

during honeymoon, he lost control of the events and avdhoot ended up in jail and he lost aastha's trust. at the same time he was forced to realize the strength of his feelings for aastha. he hates being so vulnerable again and is angry at aastha now for leaving him.
 So Rekha, what you said makes sense. 
The master manipulator has no plans ready, He changes his moves according to the situation. The very  reason I called him Srkrishna who told Arjun that you have to change your moves as per the enemy's moves. So he is the charioteer. He steers the way. Arjun had to understand and follow and fight. Yes in this case Shlok started with the ides of protecting Astha from his father. Something he understood when Astha told him to look at himself after the office hooliganism. He understood that Astha is innocent and a good soul but now is going to be under NA's control. So he satrted protecting her, fell in love with her in the process and as you said thought it was safe for her to be his wife as he could protect her. But then the following dialogues meri zindagi ka hissa ho tum , main tumhara wajud hoon, tumhari har sans mein mai hoon, and koi apni sanse lena band kar sakat hai kya etc do not fit. Theother thing which always makes me feel he truely loves her , because we have seen his emotionsduring sleeping any in dire situations , both the times when people cannot hide true emotions. 

The reason NA wanted to Shlok to marry Astha could also have been because Shlok told that she was responsible for saputana disaster too and wanted to imprison her in the Agnihotri mansion by making her Agnihotri bahu. 

Edited by Sg2013 - 07 January 2014 at 8:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lachii

Go to top