Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Dialogues and Scenes jan 7, 2014 (Page 4)

dakshaavi IF-Rockerz
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Sorry will make a new post. 

Edited by dakshaavi - 07 January 2014 at 10:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
yes Abi, so Astha will now come home on her own terms . win win for Astha as she will still go to her parents and get rights of bahu, something Sojal never got. Now no reflections as
mirror broken so true self. Both will see their true selves and show that to each other. Shlok broke all the false images he had created. Varad says he knows the true Shlok. remember Vidur also saw the vishwaroop of lord vishnu with sanjay ( Vinayak) who was describing the mahabharat to dhrutarashtra.
varad knows shlok loves astha. true shlok has to balance to protect astha .

Edited by Sg2013 - 07 January 2014 at 2:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abi_nikilachiidakshaavi

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sg2013

daksu, lachii . i thiught he wanted her to leave after seeing NA's fist yesterday. he knew Astha would have to endure a lot, so he constantlybput her to test. I am nit sure he is still fully convinced with her so aaj ki nari still crying. Astha did not pick up his phone , so she has not connected dits yet, but aaju will make her connect the dots, so ajjus 's dialogue that may be Shlok will bend in front of her stubborn granddaughter and plead her and take her back home at her terms , something we said yesterday, bahunamd then being open she will get adhikaar of patni

@bold agree

you might be right here but aastha won't or should not believe shlok so soon...she should at least in her heart have some doubt..lets see what scenario jail scene brings...

i think that finger snapping yesterday and police scene is all EBP of niranjan/anjali , shlok might be doing purposely to show dad the right way and his true face to himself...

but its too soon...segments and spoilers spoil a lot...

Sg2013

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged

yes Abu so Astha will now come hime on her own terms . win win for Astha as she will still gobto her parents and get rights of bahu, something Sojal never got. Now no reflections as
mirror broken so true self. Both will see thier true selves and show that to each other. Shlok broke all the false images he had created. Varad says he knows the trye Shlok. remember Vidur also saw the vishwaroop of lord vishnu with sanjay ( Vinayak) who was describing the mahabharat to dhrutarashtra.
varad knows shlok loves astha. true shlok has ti balance to protect astha .

it has to happen suchi,,but i somehow feel its too early...for cvs showing ashlok patchup...but all is pointing in htis direciton...

Sg2013

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
astha not picking the phone will make Shlok go to her house ebp but this time she will
most likley make him accept her terms like she did after the card printing.

Edited by Sg2013 - 07 January 2014 at 2:39pm

lachii

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

Originally posted by dsr11

great analysis suchi. i am beginning to think that this protector aspect of shlok is more of a subconscious thing . i don't feel that he is "trying" to protect aastha or to make aastha fight. he is really mad at her for leaving him. its not about his baba at all. he acted like a child who lost his favorite toy today.

it seems alright..i can understand

but what does not allow me to think like this is 

he said after bamboo incident to varad that ayi is again trying to play with life of another innocent girl and i will do this for any innocent girl..
then on anniversary night, he also warned them 

so  on the contrary i think this is the only priority in his life...to keeep aastha safe...if aastha is safe he would not even care if she is with him or not...

as she is his "saans"  and one has to protect his saansein...his "maqsad" in life...his "wajood"  so his sans , maqsad to live and wajood is aastha...her survival  which is in danger because of her own silliness and carelessness...

this is his anger, his frustration, he lost control in case of swati and lost her because he did not know...but he cannot now...let that happen...hence frustration... 

i know. he said all those things too right?! i am confusedConfusedLOL. i will try to put my thoughts in order here.

i think he would have preferred it if she never crossed paths with him and let him burn in his hell. but bappa has other plans and he pushed them together many times. when she has landed herself in trouble with niranjan after award function, he instinctively tried to protect her many times. he couldn't help it. i don't see a plan from him. he is not planning against his baba/family for sure. no matter how bad they are, he loves them. 

while protecting her he might have realized that she is safer as agnihotri bahu. that way niranjan will not harm her/her family. also he might have realized that he had feelings for her that he is not ready to acknowledge. his only "maksad" was to not let "swathi ek baar phir" for aastha. all his taunting and instigating stems from his loathing of how submissive the women in his family are and his helplessness about it. i don't know if he is trying to bring about a change in his family. he is definitely trying to divert niranjan's focus from aastha/avdhoot.

during honeymoon, he lost control of the events and avdhoot ended up in jail and he lost aastha's trust. at the same time he was forced to realize the strength of his feelings for aastha. he hates being so vulnerable again and is angry at aastha now for leaving him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013lachii

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

yes Abu so Astha will now come hime on her own terms . win win for Astha as she will still gobto her parents and get rights of bahu, something Sojal never got. Now no reflections as
mirror broken so true self. Both will see thier true selves and show that to each other. Shlok broke all the false images he had created. Varad says he knows the trye Shlok. remember Vidur also saw the vishwaroop of lord vishnu with sanjay ( Vinayak) who was describing the mahabharat to dhrutarashtra.
varad knows shlok loves astha. true shlok has ti balance to protect astha .

it has to happen suchi,,but i somehow feel its too early...for cvs showing ashlok patchup...but all is pointing in htis direciton...

yes agree it will take time but it is the begining with the broken mirror.

lachii

megha_b Goldie
megha_b
megha_b

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
yes avi n shrenu were grtClap

Sg2013

Go to top