Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Dialogues and Scenes jan 7, 2014 (Page 2)

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Joined: 18 November 2012
Posts: 9859

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
great analysis suchi. i am beginning to think that this protector aspect of shlok is more of a subconscious thing . i don't feel that he is "trying" to protect aastha or to make aastha fight. he is really mad at her for leaving him. its not about his baba at all. he acted like a child who lost his favorite toy today.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerePveenatSg2013lachiidakshaavi

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Joined: 01 November 2013
Posts: 4368

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sg2013

Originally posted by lachii

posted in another post ...copyin here
Originally posted by lachii

di i feel if we put the monologue scene aside for a while,,,all the other is on track as we predicted yesterday... 
niranjan asking shlok to bring back aastha and varad trying to knock sense into him...

see,he knows his brother so he is not buying this attitude of shlok...niranjan would soon suspect too...anyhow...

what we thought today is happening...when shlok showed love, niranjan insecure, anjali angry, sojal jealous and varad and vinayak looking to asstha for suport...now he has made niranjan secure, anjali not angry and sojal content while varad and vinayak as support for aastha, knowing that shlok is not support for aastha...that was what we concluded yesterday..

varad scene reminded me of mehndi night when shlok wanted to go see aastha but he showed to varad and vanayak as if he was going becuase they showed him a way...posing as a little bro...and today he was again posing as a little bro who is saying i will call her because you are asking otherwise i was not gonna call...and i will bring her back bcz of baba...so no one knows about his own feelings...

di i had mentioned earlier when the hate track started that they went extremes with love traack so taht the msot suspecting one started to belive in his love andnow they will go to extremes in showing hatred too so hat the most trusted ones like us would be shaken too...

now in this perspective, shlok's monologue...
"when did you get so much "akar"(what would be proper eng wordErmm) that you did not even stay when my father asked you...you have insulted my father again.  i could not forgive you till today since you first did this .  just imagine how many folds my hate will increase for you.  you cannot even imagine what it will conclude to miss astha kirloskarOuch.  i will never let you remain happy by giving trouble to my family "


i do not know why but i felt cvs are purposely tryin to misguide us...with that monologue...
he is angry because now avdoot's arest has made him persuade aastha to leave and niranjan is feeling apmanit again as his bahu has left the house and so he will have to again show more hate towards her to keep niranjan aside...and since the enemy is not in open , so kirloskars may get affected more..


i really also felt that they purposely showed ajju for a second to give suspicians of ajju involved in plan...i do not think there is any plan...the only plan is safety of aastha ...and the chess game which can never be planned , only the players can forsee and make moves accordingly



 Thanks lachii and neelum. 
The english word for akar would be stubborness. I think Shlok has seen NA's anger so he is really woriied for Astha again as he was previously after the award fiasco, so he tries to keep her away from the house. Hence he said to NA that he does not want to live with her. Going out will touch base later. 

ya ya...stubborn...right...

okay good night ...i am literally counting days of your vacation...Big smile

i will go too...gotta do some work...if IF leaves me alone...such addiction

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013dakshaavi

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Joined: 16 October 2013
Posts: 2582

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsr11

great analysis suchi. i am beginning to think that this protector aspect of shlok is more of a subconscious thing . i don't feel that he is "trying" to protect aastha or to make aastha fight. he is really mad at her for leaving him. its not about his baba at all. he acted like a child who lost his favorite toy today.

the problem is that does not fit with the sentence meri zindagi ka hissa ho tum, mere jeene ka maksad ho tum, so i am still thinking there is more to him than the cvs are showing us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Joined: 16 October 2013
Posts: 2582

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
true lachi dashku and all Shlok's room was all bright today beacuse everything is in open now. So darkness will go as light will enter both their minds. Awakening of their souls may be

Edited by Sg2013 - 07 January 2014 at 2:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Joined: 01 November 2013
Posts: 4368

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsr11

great analysis suchi. i am beginning to think that this protector aspect of shlok is more of a subconscious thing . i don't feel that he is "trying" to protect aastha or to make aastha fight. he is really mad at her for leaving him. its not about his baba at all. he acted like a child who lost his favorite toy today.

it seems alright..i can understand

but what does not allow me to think like this is 

he said after bamboo incident to varad that ayi is again trying to play with life of another innocent girl and i will do this for any innocent girl..
then on anniversary night, he also warned them 

so  on the contrary i think this is the only priority in his life...to keeep aastha safe...if aastha is safe he would not even care if she is with him or not...

as she is his "saans"  and one has to protect his saansein...his "maqsad" in life...his "wajood"  so his sans , maqsad to live and wajood is aastha...her survival  which is in danger because of her own silliness and carelessness...

this is his anger, his frustration, he lost control in case of swati and lost her because he did not know...but he cannot now...let that happen...hence frustration... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013

dakshaavi IF-Rockerz
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Joined: 18 April 2012
Posts: 5040

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

posted in another post ...copyin here
Originally posted by lachii

di i feel if we put the monologue scene aside for a while,,,all the other is on track as we predicted yesterday... 
niranjan asking shlok to bring back aastha and varad trying to knock sense into him...

see,he knows his brother so he is not buying this attitude of shlok...niranjan would soon suspect too...anyhow...

what we thought today is happening...when shlok showed love, niranjan insecure, anjali angry, sojal jealous and varad and vinayak looking to asstha for suport...now he has made niranjan secure, anjali not angry and sojal content while varad and vinayak as support for aastha, knowing that shlok is not support for aastha...that was what we concluded yesterday..

varad scene reminded me of mehndi night when shlok wanted to go see aastha but he showed to varad and vanayak as if he was going becuase they showed him a way...posing as a little bro...and today he was again posing as a little bro who is saying i will call her because you are asking otherwise i was not gonna call...and i will bring her back bcz of baba...so no one knows about his own feelings...

di i had mentioned earlier when the hate track started that they went extremes with love traack so taht the msot suspecting one started to belive in his love andnow they will go to extremes in showing hatred too so hat the most trusted ones like us would be shaken too...

now in this perspective, shlok's monologue...
"when did you get so much "akar"(what would be proper eng wordErmm) that you did not even stay when my father asked you...you have insulted my father again.  i could not forgive you till today since you first did this .  just imagine how many folds my hate will increase for you.  you cannot even imagine what it will conclude to miss astha kirloskarOuch.  i will never let you remain happy by giving trouble to my family "


i do not know why but i felt cvs are purposely tryin to misguide us...with that monologue...
he is angry because now avdoot's arest has made him persuade aastha to leave and niranjan is feeling apmanit again as his bahu has left the house and so he will have to again show more hate towards her to keep niranjan aside...and since the enemy is not in open , so kirloskars may get affected more..


i really also felt that they purposely showed ajju for a second to give suspicians of ajju involved in plan...i do not think there is any plan...the only plan is safety of aastha ...and the chess game which can never be planned , only the players can forsee and make moves accordingly


you may be right lachii. Those dialogues we're misguiding us  but I still feel shlok was upset to see astha gave up on him  and was not convinced even when NA said to stop . He pick the opportunity to support NA and show hatred towards astha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013lachii

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Joined: 01 November 2013
Posts: 4368

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
lol suchi we typed the same thing...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Joined: 01 November 2013
Posts: 4368

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sg2013

true lachi dakau and all Shlok's room was all bright today beacuse everything is in open now. So darkness will go ams light will enter both their minds. Awakening of their souls may be

ya like he said this time no drama
i will bring you back  but will everything in open...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013dakshaavi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Best Dialogues today 23rd Dec and bloopers

Author: jia.astk   Replies: 7   Views: 1039

jia.astk 7 1039 23 December 2013 at 3:13pm by jia.astk
dialogues and scenes 12/20/2013.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Sg2013   Replies: 60   Views: 4384

Sg2013 60 4384 23 December 2013 at 12:34pm by Sg2013
rocking dialogues!!!

2

Author: Anusha16   Replies: 12   Views: 1588

Anusha16 12 1588 20 December 2013 at 1:56pm by rbb1
good dialogues

Author: NamuVyas   Replies: 2   Views: 714

NamuVyas 2 714 09 December 2013 at 7:22am by rani-lucki

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index