Posted: 10 years ago
Excellent episode today and  great acting by all. 
 So a day when Astha does take the step of leaving this household and leaves it to Shlok to bring her back. 
It was very symbolic today with Shlok standing behind his baba but looking at how his baba's expressions were changing when Astha said that she has chosen her parents and will never leave them. Shlok did not do anything to stop her ,  his expressions did  show that although he did not say anything he did approve of her decision, which was also obvious when Kavya was speaking too. so Shlok already paved the way for her to  leave this house and will come back with her own terms as per yesterday's episode by playing the image card again. 

The most symbolic was Anjali and Varad standing on one side with Shlok still pretending to be his baba's devoted follower and shadow. He really looked like his shadow and Vinayak ( Sanjay) all by himself but Sojal,her mom and Abhay on one side. So we see Vidur ( Varad) with Gandhari ( Anjali)  who knows that Dhrustarastra (NA)is wrong, Dhuryodhan( Abhay) , karna(Sojal) and Sakuni ( Sojal's mom)on one side and Sri krishna falsely  giving an impression to the blind Dhrutarashtra that he will support him. Vinayak as usual was Sanjay standing and watching. 
So it is clear that Although Gandhari has closed her eyes for the sake of her blind husband , she still has a conscience and understands what is Dharma and Adharma and will indirectly take the side of Dharma although in front of NA she will still support Abhay. 

Shlok today broke the mirror and said everything will be in open now, which basically symbolized that the dark side of Shlok is broken and hopefully we will see only the bright side or the real Shlok .So will Astha at least see the unmasked Shlok?  I think he will have to do that soon to get her support and not lose her forever. One thing is for sure that Shlok does listen to varad, so they will always be together too.So Shlok under Varad's mask is going to be there for more time. 
I felt that when she will come back she will possibly have connected all the dots and understan the real Shlok for when she left the house all she remembered was how much Shlok actually loved her and did everything to protect and save her. 
Varad telling Astha not to go and saying he knows his younger brother well proves to us that he knows Shlok does love Astha and still is doing this for a purpose. So again a masked Shlok in front of his father. 
Vinayak telling Astha not to go and both Varad and Vinayak standing together meant they are and will be together. 
Aaju was the one who was really surprised or rather shocked at what happened.  Is she shocked as she cannot believe Shlok would do this since she knows Shlok and his plans. I think Shlok will try to convince Astha to come back through Aaju. Avadhoot too was a little shocked. I think he too will help Shlok.
Question of sanmaan and dignity for NA , who is basically the destroyer, (shiva or Dhrutarashtra both were the destroyers) although will do everything to protect his creation for now, but will be the one to destroy it too at the end. Will we see his tandav? Is that the real dangerous game? 
Kalindi was the real mom concerned and as usual she takes instant decisions , the same way Astha behaves. 
Shlok will again use the reason of his baba's insult and keep his baba blindfolded to find out the truth. 
Aaj ki nari only knows crying according to Shlok's double meaning dialogues, shows he probably thinks Astha might be able to fight against his family. Is this the first test of Astha before we actually see the mahabharat? 
Applauses to both Avi and Shrenu for great acting. 

Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
posted in another post ...copyin here
Originally posted by lachii

di i feel if we put the monologue scene aside for a while,,,all the other is on track as we predicted yesterday... 
niranjan asking shlok to bring back aastha and varad trying to knock sense into him...

see,he knows his brother so he is not buying this attitude of shlok...niranjan would soon suspect too...anyhow...

what we thought today is happening...when shlok showed love, niranjan insecure, anjali angry, sojal jealous and varad and vinayak looking to asstha for suport...now he has made niranjan secure, anjali not angry and sojal content while varad and vinayak as support for aastha, knowing that shlok is not support for aastha...that was what we concluded yesterday..

varad scene reminded me of mehndi night when shlok wanted to go see aastha but he showed to varad and vanayak as if he was going becuase they showed him a way...posing as a little bro...and today he was again posing as a little bro who is saying i will call her because you are asking otherwise i was not gonna call...and i will bring her back bcz of baba...so no one knows about his own feelings...

di i had mentioned earlier when the hate track started that they went extremes with love traack so taht the msot suspecting one started to belive in his love andnow they will go to extremes in showing hatred too so hat the most trusted ones like us would be shaken too...

now in this perspective, shlok's monologue...
"when did you become so stubborn that you did not even stay when my father asked you...you have insulted my father again.  i could not forgive you till today since you first did this .  just imagine how many folds my hate will increase for you.  you cannot even imagine what it will conclude to miss astha kirloskar.  i will never let you remain happy by giving trouble to my family "

i do not know why but i felt cvs are purposely tryin to misguide us...with that monologue...
he is angry because now avdoot's arest has made him persuade aastha to leave and niranjan is feeling apmanit again as his bahu has left the house and so he will have to again show more hate towards her to keep niranjan aside...and since the enemy is not in open , so kirloskars may get affected more..

i really also felt that they purposely showed ajju for a second to give suspicians of ajju involved in plan...i do not think there is any plan...the only plan is safety of aastha ...and the chess game which can never be planned , only the players can forsee and make moves accordingly

Edited by lachii - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sg2013

Excellent episode today and  great acting by all. 
 So a day when Astha does take the step of leaving this household and leaves it to Shlok to bring her back. 
It was very symbolic today with Shlok standing behind his baba but looking at how his baba's expressions were changing when Astha said that she has chosen her parents and will never leave them. Shlok did not do anything to stop her ,  his expressions did  show that although he did not say anything he did approve of her decision, which was also obvious when Kavya was speaking too. so Shlok already paved the way for her to  leave this house and u cov back with he own terms as per yesterday's episode by playingdth hat card again. 

The most symbolic was Anjali and Varad standing on one side with Shlok still pretending to be his baba's devoted follower and shadow. He really looked like his shadow and Vinayak ( Sanjay) all by himself but Sojal,her mom and Abhay on one side. So we see Vidur ( Varad) with Gandhari ( Anjali)  who knows that Dhrustarastra (NA)is wrong, Dhuryodhan( Abhay) , karna(Sojal) and Sakuni ( Sojal's mom)on one side and Sri krishna falsely  giving an impression to the blind Dhrutarashtra that he will support him. Vinayak as usual was Sanjay standing and watching. 
So it is clear that Although Gandhari has closed her eyes for the sake of her blind husband , she still has a conscience and understands what is Dharma and Adharma and will indirectly take the side of Dharma although in front of NA she will still support Abhay. 

Shlok today broke the mirror and said everything will be in open now, which basically symbolized that the dark side of Shlok is broken and hopefully we will see only the bright side or the real Shlok .So will Astha at least see the unmasked Shlok?  I think he will have to do that soon to get her support and not lose her forever. One thing is for sure that Shlok does listen to varad, so they will always be together too.So Shlok under Varad's mask is going to be there for more time. 
I felt that when she will come back she will possibly have connected all the dots and understan the real Shlok for when she left the house all she remembered was how much Shlok actually loved her and did everything to protect and save her. 
Varad telling Astha not to go and saying he knows his younger brother well proves to us that he nows Shlok does love Astha and still is doing this for a purpose. So again a masked Shlok in front of his father. 
Vinayak telling Astha not to go and both Varad and Vinayak standing together meant they are and will be together. 
Aaju was the one who was really surprised or rather shocked at what happened.  Is she shocked as she cannot believe Shlok would do this since she knows Shlok and his plans. I thnik Sjlok will try to convince Astha to come back through Aaju. Avadhoot too was a little shocked. I think he too will help Shlok. in the light of his monologue and precap, i think he might strike a deal with her and ajju might convince kirloskars to let aastha take her decision yet again...may be living together in agnihotri house but with adhikaar as bahu, aastha will see inner shlok and darja...
since this is EBP, it may happen the way niranjan inner room dark and outer bright, ashlok inner room bright outer dark...if we relate to earlier scene where they contrasted aastha on bed and anjali on floor...then connect to promo...shlok good in car with aastha but taunting outside...
Question of sanmaan and dignity for NA , who is basically the destroyer, (shiva or Dhrutarashtra bot were the destroyers) although will do everything to protect his creation for now will be the one to destroy it too at the end. Will we see his tandav? Is that the real dangerous game? that will happen the day niranjan's anger will take over his image consciousness..the day he loses shlok or may be anjali...??
Kalindi was the real mom concerned and as usual she takes instant decisions , the same way Astha behaves. 
Shlok will again use the reason of his baba's insult and keep his baba blindfolded to find out the truth. 
Aaj ki nari only knows crying according to Shlok's double meaning dialogues, shows he probably thinks Astha might be able to fight against his family. Is this the first test of Astha before we actually see the mahabharat? 
Applauses to both Avi and Shrenu for great acting. 

awesome analysis and post...
Originally posted by lachii

posted in another post ...copyin here

i really also felt that they purposely showed ajju for a second to give suspicians of ajju involved in plan...i do not think there is any plan...the only plan is safety of aastha ...and the chess game which can never be planned , only the players can forsee and make moves accordingly

Thanks lachii and neelum. 
The english word for akar would be stubborness. I think Shlok has seen NA's anger so he is really woriied for Astha again as he was previously after the award fiasco, so he tries to keep her away from the house. Hence he said to NA that he does not want to live with her. Going out will touch base later. 
hey rekha...how about my HAS😆
the monologue was disturbing but it was for aastha kirloskar, also after that he broke his altered ego and then varad scene pulled the cat out...

we will get more peices of puzzle in coming episodes...

Awesome post suchi. 
The first thing that caught my eye today is the same scene where Anjali and varad stood behind shlok . It very we'll states these two are in their own ways supporting shlok and they understand what is he up to . Varad says astha that he knows his brother very we'll makes it more clear. He didn't get it why shlok denying his love to family and send her back but he knows what his brother intensions are. When there is a situation these three will play their cards.

Shloka anger on astha  for not understanding him and blaming him for avadhoot case , giving up on him . I absolutely agree with you shlok breaking the mirror says everything will come out in open. I feel shlok will be open about his intensional  to astha this time . That is the only way he can get her back . Being a mother kalindi will not let astha go back to A house so easily . So shlok will have hard time convincing her .
Sojal & her  mom with abhay  standing together shows they will team up against the A clan or kauravas . My HAS will take me over board which I don't want to do . 
As per spoilers we get to see nok Jhok between a shlok & astha waiting to see that .
great analysis suchi. i am beginning to think that this protector aspect of shlok is more of a subconscious thing . i don't feel that he is "trying" to protect aastha or to make aastha fight. he is really mad at her for leaving him. its not about his baba at all. he acted like a child who lost his favorite toy today.
Originally posted by Sg2013

Thanks lachii and neelum. 
The english word for akar would be stubborness. I think Shlok has seen NA's anger so he is really woriied for Astha again as he was previously after the award fiasco, so he tries to keep her away from the house. Hence he said to NA that he does not want to live with her. Going out will touch base later. 

ya ya...stubborn...right...

okay good night ...i am literally counting days of your vacation...😃

i will go too...gotta do some work...if IF leaves me alone...such addiction
Originally posted by dsr11

great analysis suchi. i am beginning to think that this protector aspect of shlok is more of a subconscious thing . i don't feel that he is "trying" to protect aastha or to make aastha fight. he is really mad at her for leaving him. its not about his baba at all. he acted like a child who lost his favorite toy today.

the problem is that does not fit with the sentence meri zindagi ka hissa ho tum, mere jeene ka maksad ho tum, so i am still thinking there is more to him than the cvs are showing us